Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Quality Marriage Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quality Marriage Quotes (509 Views)

Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her / 5 Most Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Marriage Quotes by bluebella(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Marriage flourishes when the couple works together as a team; when both husband and wife decide that winning together is more important than keeping score.

A perfect marriage is made up of an imperfect husband and an imperfect wife who refuse to give up on each other.

Prayer changes marriages. Be specific when you pray for your marriage or your spouse.

Go into marriage with the intent to give, forgive and serve. The result is a blissful happy marriage.

Don't place your spouse in the same category with everyone. Prioritize your spouse above everyone and everything except God.

No one is perfect. We all make bad choices and costly mistakes. Admit wrong and apologize quickly. It doesn't make you weak; it makes you human.

Your spouse is not the enemy. Bring back your spouse to your side and fight the real enemy together on your knees.

Wives: Do not imitate the bad habits of other ungodly women. You are a virtuous wife. Therefore let the word of God be your guide and the Holy Spirit your advisor.

Love your spouse like there is no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes and you are still alive, wake up and do it again.

Husbands: True love is not about giving your wife the world. True love is about making your wife feel as if she is the only woman in the entire world.

If the time we spend complaining about our spouse was used to pray for them, our marriages would be better than they are.

Often the most intimate and most romantic moments with your spouse are the times you spend together doing absolutely nothing productive just enjoying each other's company.

Thank you, I'm sorry, forgive me, I was wrong. These are little phrases that can make a big difference in your marriage.

The only way you can guarantee that you will grow old together is by showing each other so much patience and undeserved forgiveness. Without these two virtues no marriage can survive.

1 Like

Re: Quality Marriage Quotes by Fyngal1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
true talk
Re: Quality Marriage Quotes by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
hmmm nice

(1) (Reply)

Still In Love With My Ex But My Ex Is Not In Love With Me Or May Be My Ex Is. / Is This True? / Should I Give Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.