Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (14324 Views)

Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Candyrain(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShehuAba:

Your hate for buhari is clear to all and sundry now, and you indeed want him to fail. Even the real politicians who lost out to him haven't shown so much hate and dislike as you do daily. There's no effort of the government that's commendable to you at all, all you're good at is calling our president names, and trying to tarnish his image on this forum by creating unnecessary threads and making unguarded comments.

I pray you one day, that you'll be in a position of authority and your followers will hate you so much, and will never appreciate what ever action you take, no matter how good it is.

Shameless protection seeker.

Your

One question pls. Did you scold Lai Mohammed at anytime when he never saw anything good and anytime worth commending and with so much hate in GEJ's administration? It was obvious all he wanted was the failure of GEJ.

Cc: Barcanista

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Chubhie: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Grabs Calculator*

50$ * N300 (Black Market Rategrin)

shockedshockedshocked
That's my salary per month!cry
tonguegrin
You won't have to worry about that cos once you are featured, PMB will make you an offer you can't refuse--To transcribe the president's spoken English into readable format.

We split it 60:40.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

You must really hate to love this Barcanista fellow!grin

I'd e-give anything to see a reasonable someone feature me in their hallowed e-signature!....whatever form it takes.
I didn't know barcanista has starting accepting nick names? Imagine!
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by themilanway(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
I had to strike-out the first two items because I have repeatedly responded to them. As for your Item 3, the dollar as at May 28 was N198. Here is my own source... Reuters mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5N0YJ3W720150528?irpc=932

Which of your source told you 220?

You striked them out because your hypocrisy won't allow you to respond to them?I ask again,did Slyva hold any public office under APC?

I need a working link that confirms 198 naira to 1 dollar when Jona handed over.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

You must really hate to love this Barcanista fellow!grin

I'd e-give anything to see a reasonable someone feature me in their hallowed e-signature!....whatever form it takes.
Where did you see him mentioned in my sig? shocked grin cool
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by themilanway(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari is the president now, instead of facing charges, he was busy organising Buhari's transition committee. Same Buhari that won an election using ending of corruption as his main campaign slogan.

GEJ contained the insurgents around the forest of Sambisa before handing over. Same Buhari threw many spanners in the works to make it impossible for GEJ to defeat the insurgents. ''An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north' says Buhari.

What happened to N1= $1 ?

1)The court said EFCC has no case against Slyva,same way it acquitted FFK,why is nobody mentioning FFK's?Was Buhari the judge?

Jeez!

2)So Jona used 6yrs in "containing" boko haram"outside sambiza right? grin grin grin grin.May its because he once said"Boko haram are my siblings" grin grin grin grin

3)I don't understand N1=$1

Stop defending the indefensible.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

You striked them out because your hypocrisy won't allow you to respond to them?I ask again,did Slyva hold any public office under APC?

I need a working link that confirms 198 naira to 1 dollar when Jona handed over.
All you should have done was to copy and paste the link... http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5N0YJ3W720150528?irpc=932

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Candyrain:

One question pls. Did you scold Lai Mohammed at anytime when he never saw anything good and anytime worth commending and with so much hate in GEJ's administration? It was obvious all he wanted was the failure of GEJ.

Cc: Barcanista
Thank you! They are looking for praise singers

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by OohLalah(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think four years will be enough.

I know you are supposedly a guru in Naija politics but your thought process leaves very less to be desired.

OR

Naija system is different from other democracies worldwide. Why my saying so?

How do you blame a 2month old presidency for your courts processes and failures if you think they are failures?

Are you encouraging an ex-dictator president who so want to reform to now intervene in judicial matters, especially on cases adopted from previous gov. ?

This alone proves you Nigerians are crazy! And makes you a very dishonest person if you are sane. ?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Xyg12: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Barcanista, until u sit on dat presidential seat and rule d country for just 24 hours, I advice u keep shut.

Buhari shouldn't have condemned the effort of GEJ and promise Nigerians that he has the solutions. Where is the rocket science scientist? I hope is not a rocket science for them to start working?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
I had to strike-out the first two items because I have repeatedly responded to them. As for your Item 3, the dollar as at May 28 was N198. Here is my own source... Reuters mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL5N0YJ3W720150528?irpc=932

Which of your source told you 220?

It is clear that you don't understand the difference between the offical market and the parallel market. The offical value of the naira has been hovering around 198-199 since it was devalued, while the black market value has been going haywire
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by nairamaniac: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Wailing Wailer TANoid Protection Seeker

I troway salute!
Mzjackbaueress!!!, my fellow comrade. I would fight beside you, anytime,anyday. (IN MEL GIBSON'S BRAVE HEART'S VOICE) Oyaaaaaa letsss go killll some Tanoids!
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by dBard: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
phantom:
I voted for him but frankly,I am asking the same question.... embarassed

**bookmarked** ... for future reference/use.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Are you sure you are commenting on this thread or some other? I dnt know what you are talking about. Your points are off-key my dear
OohLalah:

I know you are supposedly a guru in Naija politics but your thought process leaves very less to be desired.

OR

Naija system is different from other democracies worldwide. Why my saying so?

How do you blame a 2month old presidency for your courts processes and failures if you think they are failures?

Are you encouraging an ex-dictator president who so want to reform to now intervene in judicial matters, especially on cases adopted from previous gov. ?

This alone proves you Nigerians are crazy! And makes you a very dishonest person if you are sane. ?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
nairamaniac:
Mzjackbaueress!!!, my fellow comrade. I would fight beside you, anytime,anyday. (IN MEL GIBSON'S BRAVE HEART'S VOICE) Oyaaaaaa letsss go killll some Tanoids!
Lol! Good evening to you sir! grin

Don't mind the TANoids. I am already done with them today. tomorrow is another day to kick their asses!

How are you doing btw?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Where did you see him mentioned in my sig? shocked grin cool

grin
PShot is deludedly in Lovecheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
I didn't know barcanista has starting accepting nick names? Imagine!

The same name is all it takes to invoke your presence from your cave.

Where have you been?grin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chubhie:
You won't have to worry about that cos once you are featured, PMB will make you an offer you can't refuse--To transcribe the president's spoken English into readable format.

We split it 60:40.

Ah, this bros nuh like me, at allcry

Do you even know if the said salary is enough to transport me to work at 500 a day?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

The same name is all it takes to invoke your presence from your cave.

Where have you been?grin
Like you said, I've been in the 'cave of wonders', Resting and enjoying myself.

And I've been better thanks for asking. And how have you been? Hope the 'common sense' ministry is moving to the permanent site? grin cheesy
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by ndcide(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You have stayed long enough to start deconstructing opponents analysis and adding intellectual dimension to the debates.

Barcanista took time to critique the article supposedly reporting the outcome of Dele's meeting with Mr President citing several incidences to the contrary while stating his references.

Stop joining these Jss3 students in derailing the threads.

You are no longer in the opposition. It is time to change style.

On traffic at the moment, reading this hard truth, I had to laugh.

Any time barcanista makes his points, the replies from the opposing side is just too disappointing.

Jss 3 students indeed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by rusher14: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShehuAba:

Your hate for buhari is clear to all and sundry now, and you indeed want him to fail. Even the real politicians who lost out to him haven't shown so much hate and dislike as you do daily. There's no effort of the government that's commendable to you at all, all you're good at is calling our president names, and trying to tarnish his image on this forum by creating unnecessary threads and making unguarded comments.

I pray you one day, that you'll be in a position of authority and your followers will hate you so much, and will never appreciate what ever action you take, no matter how good it is.

Your

The moose can never attain any leadership position.

This is just an attention protection attention seeker.

Obviously pained by betting on the wrong horse at the last hour, he has decided to criticize everything and anything the president does.

The Naira was bound to continue its slide as momentum is not halted abruptly without a crash.

If you are an exporter believe me you would love the present exchange rate. However, one has to be realistic that ours is an import dependent society.

To the security issues, any bystander knows that punctures in our overall security machinery would take time and of course we are most vulnerable at this point.

There is no spin to put on a this despicable act of terrorism
terrorism.
Action is being taken and results would come shortly, that is certain.

Hope he would be as vociferous in heaping praises when they do.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Like you said, I've been in the 'cave of wonders', Resting and enjoying myself.

And I've been better thanks for asking. And how have you been? Hope the 'common sense' ministry is moving to the permanent site? grin cheesy

Yes o.
We have recently built a sister ministry.
It's called the ministry of brain infrastructure.

We intend to use the ministry of common sense to salvage certain NLers from the hocus pocus which so far has been ravaging their brains.

Secondly, through the ministry of brain infrastructure we will perform open head surgeries on these fellows, who actually possess colostomy bags in lieu of a brain.

May the gods of common sense and brain infrastructure crown our efforts with success.
Amen!!!cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by ndcide(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShehuAba:

Your

Did you support the immediate past president? Look, we must not all support buhari. Some of us didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for him, he just have to prove me wrong. that I will join his praise singers just like that, is a lie.

The only way we can support him is by telling him the raw truth. Barcanista is doing just that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes o.
We have recently built a sister ministry.
It's called the ministry of brain infrastructure.

We intend to use the ministry of common sense to salvage certain NLers from the hocus pocus which so far has been ravaging their brains.

Secondly, through the ministry of brain infrastructure we will perform open head surgeries on these fellows, who actually possess colostomy bags in lieu of a brain.

May the gods of common sense and brain infrastructure crown our efforts with success.
Amen!!!cheesy

Thank goodness. You might want to include some monikers in your sister ministry as they clearly do need a re boot of their brain.

Hoping your ministry of brain_infrastructure will endow them (OREMUSSANCTUS, SeverusSnape, ECOTERRORS, anonimi, mogidi) much common sense because they are seriously in need of it. Especially OREMUSSANCTUS.

Even tosyne2much and naijaboiy can tape from your ministry. tongue

Tosyne na joke I dey oh! You no say you be my guy. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndcide:

On traffic at the moment, reading this hard truth, I had to laugh.

Any time barcanista makes his points, the replies from the opposing side is just too disappointing.

Jss 3 students indeed.
Yeye! And how come you're been ignoring my questions? Funny! You're even guilty of the same thing you accuse the opposition of. tonguetonguetongue

Modified.

The post is meant for barcanista.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Thank goodness. You might want to include some monikers in your sister ministry as they clearly do need a re boot of their brain.

Hoping your ministry of brain_infrastructure will endow them ([s]OREMUSSANCTUS, SeverusSnape, ECOTERRORS, anonimi, mogidi[/s]) much common sense because they are seriously in need of it. Especially OREMUSSANCTUS.

angryOn the contrary, we will start with the Transgendered duo of Ngene/Cleverly.
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Hoping your ministry of brain_infrastructure will endow them (OREMUSSANCTUS, SeverusSnape, ECOTERRORS, anonimi, mogidi) much common sense because they are seriously in need of it. Especially OREMUSSANCTUS.

Even tosyne.2much and naijaboiy can tape from your ministry. tongue

Hahaha cheesy

Na so my parley.. Wetin dey for ur boy now? cool
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:

*IGNORED*

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
*IGNORED*
Whatever!.

tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Na so my parley.. Wetin dey for ur boy now? cool
Ramadan!.

MizMyColi:

angryOn the contrary, we will start with the Transgendered duo of Ngene/Cleverly.
grin

I disagree! OREMUSSANCTUS is in dire need of that surgery, further need to delay it may prove to be catastrophic for us all.

His mumuness has started affecting APC supporters, even midolian has been exposed to the mumu virus. Imagine the way he is drooling over ECOTERRORS, (the girl with two left leg). Lol. Such a thing must be stopped.

Monikers here need help. Remember, should you refuse them aid, their mumu identity will be on you. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by PassingShot(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

grin
PShot is deludedly in Lovecheesy
[/s]
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Cc: Barcanist.a
how are you, I hope you are enjoying the discuss.

Mizmycoli, we need to continue to checkmate their lies and propaganda because Evil reigns supreme when Good people do Nothing.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how are you, I hope you are enjoying the discuss.

Mizmycoli, we need to continue to checkmate their lies and propaganda because Evil reigns supreme when Good people do Nothing.

Yes o.
Candyrain asked poignant questions.

The will tell you it's because GEJ was 4 years old or more in govt
Well I say you can't salvage in 4 years, what was destroyed in 12 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.