Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (49979 Views)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mekybabe1: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
No be lie!
debbie:
Welcome back to your rightful responsibility....See the beautiful children that God blessed them with.I hope he wont plan to have another baby. angry
In as much as there is freedom to give birth in Nigeria....there should be some sort of advocacy or health campaign to make people understand what we call family planning.Give birth to the number of children you can carter for....especially in this present harsh economy.So that you cant endanger the life of your wife and children.I have come across some very poor families who have up to 7 children and i wonder how they plan to train them.

The aftermath of it result in child trafficking,child abuse and early marriage...even some end up becoming a liability to the society.
Education either formal or informal is very necessary to drive the message home.

My Question-why is it that some rich and wealthy families have fewer children? why do the poor keep on giving birth even when they find it hard to feed and take care of them?

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
olillywales:

The father of the multiple twins who ran away from home for three months, leaving his wife and six children has returned.

Emeka Uche, after days of persuasion by his wife Ruth returned home yesterday, July 15, 2015.

The Uches used to stay in Agege on the outskirts of Lagos. Mrs. Uche, a teacher, had two sets of twins. Another set came in February.

Just as this reporter was about to leave her apartment, she came face to face with a light complexioned man wearing an Arsenal jersey, a pair of jeans and slippers, holding two polythene bags.

He looked confused, uttered no word, save for the exchange of pleasantries and made to move away when Hope, the Uches’ former neighbour, saw him.

“Papa ejima (father of twins), where are you coming from? So you are still alive? Please come inside and sit down,” she exclaimed.

Upon hearing ‘Papa ejima’, Mrs Uche rushed to the door. She didn’t run into his arms to hug or kiss him, but stood and watched him for some minutes after offering him one of the plastic seats in the living room.

But he did not sit down, rather, he went straight for his newborn babies. He was seeing the three months olds for the first time.

Uche held both on each arm, smiling and then collapsed into the blue chair, admiring them.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-man-who-abandoned-wife-for-having.html

I feel for this man, poverty is evil!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Andy1985ng(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:
These Arsenal fans sef...

These guys just dey fall our hand steadily!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by lucompton: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
see d expression on his face sef...he is running again if dey no hold am well
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by lucompton: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Andy1985ng:

These guys just dey fall our hand steadily!
d guy na arsenal fan oo,abi na so gunners dey do?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ifeegee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ugoezeik:
u r a fool for calling him irresponsible. must u abuse a family man? gods punish u idiot. if u dnt knw wat to say bera seal ur lips. stupid asshole

All these insult just for me alone?

I can see that irresponsibility and foolishness run in your family, reason you identified with my post and took it personal.

Now run along and don't look back.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by iiiyyyk(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2015

In sane societies, Gov't helps such people. The won't have been any need to run.

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by GentleFrank(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lolz, welcome back man to your family!!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by splashbaby(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Look at his flat head!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by kenoz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
When him dey knack the girl he no think of the result ?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
ifeegee:

I can see that irresponsibility and foolishness run in your family, reason you identified with my post and took it personal.

ibu anu ohia
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
ifeegee:

ibu anu ohia. jux pray to av a hubby rada dan insulting oda ppl hubby
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by LhoLar01: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lols.
AreaFada2:

Vasec...kini? If he hear am, e go pick race again o. Na this kind man dey knack akpako pass without condom sef, dribble all the corner inside like Maradona. grin cheesy

He gon soon score triplet again.

God is wonderful. Some dey find one, dem no see. grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by raphy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy to become a man........is not a days job grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mackzydon9(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
No matter what people say, its still better he returned. May we not be
The guy na arsenal fan sef, na so dem no dey win cup grin grin grin
nor be arsenal fan he borrow the shirt we nor dy behave like dis na chelsea trait be dat.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mackzydon9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
The kehinde at the right hand side of the pinshure be like "papa u wicked o,you wan come abandon us b4 abi" . Taye na Arsenal fan like him papa,he no get wahala. Up gunners, up Sanogoal!
we too much joor

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by skyfullofstars(f): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Those beautiful babies look so lovely...!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Molz(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Pascal181:

Wetinn do arsenal fans ehnn....
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by daey118(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Pascal181:
lol.wahz hall.dat ?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by IceDude(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
No wonder! He be Arsenal fan... See how the baby for the right hand side dey look am sef.....The baby be like "If i tear this man one hot slap now Nairalanders nor go say i wicked" grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by olachelsea1(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2015
The right hand child was lik.....papa,so na your dirty eyes be dis,u opress our mummy finish con run away afta we appear,u think say u smart abi,if no b say i dey tink twice,..i for.....enn.
the left child i gues wi b too gentle...just quietly praying to God ,thanking him fo bring thr father back...lolz
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by 1miccza: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
MemphisDepay:
The kehinde at the right hand side of the pinshure be like "papa u wicked o,you wan come abandon us b4 abi" . Taye na Arsenal fan like him papa,he no get wahala. Up gunners, up Sanogoal!

Bros you don know the one wey be Taye and Kehinde from your phone there you dey use Spiritual binoculars??
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by MemphisDepay(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
1miccza:

Bros you don know the one wey be Taye and Kehinde from your phone there you dey use Spiritual binoculars??
lmaoooo
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by 1miccza: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
No one should blame the guy joo ,the cost of training one child alone is enough to change Soyinka to Obama how much more when they are now six?? Nor be small matter oo...

But bros why you sef too score ehn?? And Arsene Wenger dey find striker siiiinnnccceeee!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ODUBEZE: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Irony of life! Wetin people dey look for
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by eyinjuege: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bibidear:

ermm,i am a yoruba gal,i dnt expect u to do all these,we shud learn to love ourselves. This is not fair to the igbos,u should apologise to them. I am sorry if i hurt u with ma statement

The problem I believe is that people are giving the guy too much attention and quoting him.
If only they can ignore his rantings.
At most call out his moniker and give your insult instead of further promoting his vile heart on the thread by quoting his hate filled message.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by andiye: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
because of naija situation he has to ran,no money no food
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
He should be ashame of himself

You left your wife to cater under that pressure

Tomorrow when the children concentrates on their mother, you will be the one to suffer

This is one of the emotional problems women go through from low life men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / I'm About To Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.