Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21263 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Actually, i don't expect zoombie to read.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You are you own slaves. Liberate yourself from your mental slavery first before liberating Nigerians.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

shachris:

e wu anumanu....did you read and hear people that the video mentioned? have they come up to deny that the video is false?

If you are really smart, you should ask yourself why your albino is quite about it....why hasn't he sued for defamation?

grin gullible zoombies.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

guy you are lacking in reasoning, you keep asking questions that even a mad man will judiciously tell you how cheap and wayward your questions are...
buh due to your level of comprehension i will understand and answer you.

the albino like you called him, who is my leader has a bigger cause to attend to, not just a mere propaganda meddled by cheap disgusting frustrated woman hiding behind her camera's and spewing trash.
if she is genuine i advise she would have applied an interview with to any of the Tv stations and spew her claims... not cheap you-tube that is irrelevant to a costly dream/cause.

i appreciate Nnamdi Kanu for not letting that rubbish distract his cause even
Exactly!! What you said is absolutely correct my brother, just don't mind that thing that called himself sachris.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omonnakoda: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
First of all let us separate two things . Biafra and HoonamDi KAUN

No one wants Eboes to remain in Nigeria so the earlier they get out the better.

We have kept quiet about Hoonamdi's background as a failed pastor because we support the exit of the Igbos anyway.

It is normal that when a cult leader has hypnotized his followers they will refuse to believe he is human just like them but that is irrelevant to me. Whether Hoonamdi lives or dies the Eboes will be kicked out of Nigeria.

I have no sympathy for anyone whose money he takes as he would have done so in his previous failed vocation where he had similar issues with impropriety and probity.
What matters is that the Eboes go away

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

i don't do propaganda, your yahoo boy director does.

Tell me anything that i have said here that is a lie?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Really? why do you think jonathan had to renege? why did you think they had to call meetings after meetings in order to convince us to change our minds?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes

shachris:

He hijacked it. Go and read up, phool.

THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You are a zoombie and i will continue to educate you.

She can't apply for a TV interview when she the organization involved is illegal. Have you heard isis grant TV interviews before?

How many times have director granted TV interviews? and you expect a woman that was abused to show her face to the public and tell the whole world that she was abused? How many rape victims have granted interviews on TVs?

You are a silly zoombie.

that's what you can call education because you haven't witnessed any.

for your info what you wrote above are lies (stale propaganda)...

the director has granted many televised interview, and thats also the more reason he wants to release radio biafra television.
and on the second note if the woman is serious no matter how illegal(which is not) there are human right organisation everywhere that will bring her predicament to light.
mehn you be fowl o, seriously you cant reason.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

onye ara. e wu nwa mpki.....uche nkiti adighi gi n'ime.

What we need is regional integration and true federalism. Together, we can achieve those.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

they type of noise you are to make it not the kind that breeds terrorist. we are not animals. When last did you meet with your law maker?

Do you know that we youths can carry out massive protests in Nigeria and demand for an SNC?

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

and you are a brainless follower of a world acclaimed conman....yahoo boy.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Yes. We need a SNC and not the sham the had under GEJ. There are injustices, right, but it's not only we igbos that re being marginalized. Every tribe has being marginalized in some way. We need to come together to redraft Nigeria and not run away from it.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

that's what you can call education because you haven't witnessed any.

for your info what you wrote above are lies (stale propaganda)...

the director has granted many televised interview, and thats also the more reason he wants to release radio biafra television.
and on the second note if the woman is serious no matter how illegal(which is not) there are human right organisation everywhere that will bring her predicament to light.
mehn you be fowl o, seriously you cant reason.

FOOOOL. She doesn't want to press charges. She just want the world to know the truth. Let your director come and deny her claims.

Until then, you remain a zoombie.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Yes all you need is a trumpet like Joshua and then you walk round Nigeria 7 times ,Job Done

IT is that easy
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You are you own slaves. Liberate yourself from your mental slavery first before liberating Nigerians.

confused man.

is anybody forcing anybody to do anything?

stop making a fool of your yourself, the truth he speaks on the airwaves is what is making people to be interested .

3 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
@ Buchukwu and Nobleandy, Wat do u guys gain replying that wasteman?

He has been hear all night and day with vendetta. He is dealing primarily with the igbo stock that dont want Nigeria.

Very different from propaganda during election targeted at yoruba and middle belt. Igbos will never buy into this propaganda. Fact!

stop accuring relevance to a lost cause.

Join us at the Buhari lied against us Radio Biafra Thread.

COOL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

confused man.

is anybody forcing anybody to do anything?

stop making a fool of your yourself, the truth he speaks on the airwaves is what is making people to be interested .

the lies you mean? keep making a zoombie out of yourself.

The thing is we are still emotionally attached to the civil war and any story about the civil, any Hausa - igbo story, no matter how silly, would always have a huge igbo audience.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

FOOOOL. She doesn't want to press charges. She just want the world to know the truth. Let your director come and deny her claims.

you dont pay attention to a faceless nincompoop.

let her show her face and press charges, the directors lawyers will meet her in court.

its as simple as that
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

The thing is why are still emotionally attached to the civil war and any story about the civil, any Hausa - igbo story, no matter how silly, would always have a huge igbo audience.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

you dont pay attention to a faceless nincompoop.

let her show her face and press charges, the directors lawyers will meet her in court.

its as simple as that

He should come and debunk the alegations. When next you call your director, ask him this, Did he nyash Ngozi madu or not? grin
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

He should come and debunk the alegations. When next you call your director, ask him this, Did he nyash Ngozi madu or not? grin
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

how can a faceless person lay accusation and want a sane man to listen to her and devoid her claims...
i know is easy but that's a little bit foolishness if the affected person should succumb.
it only shows the woman is hiding something only her knows.

i will advise NNAMDI KANU to desist to that. we Biafra's can never reason like monkey's
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

The thing is we are still emotionally attached to the civil war and any story about the civil, any Hausa - igbo story, no matter how silly, would always have a huge igbo audience.

you need serious enlightenment .

the issues that led to the war are still here with us.

except they are addressed and the basis for the union clearly stated, i dont see any sense in what u are saying about radio biafra, the director or its listeners.

most of your pastors are perverts and womanizers, has that stopped people from going to church to praise their GOd.

Get a life and quit the hate, you will not die immediately we secede
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by ChimaAdeoye: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eventually, we shall see the so called "Ngozi's" true name is "Shade Olumuyiwa grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

and if He says Yes to satisfy your stupidity? then what
will i become a less BIAFRAN??
besides come and collect your Tfare and heard straight to the nearest police station and hand over the video. please o and don't waste my time.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Any man can fhu.ck any woman based on mutual agreement but only a deranged person would believe a lady who say she was raped but dont want to press charges or tell the authorities. what are you then saying it for?

Propaganda
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

Any man can fhu.ck any woman based on mutual agreement but only a deranged person would believe a lady who say she was raped but dont want to press charges or tell the authorities. what are you then saying it for?

Propaganda

slimmy05:
A very close friend of mine, her name is Chiderah Akabuo, she is a presenter in Tennessee for radio biafra, Kanu came to Tennessee and they went on tour to like 6 to 7 states in US. He wasn't remitting any funds for these presenters to function well. He wanted to sleep with and was able to get some. So they had a huge unresolved misunderstanding

Many rape victims don't usually want to press charges. what do you have to say about the above?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Many rape victims don't usually want to press charges. what do you have to say about the above?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) / Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban / Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.