Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub (3959 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some relationships end well, but some end very badly as one woman recently found out.

News reports have not identified the woman or the nightclub but photos show what happened and it was not pretty. When the woman, who was at the club with her new boyfriend, accepted a drink from her ex she did not realize what a mistake this was.

The drink was spiked, and the woman ended up leaving piles of poo all across the floor, her legs, her underwear, and her fashionable dress. The ex was probably in stitches watching the woman desperately trying to hold it and being unsuccessful.

This is a warning to everyone, your ex may have more in mind than a truce, so don’t take that drink.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/photos-ex-boyfriend-gets-even-makes.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by buygala(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
The girl's revenge will be very sweet cool

Whatever she does to that ex, I support her all the way smiley
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by SeverusSnape(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
No wonder most guys always say most girls have "fish brain". Why did she accept a drink from her ex while she's with her boyfriend?...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
stale gist
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by ammyluv2002(f): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jeez! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Babe2sure(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
The lady fvcked up. Why will she collect drink from her ex? Even if she is not with her boyfriend, its damn risky! Most especially, if they separated on a bitter note.
Lady,revenge is sweetest when served cold. Serve him one!
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
buygala:
The girl's revenge will be very sweet cool

Whatever she does to that ex, I support her all the way smiley

I BET IT CAN NEVER BE AS PAINFUL AND HUMILIATING AS HERS. LITERALLY, SHE WAS IN DEEP SH*Tgringringrin
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by internetpo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
damn! Poor girl. This aint good
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Dangerous guy...y she collect d drink kwanu.
Re: Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub by AfroKnight: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Very good. She was in the club with her boyfriend but he was not enough for her. angry I don't know what kind of greed will make her accept free drink from her ex.

Like we say in Nigeria, "Awoof dey run belle".

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Nd Tell / Countries With The Lowest Age Of Consent In The World / To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.