Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (50210 Views)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Obipat(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided
Agbero, go and stand on d main Road and collect owo da #20

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Shekau1(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
zeusdgrt:
when Ur mumu don smell finish and make U behave like cow for long only you go come sit down advice urself.Agbaya!
what is this one saying? undecided Infidel angry
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by sirhenry007(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
THE BASTARD IGBO MAN HAS RETURNED HOME TO CONTINUE BREEDING HIS SET OF BIAFRAN ALMAJIRIS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR BIAFRAN AGITATION. I BLAME THE LAGOS GOVERNMENT FOR HELPING THOSE FVCKTARDS COS IF IT WERE A YORUBA COUPLE LIVING IN THE South East, THEIR YEYE GOVERNMENT WONT HELP. IGBOS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA FULANIS DESPITE ALL WE DID FOR THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT DIE OF HUNGER EVER SINCE OJU IKU LED THEM TO THEIR SUICIDE MISSION CALLED BIAFRA. THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONFUSED COS THEY KEEP SCREAMING BIAFRA BUT WHEN HUNGER HOOK THEIR THROAT THEY WILL RUN TO YORUBA AND HAUSA -FULANIS FOR HELP. WHY CANT THE BASTARD NNAMDI KANU HELP THIS YEYE COUPLES BREEDING LIKE PIGS USELESS TRIBE undecided

Who released this Mon.key from his cage biko
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by willyboss: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Guy you nor well o
Pascal181:
These Arsenal fans sef...
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2015
YOU ARE AN IDIIOT. THOSE THAT YOU HELP DURING THE WAR ARE ALL OLD...SO STOP YOUR FOOLISHNESS HERE
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by komek(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
debbie:
Welcome back to your rightful responsibility....See the beautiful children that God blessed them with.I hope he wont plan to have another baby. angry
In as much as there is freedom to give birth in Nigeria....there should be some sort of advocacy or health campaign to make people understand what we call family planning.Give birth to the number of children you can carter for....especially in this present harsh economy.So that you cant endanger the life of your wife and children.I have come across some very poor families who have up to 7 children and i wonder how they plan to train them.

The aftermath of it result in child trafficking,child abuse and early marriage...even some end up becoming a liability to the society.
Education either formal or informal is very necessary to drive the message home.

My Question-why is it that some rich and wealthy families have fewer children? why do the poor keep on giving birth even when they find it hard to feed and take care of them?

The reason is because the rich men like men have so many things occupying our minds, we think of business, we think of how to develop our bizness, we think of how to build an empire.so many things. When we wanna rest, We go for vacation whenever and wherever we like, but these poormen don't think of any other thing order than their wife's waist. Their vacation is always in their houses . The only thing that make them happy is intimacy. Thereby resulting to so many child births.

Did I answer ur question in anyway?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by karllemah44(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]bread and butter, you have succeded in crowning ya self "THE FOOL OF THE MILLENNIUM".
I WONDER WERE U WERE WEN GOD WAS SHARING COMMON SENSE
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Bollove: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
debbie:

My Question-why is it that some rich and wealthy families have fewer children? why do the poor keep on giving birth even when they find it hard to feed and take care of them?

Rich families are busy running up and down to maintain their businesses, profession or Political empire ... The husband is busy while the wife is also busy and they both have many other engagements that keep them happy and give them challenges. Moreover, Rich people are exposed and well civilised, They don't just do things without planning for it right from its beginning till it will end...... They don't just do things without the economic need for it.

I hope your definition of Rich people are not the uneducated local champions Rich folks that get married to four wives and more than 100 side chicks with more than 50 children !!

You wont believe SEX is the only means by which poor folks derive their happiness and they are stubborn to even use condom or the wife believe Nothing should tamper with her womb or vagina therefore No Family Planning.

Poverty of the Brain is the worst Poverty and the real and only poverty !!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by stanisbaratheon: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
later this one will say he's a graduate from one university in the western region.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Maximus85(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2015
olillywales:

The father of the multiple twins who ran away from home for three months, leaving his wife and six children has returned.

Emeka Uche, after days of persuasion by his wife Ruth returned home yesterday, July 15, 2015.

The Uches used to stay in Agege on the outskirts of Lagos. Mrs. Uche, a teacher, had two sets of twins. Another set came in February.

Just as this reporter was about to leave her apartment, she came face to face with a light complexioned man wearing an Arsenal jersey, a pair of jeans and slippers, holding two polythene bags.

He looked confused, uttered no word, save for the exchange of pleasantries and made to move away when Hope, the Uches’ former neighbour, saw him.

“Papa ejima (father of twins), where are you coming from? So you are still alive? Please come inside and sit down,” she exclaimed.

Upon hearing ‘Papa ejima’, Mrs Uche rushed to the door. She didn’t run into his arms to hug or kiss him, but stood and watched him for some minutes after offering him one of the plastic seats in the living room.

But he did not sit down, rather, he went straight for his newborn babies. He was seeing the three months olds for the first time.

Uche held both on each arm, smiling and then collapsed into the blue chair, admiring them.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-man-who-abandoned-wife-for-having.html

I talk am, na only arsenal fans fit do this kin thing.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

His case is much more better than you slaves, who breed apes( you read and saw your brother ape some months back here). How is the animal geting on?

Hatred will eventually blind your eyes and clog your tumor invaded brain. Keep hating!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ephi123(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Mere looking at his eyes and the expression on his face, the guy looks terrified, haha cheesy

Those twins are simply adorbs. May the good Lord keep them
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by debbie(f): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for the points you made.
The rich i am talking about is not just money-wise. Intellectually sound and well exposed too.
Bollove:
Rich families are busy running up and down to maintain their businesses, profession or Political empire ... The husband is busy while the wife is also busy and they both have many other engagements that keep them happy and give them challenges. Moreover, Rich people are exposed and well civilised, They don't just do things without planning for it right from its beginning till it will end...... They don't just do things without the economic need for it.

I hope your definition of Rich people are not the uneducated local champions Rich folks that get married to four wives and more than 100 side chicks with more than 50 children !!

You wont believe SEX is the only means by which poor folks derive their happiness and they are stubborn to even use condom or the wife believe Nothing should tamper with her womb or vagina therefore No Family Planning.

Poverty of the Brain is the worst Poverty and the real and only poverty !!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by debbie(f): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Well you made a good point.....Being rich is not just in the pocket,the mindset and intellect is also a factor.
komek:

The reason is because the rich men like men have so many things occupying our minds, we think of business, we think of how to develop our bizness, we think of how to build an empire.so many things. When we wanna rest, We go for vacation whenever and wherever we like, but these poormen don't think of any other thing order than their wife's waist. Their vacation is always in their houses . The only thing that make them happy is intimacy. Thereby resulting to so many child births.

Did I answer ur question in anyway?
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ephi123(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
How on earth did this thread degenerate into a tribal war?
Are Yorubas & Igbos the only tribes in Nigeria?! You people on both sides should please give it a break! Phew.
As for that breadandbutter, in addition to his post being hidden he ought to be banned. Frustrated people who come online to spread their frustration around. angry
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by olaolulazio(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Since he's an arsenal fan, that's what they do most.

Yeye club! yeye coach! yeye players! Mad fans!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by 9jatatafo(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol as him run, na him Arsenal fan dash am the jersey, his wife said it that her husband his chelsea fan tongue, Arsenals Fans don't behave like this biko grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by franzis(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2015
braine:

Sharra dia!
for ur mind now u don comment.. even with dark shades and closed eyes I no see u
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Taku555(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
And he is an Arsenal fan for that matter which he can't learn to exercise patients. At least he is back. Thank God for him
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Donbabaj: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
hmmm! the return of the Gunners!!! Arsenal is lifting the trophy this season

For una mind! Chelsea for Life grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by joywendy(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
debbie:
Well you have said it all....truth is,this is one case out of hundreds out there.
The health sector is not doing anything to help.I hear them in hospital where a woman comes to give birth,the doctor doesnt care to know how many children she has,what she does for a living and her health statues (to give advice).It is only few of them that go out of their way to counsel you......most of them are more interested in how the woman will pay her hospital bills.Even some NGO's no longer create such awareness.
No wonder there are alot of street kids,some without good parental care....the population keeps going high and there is no check .
Our problem in Nigeria plenty ooooo.

Really it is quite unfortunate, the nigerian government itself has failed to see that population is growing at an alarming rate,if care is not taking nigeria might turn to the next china.
Do you blame the doctors? When the economy itself is not good,sometimes they stay months without salaries and people still expect them to still show compassion on their patients. it is human nature that's makes them act in that way(though I believe is wrong) what can we do? Don't forget we have many nigerians who are ungrateful bunch and would like to run away after getting treatment. It is not entirely their fault,the environment they are as made think that way.

The system itself is corrupt and disorganized and because of this it has lead to so many other problems. If people can start with the lga chairman in their community and stop relying so much on the federal government then we won't have so much problems in our hands now.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
No matter what people say, its still better he returned. May we not be in such desperate situations.

The guy na arsenal fan sef, na so dem no dey win cup grin grin grin
hahaha hahaha tunde I swear u don kill me here. y u dey despise assna lik dis na
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
feelamong:
And the baba na Arsenal fan!

Oya Arsenal fans come o!!

You guys must rescue your own!! cheesy

He is on his own.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by debbie(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
True and very true.....even if our population grows to that of China,we dont even have the finance to handle it like china is doing.
As for the doctors the blame is shared equally......we are not encouraging them to do their job,and some of them too are not even willing to answer the clarion call on their part.
Corruption is not the only problem facing Nigeria...we have so much attachment to out culture and old traditions that we develop some sort of stiff neck.Imagine a mother advising her daughter to give birth to plenty children as a mark of regard or respect in the family,or to show that she has the capacity to reproduce....yet she hasn't thought of how those kids will be trained.Even religion is not address it.

Some of those men and women in the village who depend on their little income,wont even listen to you when you preach family planning or any sort to them.....WE HAVE A VERY LONG WAY TO GO.
joywendy:

Really it is quite unfortunate, the nigerian government itself has failed to see that population is growing at an alarming rate,if care is not taking nigeria might turn to the next china.
Do you blame the doctors? When the economy itself is not good,sometimes they stay months without salaries and people still expect them to still show compassion on their patients. it is human nature that's makes them act in that way(though I believe is wrong) what can we do? Don't forget we have many nigerians who are ungrateful bunch and would like to run away after getting treatment. It is not entirely their fault,the environment they are as made think that way.

The system itself is corrupt and disorganized and because of this it has lead to so many other problems. If people can start with the lga chairman in their community and stop relying so much on the federal government then we won't have so much problems in our hands now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
debbie:
Welcome back to your rightful responsibility....See the beautiful children that God blessed them with.I hope he wont plan to have another baby. angry
In as much as there is freedom to give birth in Nigeria....there should be some sort of advocacy or health campaign to make people understand what we call family planning.Give birth to the number of children you can carter for....especially in this present harsh economy.So that you cant endanger the life of your wife and children.I have come across some very poor families who have up to 7 children and i wonder how they plan to train them.

The aftermath of it result in child trafficking,child abuse and early marriage...even some end up becoming a liability to the society.
Education either formal or informal is very necessary to drive the message home.

That is one mystery of poverty worldwide, I'm yet to understand.
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
ifeegee:
Irresponsible and lazy man. He is back to accesss freebie.

It is only a mad and irresponsible man that will run and abandon his entire family without as much as a glance.
u r a fool for calling him irresponsible. must u abuse a family man? gods punish u idiot. if u dnt knw wat to say bera seal ur lips. stupid asshole
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by azyz1: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
olillywales:

The father of the multiple twins who ran away from home for three months, leaving his wife and six children has returned.

Emeka Uche, after days of persuasion by his wife Ruth returned home yesterday, July 15, 2015.

The Uches used to stay in Agege on the outskirts of Lagos. Mrs. Uche, a teacher, had two sets of twins. Another set came in February.

Just as this reporter was about to leave her apartment, she came face to face with a light complexioned man wearing an Arsenal jersey, a pair of jeans and slippers, holding two polythene bags.

He looked confused, uttered no word, save for the exchange of pleasantries and made to move away when Hope, the Uches’ former neighbour, saw him.

“Papa ejima (father of twins), where are you coming from? So you are still alive? Please come inside and sit down,” she exclaimed.

Upon hearing ‘Papa ejima’, Mrs Uche rushed to the door. She didn’t run into his arms to hug or kiss him, but stood and watched him for some minutes after offering him one of the plastic seats in the living room.

But he did not sit down, rather, he went straight for his newborn babies. He was seeing the three months olds for the first time.

Uche held both on each arm, smiling and then collapsed into the blue chair, admiring them.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-man-who-abandoned-wife-for-having.html
. The pikin just dey look I'm papa'PAPA U WICKED OU DO OUR MAMA SOTEY U CALL US COME,WE COME NOW YOU COME RUN.IF NO BE LASG WEY RESQUU MAMA,WE FOR JUST DEY FATHERLESS'
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

angry angry undecided undecided That man looks like a chelsea fan if you look well. tongue
guy respect ursef ooooo. wch jessy he wear for bori. na so una go dey carry una troblem com dey meet innocent club lik blues
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by Zi: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
seunlayi:
I don't really blame him, the economy of the country is the problem with him especially now that hard times awaits Nigeria in the global oil market with likely lifting of sactions on Iran's oil

Therefore? So had to run away, and leave the woman to shoulder all the responsibility alone
He is a Coward! and should not be taken seriously ever again!
Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Do you have another father for the children. Shut up and talk sense..
don't mind d useless asshole. she could even b all dis ajegule ashawo sef. useless gal

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home by ugoezeik(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Funjosh:
Three set of Twins, that means the wife gave birth to six children shocked

Twins No be two set of Children born at the same time to the same mother
wu u de ask, me? wait I de com make I shit first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.