Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

8 Ways To Make A Man Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy (3959 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
ladies and gentlemen,what's your opinion about this pic

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well,having meticulously and scrupulously analyzed your morongenoric and idiotic post I have just two conclusion: One,you speciously present men as an obsequious old fool whom Ladies will only get along with through ingratiate behaviors; You as well though furtively and surreptitiously in a more obvious yet concealed tone,view,and perspective see men as a stingy,mean,miserly lopsided retarded ape whose nature when encapsulated in one word is cantankerous.

Two,in another perspective you view Ladies who are Indeed priceless jewels and personalities to be desired as a greedy,Lazy money demanding dumbass who can't get a thing done without nitwits like you instructing them.

I must say then I read no sense to the thread as it is obviously obvious that you are ignorantly silly more like innately stup*id.If asked I.will say irrefutably and with all certainty that this is an article of no commercial value coming from a socially depressed dejected and rejected broke ass nigga who comfort in his stupidity and the magnanimity of his foolishness. Nonetheless I shall advise you visit your doc to know how far with your electrically damaged mentality or better visit yabaleft.Wish you quick recovery.

Don't thank me for the advice what are friends forgrin
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by elantraceey(f): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
A man that needs that to be happy is not a 'man'. undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
elantraceey:
to be frank all men dread requests from women be it their wife's or girlfriends
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mr Op, what kind of crazy list is that?
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Enypie:
Mr Op, what kind of crazy list is that?
Lol.....its really crazy right?the excessive craze for money from girls dis days is the cause for the scare
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by sinaj(f): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
nd he still will not be happy nd comfortable undecided

dnt ask me why
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by myboy2010(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
your foolishness no get mate..

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
myboy2010:
Na superlative foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
myboy2010:
just laff and move on
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by myboy2010(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Na superlative foolishness.
hop sey u no dey too order sha..I ll like to date u because of that... I get both the pocket thing (kudi) and under thing(otum)
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
myboy2010:
hop sey u no dey too order sha..I ll like to date u because of that... I get both the pocket thing (kudi) and under thing(otum)
Do you see that thing flying off?.....That's your sense!!!
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by ShayGirl(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Certainly such man wouldnt expect to get romantic benefits from his lady if that remains his rule.......
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Remilekun101: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
elantraceey:

a lady/woman that needs to be happy is not a "lady/woman" grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShayGirl:
Certainly such man wouldnt expect to get romantic benefits from his lady if that remains his rule.......
but a relationship should be of mutual likeness and not a lopsided one where the guys interest is sex and d girls in money
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by truthlegend(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:

a lady/woman that needs to be happy is not a "lady/woman" grin
thank u sir,a girl should be self reliant

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol
Re: 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
if u dnt get any man thru gud food or gud sex.....then u Re on ur own......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub / Just For Fun (facial Expression Pics) / Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.