Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit (45145 Views)

The Buhari Visit To DC: Boko Haram Or LGBT Rights / A PR Expert, She Was Part Of Buhari Campaign Team *Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by akatekpe(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
America/Obama hate our progress angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Pascal181: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
cowgirl9090:
since buhari won his legs hasn't been in Nigeria,one in Nigeria and the other in USA and UK,visiting at frequent intervals. the gullible ones are busy hailing him that they failed to realise that he has been entering into so many agreements with them signing documents he even signed his life their.

he is now a puppet to the west and it is crystal clear that he will drop Adefuye with immediate effect because the west doesn't him.

U haven't mention western Germany

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lakesidepapa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your president can't see that AMERICA is the Boko Haram you are fighting! Immediately Buhari signed gay marriage, AMERICA will then come in and stop the boys! Fools! I thought you NIGERIANS are wise? You better asked your president to stop romancing with USA and Britain! This people are responsible for all the calamities and atrocities in this world! Nothing good can come out of them! I repeat: AMERICA and British are responsible for all the calamities and atrocities in this world! Nothing good will ever come out of them! They using BBC & CNN to throw everybody off balance! They are the SATAN u are fighting! And you will never defeat them until NIGERIA seek the face of the Almighty God! Stop tribalism and stigmatisation against igbos, use a united spirit and mind! Then NIGERIA can defeat them(bitter truth)! I couldn't keep the truth again even if you may ignore it! And it's time to stop sentiments, criticism and every other form of injustice and negativity if you really wanna win this battle! But if Buhari accept gay marriage, Boko Haram will stop because Boko Haram is mysterious! Is a source to either follow Almighty God or follow SATAN! That's why they kill both Christian and Muslim! Even if Buhari sign gay marriage, there is still more calamities ahead! SATAN never cease to demand from you! So this is a very strong issue! Very very very severe one! It might look funny to many but has more Surprises for everyone! More Surprise on the way! Alot of life's will be taken because of the agenda! I saw it coming but I was skeptical initially, now I can see it is real! NIGERIA must swallow her pride and apologize to igbos for everything they did to them! And work with igbos for this great battle! Yoruba might not understand what is about to take place! No where is safe in the world because they are setting up networks and agents for this agenda gradually! But only a pure heart with the almighty God can defeat them! NIGERIA is is not pure in heart so she will never Defeat them but will end up accepting the agenda which will eventually lead her for destruction! This is the truth! Until this is done, fighting Boko Haram or Isis means fighting SATAN(America&britain). Stop romancing with USA and Britain means use what God has given to you! Continue romancing with USA and Britain means becoming slave to them indirectly which means accepting deeds from them like monetary funds and ideas including legalising gay marriage! They give you bread with the right hand and get it back with the left hand! That's devilish! I totally condemn gay marriage because I was born as a result of the combination of a man and a woman! Don't panic, just tell your president not to accept gifts from them! And end sentiments! I wrote this to clarify those who can't really read properly! Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nnamdig2:
Me too don't want him to travel there

Why ?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by sapientia(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
I wonder what he is going to do with governors..

Cutting costs i guess

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ikrumalemonday(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Opposition parties should brace up, most especially the PDP there's more to this Buhari government. I remember vividly when former president Jonathan was still in power, on trips like this Jonathan will always go with one or two governors from the opposition parties.

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

Ex-presido..... Free dis man na sad
OK honey
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by poseidon12: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
I believe this is baseless rumour. The U.S. can't tell us who our ambassador should be.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by omolami: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
When someone open Americas ass, they complain. A very good reason to suspect America who would not like correction. Well, Buhari is going there to solidify arrangements to reverse our anti gay law. This has been one very reason America supported Buhari's election and a promise made by Buhari for America's support. We in Nigeria are waiting. America the sole financier of Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by francizy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kudos to you Mr. Adefuye. Those people hate the truth and it's that truth you poured right at their faces. They hate the truth more than anything..

Now, why one will choose to give his life and that of over 150million people up for slavery is what I don't understand..

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whats the big deal in going to an anti-Christ country ? A modern Sodom and Gomorrah for that matter. They are going to force same-sex marriage on Nigeria on this trip.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Bonuwa: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
To hell wit dem, r der going run our government 4 us? Wats all dis nonsense?
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
i got to leave nairaland soon...too many ridiculous posts on serious issues. What kinda schools are the youths attending these days ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by listica(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why must American decide for us.buharia government ngwa osu
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Moheat(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
bakjal:
Where are d ppl asking for PMB's certificate?

Pls u should follow and ask American War College, class of 1980.

HATERS GONNA SURELY HATE!

Is that where his WASC certificate is? oponu buruku
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by uchennaq(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
GUYS I HOPE AMERICA IS NOT PLANING TO EXCHANGE REAL BUHARI WITH THEIR FAKE CLONE BUHARI. grin
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by cowgirl9090: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pascal181:

U haven't mention western Germany

yes and Michelle of western Germany too,i can't believe I even forgot to mention that. cheesy
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Litmus: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
'I'll be candid, mister, eh, Mister-'
'Buhari'.
'Thank you Joe. Now, as i was saying, mister Buhari, the United States, under my administration cannot overtly lend support to any Nation that frankly flies in the face of those values the people of America hold dear-'
'Mister president of America, if you mean our poor health infrastructure,education, sharia laws, power situation, subsides and eh-'
'wait a minute, wait a minute, mister Buhari, I'm referring to your gay laws, indeed the absence of one that safeguards the sanctity of life of your homosexuals; one that frankly guarantees the dignity and quality of life of your gay minority, i cannot be seen to support Nigeria''.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by juman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
The news may be true or not.

But the ambassador served his president with one mind, he said the truth.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by stevecantrell: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
stynhaq:
America & her unforgiving spirit undecided

Adefuye said the truth, but he said it to the CIA care takers - the very people behind BH, the CFR. They're a nasty bunch who like to get even.

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by SYLVESTER777: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THE AUTHOR WAS RIGHT IN THE BOOK-THE GREAT CONTROVERSY-AMERICA ROLES IN THIS TIME OF EARTH HISTORY.CHECK OUT THIS BOOK:THE GREAT CONTROVERSY by E.G WHITE.If you are interested i can send you the book(in PDF FORMAT). Inquiry to: sopbooks777@gmail.com.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by lwise(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
They will show Buhari some secrete about his own shaddy deals,thereby forcing him to dance to their tune.
My main fair is that deadly handshake that sent Abacha to the great beyond.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Sandydayz(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
OK honey
Thanku kiss
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by stynhaq(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
stevecantrell:

Adefuye said the truth, but he said it to the CIA care takers - the very people behind BH, the CFR. They're a nasty bunch who like to get even.

Exactly my thoughts. Once you say the truth you are their enemy.

1 Like

Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by whao: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
They don't want him there because he is the only one who knows their lapses and how to get Buhari easily, so he intend stopping Buhari with his signing of unrelevant documents!

I hope this man (Buhari) knows the implications of all these signing and agreement he is entering with this westerners oooh! All these where what Goodluck Jonathan was avoiding. May God help us before we see ourselves in hell without ladder to climb out to a safer heaven someday.

But seriously am tired of all these agreements and bilateral signings. Buhari you can do better than all this agreement cos' you are not getting any younger but we the upcoming gentlement will be the one to suffer trying to fullfill all the conditions of your agreements. Please save us please and try use what you have to build Nigeria. Crying ........
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Your president can't see that
AMERICA is the Boko Haram you are fighting!
Immediately Buhari signed gay marriage, AMERICA will
then come in and stop the boys! Fools! I thought you
NIGERIANS are wise? You better asked your president
to stop romancing with USA and Britain! This people
are responsible for all the calamities and atrocities in
this world! Nothing good can come out of them! I
repeat: AMERICA and British are responsible for all the
calamities and atrocities in this world! Nothing good
will ever come out of them! They using BBC & CNN to
throw everybody off balance! They are the SATAN u are
fighting! And you will never defeat them until NIGERIA
seek the face of the Almighty God! Stop tribalism and
stigmatisation against igbos, use a united spirit and
mind! Then NIGERIA can defeat them(bitter truth)! I
couldn't keep the truth again even if you may ignore it!
And it's time to stop sentiments, criticism and every
other form of injustice and negativity if you really
wanna win this battle! But if Buhari accept gay
marriage, Boko Haram will stop because Boko Haram
is mysterious! Is a source to either follow Almighty God
or follow SATAN! That's why they kill both Christian and
Muslim! Even if Buhari sign gay marriage, there is still
more calamities ahead! SATAN never cease to demand
from you! So this is a very strong issue! Very very very
severe one! It might look funny to many but has more
Surprises for everyone! More Surprise on the way! Alot
of life's will be taken because of the agenda! I saw it
coming but I was skeptical initially, now I can see it is
real! NIGERIA must swallow her pride and apologize to
igbos for everything they did to them! And work with
igbos for this great battle! Yoruba might not
understand what is about to take place! No where is
safe in the world because they are setting up networks
and agents for this agenda gradually! But only a pure
heart with the almighty God can defeat them! NIGERIA
is is not pure in heart so she will never Defeat them but
will end up accepting the agenda which will eventually
lead her for destruction! This is the truth! Until this is
done, fighting Boko Haram or Isis means fighting
SATAN(America&britain). Stop romancing with USA
and Britain means use what God has given to you!
Continue romancing with USA and Britain means
becoming slave to them indirectly which means
accepting deeds from them like monetary funds and
ideas including legalising gay marriage! They give you
bread with the right hand and get it back with the left
hand! That's devilish! I totally condemn gay marriage
because I was born as a result of the combination of a
man and a woman! Don't panic, just tell your president
not to accept gifts from them! And end sentiments! I
wrote this to clarify those who can't really read
properly! Good luck!
you people and conspiracy theories that america is this and that..yet we use the concept of their technology..pure hypocrisy.
Everybody is like lets go and make russia and china as our main super power ally, i keep saying the 'The devil you know is better than the devil you dont know'
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Seems what the US is trying to achieve with the friendly relations (or pseudo-friendly relations?) with Nigeria is emasculation at the last.

#I smell something, and it's not broth; it is...shenanigans.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
cowgirl9090:
since buhari won his legs hasn't been in Nigeria,one in Nigeria and the other in USA and UK,visiting at frequent intervals. the gullible ones are busy hailing him that they failed to realise that he has been entering into so many agreements with them signing documents he even signed his life their.

he is now a puppet to the west and it is crystal clear that he will drop Adefuye with immediate effect because the west doesn't him.

On point.

Anytime I read about his numerous trips since he won, I ask myself if he thinks he is a Ceremonial President running a Parliamentary system of government.

I seriously hope he doesn't sell Nigeria out.
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by isadamu: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2447024/plans-some-ambassadors-beat-recall
You people don't know Adefuye. When I posted this, most people didn't believe it
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by PStacks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
TANoids would so Bleep--in get Jealous Buhari is going to Yankee to rap my man Barrack..

Baba, Pls make sure you don't negotiate Same-sex with Obama ooo!

I wish you a safe journey To and From America My President!

The people's General!

The Destroyer of the PDP,

The Killer Of Corruption in Nigeria,

The Saviour of the Economy,

The Redeemer of the Power Sector,

The Crusher of the Cabal in the Oil sector,

The Baba of Africa

Ogbuagu 1 ..

Baba Buhari, May you live long and see the Nigeria of your Dreams ..

I Love you #Buhari..

I Love You #Buhari

I'm Crazy for You Buhari

If only I could touch the helm of his Garment mehn! I'l be fulfilled in this my life..

I love you Buhari..

I love you General Buhari.

I love You Muhammadu Abraham Lincoln Buhari..

I Love You Buhari, Rivaled only By Nelson Mandela in Africa.

I Love You Buhari.

You Name is already in the Sands of Time.

You have succesfully crested your Name on the Tablets of Men's Heart.

100 Years After Buhari Dies, his Name shall be Echoing in Eternity.

This is a born leader.

This is a Living Legend.

Words can't describe..

Make una hold me ooo!

I go crase for Buhari ooo!

The man dey scatter my head.

Nigeria "MUST" Better weda PDP likes it or not
Re: US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit by OgeniBravo: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
I know something for sure; President Buhari wants the best for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Two South African Policemen Caught With Looted Goods In Their Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.