Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra (3168 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
baralatie:

you are doing it again!now have ever heard at all investors are trooping to the north!is he crazy? Hell no !it is the same fears!
But Lagos,woow!Gowon dash Lagos gift!!
It practically thrived a simple mentality" come and make money and we have no peoblems"
All these one osun,Ogun are not investor destinations lai,lai(it was opportunity)

Now back to anambra.the secret is upper iweka.make it more multicultural.let people feel they are a part of the money making machine and it will spill like mad.but you hold on to that mentality of ndigbo market.you guys will work very,very hard to beat the competition coming from rival states.
if you think it was gowons statement that made Lagos what it is then you might need help in your pattern of thinking...as for making upper oweka multicultural it is left for other ethnic groups to make their presence known..i wonder what you want Igbos to do if you continue to harbour unfounded or unnecessary fear in investing...igbos generally go to other states without fear so let others do same

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
if you think it was gowons statement that made Lagos what it is then you might need help in your pattern of thinking...as for making upper oweka multicultural it is left for other ethnic groups to make their presence known..i wonder what you want Igbos to do if you continue to harbour unfounded or unnecessary fear in investing...igbos generally go to other states without fear so let others do same
If half of the facilitlies that the Gowon govt built in Lagos and the successive fg facilities were in upper iweka region.trust me you guys will complain of overpopulation.
And concerning investor fears,they are very real.they would rather do business with govt!
The s.e needs a lotlot of campaign in order to break this "as you put it unfounded but real fears"
And this Biafra is not helping!
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by asha80(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
baralatie:

If half of the facilitlies that the Gowon govt built in Lagos and the successive fg facilities were in upper iweka region.trust me you guys will complain of overpopulation.
And concerning investor fears,they are very real.they would rather do business with govt!
The s.e needs a lotlot of campaign in order to break this "as you put it unfounded but real fears"
And this Biafra is not helping!
pls dont repeat this Biafra thing as it I getting stale or rather you are using it as an excuse..like I earlier said as at 3 yrs ago there was no issue of Biafra so what happened before then?as for se needing lots of campaign that is what the op of this thread was trying to do only for that guy you quoted displayed unnecessary bigotry and ignorance and instead of you to see through it you immediately agreed with him without seeking and asking questions

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
pls dont repeat this Biafra thing as it I getting stale or rather you are using it as an excuse..like I earlier said as at 3 yrs ago there was no issue of Biafra so what happened before then?as for se needing lots of campaign that is what the op of this thread was trying to do only for that guy you quoted displayed unnecessary bigotry and ignorance and instead of you to see through it you immediately agreed with him without seeking and asking questions
Now you are striking home!imagine the number of people out there saying "don't invest in s.e because of blah,blah".
I seriously hate talking about Biafra but that is what these guys hinge on.and seriously I hate talking about it.I am comfortable with IgboIgbo.
Biafra is a whole lot longer than you think!
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by meccuno: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Zoharariel:

[s]
Jealousy? Over Biafrans or their landlocked regions? Nah! There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of.

Now; This is what I know about the children of Biafra; As soon as they can crawl / walk, they would always seek refuge from the evil land and move first almost 80% of the time to Yoruba & Hausa lands but the evil from their land never leaves them.

They then infest the land that accommodates them with pure evil of mass murder in fake pharmaceuticals and narcotics; armed robbery, kidnapping, okija rituals and the rest of it. The perfect symbol of a Biafra is in the image of Clifford Orji.

Invest in the land of satan ? First ask how many other Nigerians resides in the evil land; the landlocked evil land where they breed children to slaughter for sacrifice, with their rivers of blood (esu) floating with bodies of 49 young men of their own, slaughtered without a flinch, a land of okija rituals, and you ask me to come invest in the evil land?

How many of the evil children of satan have their businesses in the land of biafra with the ways of life you choose to live. The only reason the toxic children of the evil land can't stay in their landlocked region is b'cos its purely evil, and if the toxic children of satan can't stay there to make a decent living, how is any other sane person that is not evil able to stay and make a living there? grin[/s]
don't u get tired of writing this rubbish?
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by ArodewilliamsT: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Zoharariel:
[s]

We all know that your Ibeto Cement is not up to 5% of Dangote's Investment Portfolio. We're not just talking about cement here.

You see; The question you should be asking is: why are wealthy Nigerians dis-interested in Investing in the South Eastern part of Nigeria? Is there any antecedent that scare Non-Igbos investors away from South East? Does south eastern states welcome non-indigenes investment? Can these states protect the life and property of non-indegenes? Does business owners in these states welcome competitors? Are these states welcoming visitors? Once these questions are answered honestly, then we can draw a conclusion and find a way to fix the problem.

Bottom line, Investors are not dumb to throw away their hard earned money in the name of ethnic sentiment or boju-boju[/s].

Igbo investments for Igboland. Tell me one thing a yoruba man produces that 20 Igbo men have not already done. Go and monopolize osun villages with your investment.

For every Dangote cement, there is an Ibeto. For every conoil there 10 capital oils in the East. For every Oriental hotel, there are 20 Gabros hotels in the east, for eveything yoruba produce. there are already 20 Igbos producing same. We are not a consumer people like Osun. We are a productive people. We produced arms, fighter jets and military hardware during wartime.

Meanwhile support the referendum to produce first Black African World power. Support #BiafraReferendum.

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
basilo101:

East is for strong entrepreneurs who can compete not weak man like dangote who depend govt's special advantage. Obasanjo induced Dangote's mònopoly in cement will soon end cos Ibeto is gradually crashing cement price, wen his Ebonyi state factory starts running Dangote will kw wat hit him. Equal opportionities wia son of Mr. Nobody can rise to d top is wat we practice in the east, so beficiaries of the fraudulent zoo shud keep off
let it start
Re: Reasons Why you should Invest In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zonacom:

We talking state roads not federal roads. Every community is linked perfectly by road and bridges. That's a fact

Do you know what they call "facts"?

Just saying it doesn't make it so my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS-PDP'S Likely 2019 Pairing, Ribadu-Peter Obi At Thisday Event / BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. / Miyetti Allah Trends As Nigerians React To The Presidential Seal Of Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.