Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21265 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by brize(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM watch this video and see the crimes igbos committed that made them being hated so much.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
let the lady come out and see if she will not be jail or does she think that the UK is like the Zoo?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
finniblinks:
Radio Biafra is there to reduce this propaganda to zero

Whether radio Biafra talks about it or not. I can never fall for it, why all of a sudden??
Mtchew. We have seen beyond and over such propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
This people are so backward thinking that really Ndiigbo should not be a country with them.

They cannot block ordinary radio biafra and this is the cheap propaganda dey want to peddle?

No wonder many of their Nigeria yoruba daughters are in jail in UK for lieing about rape, wen the men did not even touch them or know them.

Charity begins at home.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-id3833435.html?utm_campaign=art-anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-2015-06-05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

answer the questions raised by that article and the
video and stop acting like a zoombie.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by tunjion: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
This wont work, becos nobody will buy into such propaganda from nollywood. It is an old trick. Just block the dam radio already.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by oluwalfa: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
when yorubas attack one Igbo person as if they represent all Igbos, I just laugh at their stupiditty of equating us with their own social organisation.

Listen yoruba boy, "Igbos have no kings". Nnamdi is just one Igbo amongst millions. He is good in his domain but so are most Igbos in their own domain. Ojukwu was a great war leader and we supported him for that particular post but you guys confused him as "Igbo Leader" which we just laughed at and voted someone else when you presented him.

For us Nnamdi is a great orator and Biafran Actualisation no 1 mouthpiece and we love him and he is great in what he is doing. If he starts doing something else and there's someone else that is better, we will just support the other person. Once again, Igbos don't have kings.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omoelesa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wetin Concern Me,all I Want Is Biafra To Be Actualise,i Cant Wait For Biafrans To Leave Lagos And All The SW state.May Chukuambamu Bring This Biafra Quick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Even if you show us a video of Nnamdi raping your sister we will still adore him. Every lover of truth loves that man including omoluabis like me.
Sai Odua
Sai Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
omoelesa:
Wetin Concern Me,all I Want Is Biafra To Be Actualise,i Cant Wait For Biafrans To Leave Lagos And All The SW state.May Chukuambamu Bring This Biafra Quick.

then go about it the right way and stop funding the albinos diiick trips.

The biafra you seek might not be the solution to your problems though

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:
when yorubas attack one Igbo person as if they represent all Igbos, I just laugh at their stupiditty of equating us with their own social organisation.

Listen yoruba boy, "Igbos have no kings". Nnamdi is just one Igbo amongst millions. He is good in his domain but so are most Igbos in their own domain. Ojukwu was a great war leader and we supported him for that particular post but you guys confused him as "Igbo Leader" which we just laughed at and voted someone else when you presented him.

For us Nnamdi is a great orator and Biafran Actualisation no 1 mouthpiece and we love him and he is great in what he is doing. If he starts doing something else and there's someone else that is better, we will just support the other person. Once again, Igbos don't have kings.

same reasoning that caused the rift between ojukwu and zik.... same reason Why I Don't trust this biafra.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Even if you show us a video of Nnamdi raping your sister we will still adore. Every lover of truth loves that man including omoluabis like me.
Sai Odua
Sai Biafra

Imposter!!!

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
finniblinks:
lol....no body takes you guys serious any more even PMB-papa of monkeys and baboons

Kikikiki. PMB- Papa of Monkey and Baboons. Nice one there. Saved in my arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Kikikiki. PMB- Papa of Monkey and Baboons. Nice one there. Saved in my arsenal.

phool, ask your director whether he knew those women or not? ask him about the men the article quoted. Was Ngozi a cordinator in Radio biafra, Yes or no? have they worked together?

3 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

Imposter!!!

You ApePC maggot claimed to be Ibo, your brothers have denied you but no yorubaman can deny me.Can you summon the courage to use your real names like i have done?. E wo omo olori bu yi tio o gbadun. Agbayi oshi, Shiooor!

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by oluwalfa: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

same reasoning that caused the rift between ojukwu and zik.... .

Exactly. Zik thought he can become our king but we chose Ojukwu to lead us through perilous time even though we massively voted for Zik a few years previously. We just support the best man for a given situation. There is no birthright or lifetime leaders for Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

answer the questions raised by that article and the video and stop acting like a zoombie.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

phool, ask your director whether he knew those women or not? ask him about the men the article quoted. Was Ngozi a cordinator in Radio biafra, Yes or no? have they worked together?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

Imposter!!!
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
oluwalfa:

Exactly. Zik thought he can become our king but we chose Ojukwu to lead us through perilous time even though we massively voted for Zik a few years previously. We just support the best man for a given situation. There is no birthright or lifetime leaders for Igbos.

go back and read your history books. we didn't choose ojukwu. He was the highest ranking igbo military official at the time and he had to lead the war.....accepting no corrections or suggestions from any other person. this frustrated zik to abandon the struggle and work with Nigeria to bring the maniac down.

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by SegunAdewole: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

Ogbeni sharap there, you are a worthless zoogerian who is cowardly relaxed about his lack of liberty because he doesn't want to offend the zookeeper. Like femi aribisala and other omoluabis, i believe Biafra is a gift to mankind. Anything to destroy this zoo is sanctioned by Oduduwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

go back and read your history books. we didn't choose ojukwu. He was the highest ranking igbo military official at the time and he had to lead the war.....accepting no corrections or suggestions from any other person. this frustrated zik to abandon the struggle and work with Nigeria to bring the maniac down.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by vayne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

watch the damn videos phool and stop funding your fellow man's excapades
Because of some stupid video that doesn't depict anything?
That your craze go cure today
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by oluwalfa: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

semantics
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Ogbeni sharap there, you are a worthless zoogerian who is cowardly relaxed about his lack of liberty because he doesn't want to offend the zookeeper. Like femi aribisala and other omoluabis, i believe Biafra is a gift to mankind. Anything to destroy this zoo is sanctioned by Oduduwa.

PPangle the hermaphrodite, off my mention If you do not have anything sensible to contribute to the article.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

then go about it the right way and stop funding the albinos diiick trips.

The biafra you seek might not be the solution to your problems though

So you now know Igbos have something bothering them...
Guy concentrate in your wasteland and leave Igbos matter for themselves.
Whenever we need your advice we won't fail to reach you. So please go self-service yourself for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

PPangle the hermaphrodite, off my mention If you do not have anything sensible to contribute to the article.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
vayne:

Because of some stupid video that doesn't depict anything?
That your craze go cure today

the video stated facts. counter the claims with facts and not silly blackmails, zoombie.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

the video stated facts. counter the claims with facts and not silly blackmails, zoombie.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by shachris02: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

So you now know Igbos have something bothering them...
Guy concentrate in your wasteland and leave Igbos matter for themselves.
Whenever we need your advice we won't fail to reach you. So please go self-service yourself for now.

I won't stay and watch
you and your albino conman destroy my region.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
South West.

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

I won't stay and watch you and your albino conman destroy my region.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

I won't stay and watch
you and your albino conman destroy my region.

Ok then go hug transformer. Since we're ready to checkmate and counter your moves which is based on propaganda.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Items, Others Rise As Borders Remain Shut / Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.