Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors (4968 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by AbuZola3(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
Don't worry
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hahahahahaha
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by AbuZola3(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
Why do u laff
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by pstbolanta: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Like my pastor that sweet mouthed me and other members in my church some months back,i attend RCCG,he asked us to contribute money to organise a send off party for him simply because he is beign transfer to another parish,we were asked to contribute 1000 naira each and his wife is to collect the money,those that refused to contribute were immediately turned to his enemy authomatically.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by kesto1: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
kay bently:

it was an annoiting service but ended up as a donation/prayer session, according to him it was the holy spirit that was leading the service , it didnt make sense to me, becos i slept for a while and wen i woke up he was still asking for donation
they are all over the whole place,just last week my pastor told us the congregation to contributes money to buy him a murano jeep,that God told him to go out for evangelism.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by TheClown: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
One of the reasons why I remain where I am. The church was established by no man, will be inherited by no man, centered around no man's family. Ministers get what they given, every money that comes to the church belongs to the church.

Why are churches multiplying geometrically?

It is a very lucrative business, attracting all sorts of wolfs, all camouflaged in sheep's' clothing.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
you can say that again clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoice!!! We Are Not Alone In The Universe!!! / Where Did Our Forefathers Go? / Peaceful Debate 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.