Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (49971 Views)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
donxab:
Hope say no be to come give am the fourth set of twins ba? Cause na beat him go chop this time if him run grin

now we know who he is....he try it again,,,we will hunt him down...give him 40 wipes of koboko,tie him up like a black sausage and throw him back home..... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by jimi4us: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided
o yes, at least the children are destined to be great tomorrow, unlike una children destiny dey for agbero motor park.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
The other baby is looking at him thinking 'so this is my coward father who ran away, wait let me grow first'.
Good for the idiot, he is back to reap what he did/didnt sow.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by freeborn76(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided

Why was this comment not moderated? Why allow silly idiots like this further damage our national psyche...nairaland moderators should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by toprealman: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
I BLAME YOUR DAD FOR NOT USING CONDOM THE DAY YOUR MUM SLEPT IN HIS BUS AT OSHODI MOTORPARK. MTCHEW

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by may0001: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
see d expression on his face sef...he is running again if dey no hold am well
I Prayer the baby that is looking straight into his eyes will forgive him in future for his foolishness.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Harfisco(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
I said it,he must be an arsenal fan
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Arsenal stuff anyway: They sign premature players, their fans are nothing better.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by davimiles(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
see this dirty yoruba

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
toprealman:
I BLAME YOUR DAD FOR NOT USING CONDOM THE DAY YOUR MUM SLEPT IN HIS BUS AT OSHODI MOTORPARK. MTCHEW

abeg...forgive him...you people have bash him enough............
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by edwife(f): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin grin grin

All learnt from arsene baba ijebu the economist wenger himself .
how you dey na ? Miss ya for our end o .
@topic I still don't believe this thing is not a scam . Soji guy

I miss you too,chimerase and others.
We will soon be back on track.

Don't mind gunners.... cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by shokayz(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
I am a yoruba guy but this your comment shows your are tribalistic bastard. A true yoruba person can never post a stupid comment like this. What happened to this man can happen to anyone regardless of tride.
You should comment using your senses next time. A word is enough for the wise but that is if you are wise.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ifeegee(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Just shut up and think like a woman. How are u sure father of your children, if any, wouldn't run away one day. Senseless..

It is okay to vent your frustration, as long as it makes you feel better.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by toprealman: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
freeborn76:

Why was this comment not moderated? Why allow silly idiots like this further damage our national psyche...nairaland moderators should be ashamed of themselves.
AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT AFFECT THEM, MODERATING TOH LONG THING.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by beyoncausme: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2015
be happy man...we no its not easy buh a lot of people out there are looking for what you have....tink u should stay out of making babies for a while...

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Joshrob(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
You'r a big fool..if d igbo's are ur problem,u better get a rope and hang ur self cus there's no solution for u..they will keep getting successful..
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by LEXYCOM: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Na so arsenal fan dey behave.....prodigal in nature
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by joywendy(f): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
debbie:
Welcome back to your rightful responsibility....See the beautiful children that God blessed them with.I hope he wont plan to have another baby. angry
In as much as there is freedom to give birth in Nigeria....there should be some sort of advocacy or health campaign to make people understand what we call family planning.Give birth to the number of children you can carter for....especially in this present harsh economy.So that you cant endanger the life of your wife and children.I have come across some very poor families who have up to 7 children and i wonder how they plan to train them.

The aftermath of it result in child trafficking,child abuse and early marriage...even some end up becoming a liability to the society.
Education either formal or informal is very necessary to drive the message home.

My Question-why is it that some rich and wealthy families have fewer children? why do the poor keep on giving birth even when they find it hard to feed and take care of them?

The answer is quite simple, let's face the facts most poor people are illiterates or semi illiterate. They believe that having more children would go a long way in bringing them out of poverty. They see nothing wrong in having more kids btw it is God's blessings to them. Most of them are not informed about this family planning stuff which further worsens issues.
As for the rich do I need to explain that to you? Most of them are enlightened,they know the consequences of having plenty kids.it sometimes causes more disunity in the home especially when it comes to who should inherit what. Also most are too busy with their business to start thinking of having more kids. Just have the one you can take care of.

Hope I have answered your question?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by otabuko(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
where is one love?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
Oga? But do u realize u are foolish? I mean think about it! This amount of hatred can make you kill yourself and bury yourself!You are a jobless n senseless pig no wonder u have 36 monikers on Nairaland! You are in Hell on Earth already! Sorry! Agbaya!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by blacq2009(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:
These Arsenal fans sef...
Haha
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Vivalavida99(f): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by pathardy(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

You really sound like one who is curse...No offence #
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by boujaye: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:

Where are the Arsenal united fans of Naija? Come show your solidarity to baba Ejima who is also a gunner.

Gunner nor dey carry last. cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by zik4ever: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
I am absolutely shocked at the hatred between a few Igbos and Yorubas -perhaps its only on Nairaland or for real? The insults and pettiness are simply incredible and unbelievable even when there is so much inter-marriage and even worshipping together. I know many on both sides dont share the hatred. I plead with those who are aggrieved and trading insults, dont poison your children and the rest of us. Whatever happened during the civil war or the last elections shouldnt reduce us to middle east-type hatred. I fear this resentment may someday blow out into real violence somewhere. Whatever happened to tolerance, love, forgiveness and forbearance? It is unjustiable, inexcusable and unacceptable to fight each other because of politicians who are ripping us off and ripping us apart to feather their own nest.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by toprealman: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
edwife:
No wonder he is an Arsenal fan,na so they behave.... cheesy
LOCAL SWAG. KEEP FRONTING AS EDWIN'S WIFE!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by greggng: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
I think he should go for family planning. Before you blame this man, i have a friend that married a Dublin woman and they have 6 children. The only thing my friend contributed towards the marriage is his sperm . The government takes care of the kids welfare.Unfortunately we have corrupt leaders that care for their families alone. Is unthinkable coping with 33k amount with 5kids.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by edwife(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
toprealman:
LOCAL SWAG. KEEP FRONTING AS EDWIN'S WIFE!

Ndo don't cry grin

You know what's up!Local is far from my life.... wink
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by mrtimycc(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by debbie(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Well you have said it all....truth is,this is one case out of hundreds out there.
The health sector is not doing anything to help.I hear them in hospital where a woman comes to give birth,the doctor doesnt care to know how many children she has,what she does for a living and her health statues (to give advice).It is only few of them that go out of their way to counsel you......most of them are more interested in how the woman will pay her hospital bills.Even some NGO's no longer create such awareness.
No wonder there are alot of street kids,some without good parental care....the population keeps going high and there is no check .
Our problem in Nigeria plenty ooooo.
joywendy:

The answer is quite simple, let's face the facts most poor people are illiterates or semi illiterate. They believe that having more children would go a long way in bringing them out of poverty. They see nothing wrong in having more kids btw it is God's blessings to them. Most of them are not informed about this family planning stuff which further worsens issues.
As for the rich do I need to explain that to you? Most of them are enlightened,they know the consequences of having plenty kids.it sometimes causes more disunity in the home especially when it comes to who should inherit what. Also most are too busy with their business to start thinking of having more kids. Just have the one you can take care of.

Hope I have answered your question?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Bibidear(f): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
ermm,i am a yoruba gal,i dnt expect u to do all these,we shud learn to love ourselves. This is not fair to the igbos,u should apologise to them. I am sorry if i hurt u with ma statement

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by lanog: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Gunners sha......smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / I'm About To Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.