Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21254 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by oy13(f): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cuche:

How old is Mr Kanu? I think he is lacking civility in his choice of words.
The radio station can still be a societal watch dog in a mature manner and a veritable tool for Igbo Renaissance through calls to the obvious injustice our people get in Nigeria.
I personally believe that finding a way to compel our governors to be visionaries, to use the money accruing to the States to develop the States, our States, will be a much better engagement for Radio Biafra while creating the awareness for the Region
....on point
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Humblebloke(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nnamdi is a rapistundecided.... No way!!!

I knew him from wayback.... He's developed his business skills

Dude is Multi talented.... He is now a Businessman,Actor,Producer,Con artist.....

He has always been a psycopath thoundecided
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SirDorianGray(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Fellow @ OP, am sure u ar mentally Derailed n Jobless spending all ur hard earn time on Internet Castigating a Young Man fa better n more globally connected than u. He spend his hard earn time fighting for d freedom of his people,while u ar here ranting like an ashawo de screw wit out paying her. I hv a word for u, u cnt reach de height of Nnamdi all ur life time.u ar just been used, n let not de Ancestors cause u all de days of ur life n ur generation.B warned n Desist

"Hard earned time" Loool when did people start earning time ? grin
lordimmaogidi:
Fellow @ OP, am sure u ar mentally Derailed n Jobless spending all ur hard earn time on Internet Castigating a Young Man fa better n more globally connected than u. He spend his hard earn time fighting for d freedom of his people,while u ar here ranting like an ashawo de screw wit out paying her. I hv a word for u, u cnt reach de height of Nnamdi all ur life time.u ar just been used, n let not de Ancestors cause u all de days of ur life n ur generation.B warned n Desist

"Hard earned time" Loool when did people start earning time ?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chiaka:
Hmn! trying hard to spoil Nnamdi's Image right. Bad try! The guy has a point a country where utterances are made that Igbos will not be allowed to be Nigeria president , I don't blame the wake up biafran move such acts and statement are too discriminating. Yet using Igbo oil to run Nigeria economy its crazy. They can agitiate for Biafra its justified except such uttrances are addressed by leadership with actions ,their silence about such utterances shows they support the nonsense and discriminating speeches.

Anytime some misguided yorubas and ab0ki nd APCist goons make the 'Ibo will not rule' statement.previously neutral Ibos fall into Nnamdi's camp donating and signing up for their freedom.
It is an inflammatory statement and if the man from Daura is really serious about the unity of this country, he should make it highly punishable crime for anyone to utter such word. Even on the internet soccer fan are docked, fined or sentence to racist and inflammatory tweets.

The "Ibo will not rule" statement is helping Kanu convert many into his fold. Those Ibos who previoysly believed in Nigeria get the 'i no tell u?' from their comrades when they join IPOB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1after: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Ogbeni sharap there, you are a worthless zoogerian who is cowardly relaxed about his lack of liberty because he doesn't want to offend the zookeeper. Like femi aribisala and other omoluabis, i believe Biafra is a gift to mankind. Anything to destroy this zoo is sanctioned by Oduduwa.

This cursed fool is hiding behind a yoruba moniker to post trash. Low self esteem.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1after: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
SegunAdewole:

Anytime some misguided yorubas and ab0ki nd APCist goons make the 'Ibo will not rule' statement.previously neutral Ibos fall into Nnamdi's camp donating and signing up for their freedom.
It is an inflammatory statement and if the man from Daura is really serious about the unity of this country, he should make it highly punishable crime for anyone to utter such word. Even on the internet soccer fan are docked, fined or sentence to racist and inflammatory tweets.

The "Ibo will not rule" statement is helping Kanu convert many into his fold. Those Ibos who previoysly believed in Nigeria get the 'i no tell u?' from their comrades when they join IPOB.
[/s]

Customized, go and treat your father and stop causing confusion on nairaland. You are ashamed of your tribe and hiding behind a yoruba moniker to post trash. Coward
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by PenSniper: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
finniblinks:
we have been expecting something like this from the waste,the headquaters of propaganda

Delusional zombie.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Customized, go and treat your father and stop causing confusion on nairaland. You are ashamed of your tribe and hiding behind a yoruba moniker to post trash. Coward

O boy you be gay? You just dey follow me up and down they shout Customize! Custonize!. You wan customize my innocent anus? Akuri nie ni?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1after: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
SegunAdewole:

O boy you be gay? You just dey follow me up and down they shout Customize! Custonize!. You wan customize my innocent anus? Akuri nie ni?
[/s]

Oloribu, you are a born coward. You are ashamed of your cursed tribe, low self esteem dey disturb your life.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1after: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

You ApePC maggot claimed to be Ibo, your brothers have denied you but no yorubaman can deny me.Can you summon the courage to use your real names like i have done?. E wo omo olori bu yi tio o gbadun. Agbayi oshi, Shiooor!

Buhahahaha. Customized, you have no shame at all. Low self esteem don make you dey claim another tribe. You are ashamed of your cursed tribe. Na wao
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by PenSniper: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
Total waste of time, character assasination wont work. They said worst about Ojukwu but we still followed him. Yoruba na una go tire.

The Zooo must fall.

Picture of your true cousins ? Quite apt. Ngozi Madu and the Op are Yoruba, uhn ? You areva mental case for passing the buck to cover your shame. Bearfuro is a house of scam built on quicksand. Shame on bunch of zombies from the southbeaste.
Analysis of Bearfuro = Bear (polar animal) furo (yanch, place of stench)
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by PhockPhockMan: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

by the way, I am submitting this videos plus the one he was harassing innocent huasa peasant to SSS.

He must be extradited.

Everyone tweet these videos
Yeye dey smell.

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by PenSniper: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
This people are so backward thinking that really Ndiigbo should not be a country with them.

They cannot block ordinary radio biafra and this is the cheap propaganda dey want to peddle?

No wonder many of their Nigeria yoruba daughters are in jail in UK for
lieing about rape, wen the men did
not even touch them or know them.

Charity begins at home.

You sound so pathetic pity is what you deserve. You are a typical Ibo that generally have no thinking cap. Your cognitive wisdom is zero.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-id3833435.html?utm_campaign=art-anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-2015-06-05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by FreeGlobe(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeye dey smell.

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.
nyamanyama dey smell.. shachris02 has gone stark mad grin
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Instead of em peacefully going to ariaria market to sell their stockfish or whatever it is they sell, they're busy screaming and bleating like goats. Biafra ko,frabia ni? When they start dropping napalm bombs on them,they'll start crying and calling for red cross.. Stupid bunch of people.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by AlPeter: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Atlantian:
Nnamdi Kanu is NOT a saint. He is a radical fellow, he is a rapist, he is a conman and he is a sinner, we accept all your accusations to be true. What is also true, which you have failed to state, is that the union of the amalgamated Northern and Southern Protectorates expired. It expired January 1, 2014, and needs re-negotiation, we need to have a referendum, and because the Southern Protectorates are divided cos of the indifference of the SW, the Biafrans want out. They want out of a relationship that is more parasitic, toxic, marginalizing and nepotistic than symbiotic and democratic.

That is the message that Nnamdi Kalu rants about. We all know he is imperfect, he is a psycho, and it takes a psycho to be heard. Diplomacy has failed. Let's try something else. This radio Biafra is the voice of the other Biafrans we havent heard apart from the ones resident outside Biafra and searching for stomach infrastures. They dont feel the pains of the resident Biafrans.

The Nigeria Government and Nigerians hate these people, Nigerians marginalize them, and they want out. Why NOT LET THEM GO ?
yours is the most sensible quote u have come across so far and truly love it . Am against the formation of biafra for one reason those leading the agitation are doing it for their own personal gains and will continue with the same rot plaguing Nigeria just that this time it will be more severe. N:B no one hates the Ibos.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by ChimaAdeoye: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Biafra independence petition:
[/size]
https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria
[size=18pt]Please sign the petition and pass it on[/size]!

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omonnakoda: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eboes always throwing tantrums like children.Please start the war and stop the talk.All this talk is too much what are you waiting for or has Hoonamdi Kaun gone to get his Moses Rod?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by veralech(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
What a bunch of confused enemies of ibos. Biafra is going nowhere.

It has been dead for over 45 years. It has decayed both in flesh and bones.

The aimlessness, fraud and rape tags associated with Nnamdi kanu, leader of biafra, is a sure give-away that biafra is a raping of the Ibos.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by DaBullIT(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2015
grin really? Several other babes, the exes just want to blackmail him?
Everyman is a ra pist to an "EX"
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
mister poster u an idiot coz I can recall day d radio station said buhari raped his wife y avnt come and defended her husband y am happy coz no one can oppose GOD when he says yes none can say no

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60% Of Illegal Arms In S/east Produced Locally —presidential C’ttee / President Buhari Visits Borno, Addresses Personnel Of Operation Hadin Kai / Local Government Areas And Their Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.