Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors (4954 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
Haba Nairalanders!
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Na so me see am ooo
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
I dont think any pastor will have the gut to brain washed anybody if we are full equiped biblically, but what you see around are all half baked christains that are waiting to be spoon fed.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by eghosaobas: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
Make una come benin,dem full here nor be small
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 2:49am On Apr 02, 2009
You again?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
i was in Benin last week and i would want to reserve my comments
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by eghosaobas: 8:51pm On May 02, 2009
realpastor:

i was in Benin last week and i would want to reserve my comments
make you talk ooooooooo pastor
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by JJYOU: 9:07pm On May 02, 2009
eghosaobas:

make you talk ooooooooo pastor
you guys know very well that God and church have nothing to do with this. it is the insatiable quest of the nigerian mind for wealth and money that is at work for all to see.

God sees and will judge everyone one day. you cant keep robbing the vulnerable and gulible people. anyone that has God's Spirit will never do such.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2009
Thats true
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by eghosaobas: 11:44am On May 05, 2009
"A few months ago, when I was in Warri with members of my extended family, I was invited to a church programme. The church is located at Iyara Street. Rather than preaching salvation, it was all prosperity, how to give and invest in the lives of men of God. I had no choice than to put on my recorder to record the rantings of the guest speakers. The host pastor, who is also the founder/General Overseer, summarised it all when he told the congregation to go and close their bank accounts and bring the money to sow a seed of faith in their lives (pastors). Those who did not have money, let alone bank accounts, were told to go and borrow, deluding the congregation that it is only when they do that, that God would be challenged to answer their cries and heart desires. Right now, the GO has three cars and a personal driver! Perhaps, the next plan will be to establish a Bible college or university, and later, the purchase of a jet! Thereafter, the Isiekwenes of this deceitful world would feed us with all kinds of propagandist explanations." These above text is edited from REAL TRUTH contributions on Adeboye Jets 2, . this is one of many ways that this men of Devil(not men of God) operates. if they are realy from God they wont behave the way they are behaving,using their brain to decieve innocent people of their hard earned currency. If you are looking for the best house and cars today,turn to the so called self acclaimed 419ers they have them. so were are we going?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2009
i have always knew this. This can only happen to the christains that are lazy in studying their bibles and dont know the promises in the bible,they are looking for someone to lay hands on them and tell them that they will make money b4 the end of the year. the pastor dont want to know if the person is gainfully employed or not.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by scripture: 2:01pm On May 05, 2009
Gal. 6vs 7 says, 'Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. I want us to take solace in this scripture. Let us also take note that because some fake pastors ask for seed-offering, seed of faith, tithe etc according to their own desires does not mean that God Almighty does not take delight in them. God approves of such offerings provided they are given according to His own will and purpose. There are still some churches today that when such offerings are made and the pastor prays over them, God answers and the givers receive the biblical-blessings attached to such offerings.As a result of this members no longer wait for someone to ask them before they offer. Some in fact, offer in secret and God openly rewards them , pastor/you only get to know about this during testimony time.
So brethren, I want you to know that before FAKE exists there must first of all be the ORIGINAL. What are we then going to do? 1st John 4 vs 1 says ,---  test the spirits, whether they are of God---,  So our duty is to ask God for His spirit so that we can understand the will of God in every situation.
God bless you all.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by eghosaobas: 6:03pm On May 05, 2009
@scripture
You are already sounding like one of them,with all your lies of seed this and all tricks to drain money from innocent people.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by arowolo888: 12:10pm On May 06, 2009
eghosaobas:

"A few months ago, when I was in Warri with members of my extended family, I was invited to a church programme. The church is located at Iyara Street. Rather than preaching salvation, it was all prosperity, how to give and invest in the lives of men of God. I had no choice than to put on my recorder to record the rantings of the guest speakers. The host pastor, who is also the founder/General Overseer, summarised it all when he told the congregation to go and close their bank accounts and bring the money to sow a seed of faith in their lives (pastors). Those who did not have money, let alone bank accounts, were told to go and borrow, deluding the congregation that it is only when they do that, that God would be challenged to answer their cries and heart desires. Right now, the GO has three cars and a personal driver! Perhaps, the next plan will be to establish a Bible college or university, and later, the purchase of a jet! Thereafter, the Isiekwenes of this deceitful world would feed us with all kinds of propagandist explanations." These above text is edited from REAL TRUTH contributions on Adeboye Jets 2, . this is one of many ways that this men of Devil(not men of God) operates. if they are realy from God they wont behave the way they are behaving,using their brain to decieve innocent people of their hard earned currency. If you are looking for the best house and cars today,turn to the so called self acclaimed 419ers they have them. so were are we going?
we have alot of them like this,even here in Lagos they are uncountable.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 3:36pm On May 06, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 3:39pm On May 06, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2009
This one nor be new thing walahi
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by solosimple(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2009
Reading about the acts of some acclaimed men of God causes my heart to beat fast.
Is it that they are ignorant, confused or in deliberate acts?
How worse can things get?

AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE RECENTLY SENT ME THE BELOW MESSAGE AS E-MAIL

Bro, pls I need help, I've been to many assemblies in seek of true and genuine xtian fellowship, but I've always been faced with terrorizing messages, messages that are too dangerous for a sincere xtain. I'm almost getting discouraged cos I'm yet to find somewhere that the teaching of God's word is given first place without falsehood and manipulation.
What do I do. can I come to your church.

THIS GUY USED TO KNOW ME AS A SERIOUS XTIAN SO HE CUD SEEK SOME HELP FROM ME, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I AM YET TO REPLY HIS MAIL 'COS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM. I CAN'T TELL HIM TO COME TO THE PLACE I'M FELLOWSHIPING 'COS EVEN WITHIN ME I AM LOOKING FOR A BETTER PLACE.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2009
I am deeply touched. And i ponder over it,i now discovered that i cant introduce someone to my church cos i also dont believe in their ways. Thats why i had to study the bible so well, so that no these so called men of god cannot brainwash me.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by solosimple(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2009
really. I think it is worth praying over. I earnestly seek for genuine xtian worship myself, but where do I go. well, I just stick to my Bible. Maybe there's someone on nairaland who really can help, if there's someone here who is sure of his own church (in their teachings and practices) pls I might need to talk to you.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2009
Me too
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2009
solosimple:

really. I think it is worth praying over. I earnestly seek for genuine xtian worship myself, but where do I go. well, I just stick to my Bible. Maybe there's someone on nairaland who really can help, if there's someone here who is sure of his own church (in their teachings and practices) pls I might need to talk to you.

A lot of people falsely assume that their church is worshipping god the right way but the truth is that most at least 95% of churchs are not. The christianity we practise today is totally different from the christian the apostles taught the early christianswhich was based on pure love and affection for each other. This is how the bible defines true worship:

Jamses 1:27: True and genuine religion[worship] in the eyes of God the father is to take care of the orphaned and the widows in their affliction and to keep yourself from being corrupted by the world.

How many churches today actually practise christianity this way?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2009
@kunleoshob. Do any church follow these?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2009
Abi?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2009
Abi?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by eghosaobas: 7:07pm On May 18, 2009
KunleOshob:

A lot of people falsely assume that their church is worshipping god the right way but the truth is that most at least 95% of churchs are not. The christianity we practise today is totally different from the christian the apostles taught the early christianswhich was based on pure love and affection for each other. This is how the bible defines true worship:

Jamses 1:27: True and genuine religion[worship] in the eyes of God the father is to take care of the orphaned and the widows in their affliction and to keep yourself from being corrupted by the world.

How many churches today actually practise christianity this way?
i agree with you
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by topeokunol: 9:18pm On May 20, 2009
arowolo888:

we have alot of them like this,even here in Lagos they are uncountable.
we have alot of them around,so nor be new thing again.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2009
Topic

Dem full town nowadays! grin
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by topeokunol: 9:22pm On May 20, 2009
my brother ,nor be small thing oooooo
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Tonyet1(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2009
one thing i know for sure is that ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER

wetin HOT must COOL

wetin go UP must come DOWN

wetin be NIGHT must get MORNING
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2009
tonye-t:

one thing i know for sure is that ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER

wetin HOT must COOL

wetin go UP must come DOWN

wetin be NIGHT must get MORNING

my brother,are you prophesising?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Tonyet1(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2009
this one pass prophesying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone / Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.