Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

With Buhari In The Picture - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari In The Picture - (988 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Buhari In The Picture - by Naijacitizen(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Now that corruption and stealing are Siamese twins unlike before when the two are poles apart, WHERE ARE THE SHAMELESS THIEVES? Where are the plea bargainers? Where are the corruption proceeds flaunters? So, all the "bigmannism" was a ruse. I used to think they are too strong for prison walls, too kingly for prison mattress, too sophisticated for prison bowls. Now they know better. How I love this "Change" that's making heads function like heads not like fashion accessories.

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by PassingShot(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
The wailing wailers headed by the protecton seeker will soon swoop on you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2015
gringringrin
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by maverickdude(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2015
they ar comin for u
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by kodded(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
stealing is corruption yet tinubu, ameachi and sylva are reoaming the street of abuja free undecided

bunch of clowns
#BlindFollowers

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Craigston: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
2015/2016 POST-UTME & ADMISSIONS PROCESS - APPLY EARLY

As the admission process and registrations begin for the Post-UTME exams, you can make the proverbial hay while the sun shines.
At Bright Processes, we process your applications for

JAMB (UTME)
POST-UTME for the following
UNIPORT - University of Port Harcourt;
RSUST - Rivers State University of Science and Technology;
Colleges of Education;
Polytechnics.

We also process
WAEC (WASSCE & GCE) registrations,
Airforce, Navy and Army Exams.

Past questions are available for the exams.
APPLY EARLY!
Call: 08094369715.
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by LoveMachine(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
stealing is corruption yet tinubu, ameachi and sylva are reoaming the street of abuja free undecided

bunch of clowns
#BlindFollowers

When the shepherd learns the ways of the wolf, the flock is saved. The hands of the APC may not be the cleanest but they are still helping hands. If someone does some wrong to do an even greater good then so be it.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by babajero(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Apc and supporters pls I think it is time to call a stop to propaganda because at the end it is nigeria that will suffer the lies, hunting your opponents and leaving your party members is not justice, how many apc members has been jailed? Rubbish.
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by plumule(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
LoveMachine:

When the shepherd learns the ways of the wolf, the flock is saved. The hands of the APC may not be the cleanest but they are still helping hands. If someone does some wrong to do an even greater good then so be it.
there is never a wrong that brings fortune. And mind u that wolves can never be a shepherd
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Naijacitizen(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
PassingShot:
The wailing wailers headed by the protecton seeker will soon swoop on you. cheesy

You mean Bar(man)nista?

But truth be told, sometimes I found him more reasonable than crackJoker (you know who I mean).

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Naijacitizen(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
babajero:
Apc and supporters pls I think it is time to call a stop to propaganda because at the end it is nigeria that will suffer the lies, hunting your opponents and leaving your party members is not justice, how many apc members has been jailed? Rubbish.

Which propaganda are you talking of?

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Naijacitizen(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:

bunch of clowns
#BlindFollowers

if you have evidence(s) against them of being corrupt, there is court in your jungle.

#ThatIsSimply

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by Naijacitizen(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
plumule:
there is never a wrong that brings fortune. And mind u that wolves can never be a shepherd

Sir, what you see as a wrong doing in someone, other may see it as a good one.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by LoveMachine(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
plumule:

Of course, the wolf can't be a shepherd but when the protector learns the ways of the corrupter the protector is better off. That's all I'm saying. All I know is that if I'm the only person obeying the "rules" in the midst of anarchy then I'm the fool. Sometimes collateral damage is an unfortunate reality. I'm not condoning but rather rationalizing the thought process. Furthermore, I know plenty of people who have done some wrongs to do more good. It is what it is. We can agree to disagree. I more than understand your stance and it is truly a noble outlook.
Re: With Buhari In The Picture - by babajero(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Which propaganda are you talking of?
the propaganda you are known best for.

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Give Mimiko Loans" - APC Tells FG, Bank / Nigeria LNG Denies Ownership Of Badagry Dry Dock / Obama: How Buhari and APC Grant Visa To Known Global Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.