Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (14350 Views)

Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Have you ever lived in the north before? If yes, where?.

Kebbi - Koko&Birnin Kebbi, Argungu
Niger - Minna
Abuja - Gwagwalada (Didn't stay long here)

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sokoto - Argungu
Kebbi - Koko and Birnin Kebbi
Niger - Minna
Abuja - Gwagwalada (Didn't stay long here)

Madam there is no such place as Argungu in Sokoto State. Argungu is in Kebbi State.

MizMyColi:

You fail to understand what Barca is doing.
Perhaps, you are subconsciously projecting the expectations you have of this government through him.

All he is merely doing, using the resources at his disposal, is to keep this government on it's toes.

Imagine, if he had a voice like Omojuwa's?

So, yes I maintain that no reasonable person expects him to start paying 5k and feeding Nigerians in two years even.

What we expect if him, is to keep sustaining the high hopes of Nigerians with which he ride into power.
This he can do by first giving a clear cut policy direction.
This is where patience comes into play. You expect PMB to formulate good policies without the means of sustaining and implementing those policies?

All what many you're just saying is nonsense!.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Madam there is no such place as Argungu in Sokoto State. Argungu is in Kebbi State.

This is where patience comes into play. You expect PMB to formulate good policies without the means of sustaining and implementing those policies?

All what many you're just saying is nonsense!.

Oops!
My bad.
It used to be part of Sokoto, I still live in the past I supposegrin

What is his plan?
What is this government doing?
What are they up to?
We were on our own when we were told our old people will receive 5k daily, that our children will now have a free meal per day.
We were told there is nothing like subsidy.
We were told many, many, many things!
And all of a sudden, MUTE is now the order of the day.

I'm moving on from this issue.
No more back and forth.
See you in 100 days.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by freedom96: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I do not hate Buhari, but I am not a fan either.

It's all about perception and influence in this game of politics. His past antecedents do not tally with the image which the media now paint of him.
Someone is lying somewhere.
This is the same man who said in 2001 that they will not rest until Sharia has been adopted Nationwide.
[/b]You said GEJ was clueless and that's why Obama refused meeting with him.
I laughed!cheesy

GEJ became an enemy of the states for refusing to play ball, for refusing to pander to their demands, he refused to sell the soul of Nigeria on a platter.
Any contrasting news on this matter as far as I'm concerneced is hogwash!

Ask that man who was denied a place in Buhari's envoy for speaking the truth.

As a leader, I will start taking Buhari serious under the following conditions....

1. If Buhari starts delivering on ALL his campaign promises.

[b]2. If I am shown a video of Buhari strongly condemning the killings made on his behalf in 2011....if he didn't then, nothing makes him any better than GEJ even if he were to wipe out BH and all forms of militancy in a split second.

Have u seen the video of Buhari saying he will not rest untill sharia is adopted nationwide?U believed it.Yet u dnt want to believe that the 2011 killings by his overzealous supporters are against his principles untill u see a video?

Obama knows fully well that GMB can never accept anything coming from them as long as it's against Nigerian interest and development,if u re in doubt,time will tell.

The most prioritised element of GMB'S campaign promises is security,next year by this time,you shall see the might and God-given talent of GMB in tackling security issues.Don't forget,gej could neither stop it(Boko haram) completely nor reduce its horrible acts to a significant level for good SIX years.

I prefer u a hundred times over barcanista,cant even compare u with ecoterrorist.U knw u have somethings which if GMB does you'll start "taking him serious".If he does all that x100,believe me barcanista and ecoterrorist don't give a damn!The man is bad and nothing more.

With time,you'll come to like GMB.Just stick to your mind set and don't get infected by mogidi,temitemi and co.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm yet to get a response from that guy. I think they are quick to forget that what goes around comes around.
Kponkwem!
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oops!
My bad.
It used to be part of Sokoto, I still live in the past I suppose
grin

What is his plan?
What is this government doing?
What are they up to?
We were on our own when we were told our old people will receive 5k daily, that our children will now have a free meal per day.

We were told there is nothing like subsidy.
We were told many, many, many things!
And all of a sudden, MUTE is now the order of the day.

I'm moving on from this issue.
No more back and forth.
See you in 100 days.
At the first embolden, you've never lived in the north before, you were caught with your pants down, lying! So please stop trying to be smart.

At the second embolden, PMB never said he will pay N5000 to old people, rather to the poorest unemployed graduates, so I wonder where you got that from?

An tashi lafia? grintongue
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
At the first embolden, you've never lived in the north before, you were caught with your pants down, lying! So please stop trying to be smart.

At the second embolden, PMB never said he will pay N5000 to old people, rather to the poorest unemployed graduates, so I wonder where you got that from?

An tashi lafia? grintongue

Lmao.
I consider it an insult on my sensibilities when I'm called a Liar for something u know too well to be true.
I'm in a good mood today, and will not sanction you.

Whether, there was a poor, or old...the constant is 5 tawazandgrin

Lafia Kalou!
Ina Gejia?
Yaya nke?grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
I consider it an insult on my sensibilities when I'm called a Liar for something u know too well to be true.
I'm in a good mood today, and will not sanction you.

Whether, there was a poor, or old...the constant is 5 tawazandgrin

Lafia Kalou!
Ina Gejia?
Taya nke?grin
Yea right!. Like I never heard that before. Lol.

Ba!.

Ki na aiki ina?
Ki na zama a Lagos?
In ki na zama a Lagos? Za ki kwana dani? gringringrin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea right!. Like I never heard that before. Lol.

Ba!.

Ki na aiki ina?
Ki na zama a Lagos?
In ki na zama a Lagos? Za ki kwana dani? gringringrin

Okay, let me try.
I never claimed fluency in Hausa BTWundecided

1. You're asking about my work.

2. You are asking if I am in Lagos

3. You are asking if I live in Lagos?

4. No idea.undecided

This must be a different variation of Hausa from the one I learned (little).

Ko ka ci abinci?grin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by jmaine: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
2sex:

WORDS FOR YOU: GET A LIFE! You are becoming annoying with the spate of writing articles to attack the government. DONT you have a job or business to cater for or what? This has nothing to do with being an APC or PDP supporter but seriously you are only helping seun make nairaland more money if you don't know. God forbid I spend most of my time doing what you every day or week when it doesn't add a single kobo to my bank account.

An inconsequential dolt like you has no say in this discourse . . . . .

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let me try.
I never claimed fluency in Hausa BTWundecided

1. You're asking about my work.

2. You are asking if I am in Lagos

3. You are asking if I live in Lagos?

4. No idea.undecided

This must be a different variation of Hausa from the one I learned (little).

Ko ka ci abinci?grin
Stop acting like you don't understand what I asked, playing dumb doesn't suit you.

And I don't understand what you're saying about food! tongue and you never did answer my questions? Especially the last one.grin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Stop acting like you don't understand what I asked, playing dumb doesn't suit you.

And I don't understand what you're saying about food! tongue and you never did answer my questions? Especially the last one.grin

Saying I'm playing dumb because I refused to answer a question I know nothing about? Apparently, you're playing dumber.

Stop associating me with lies biko.

I didn't answer because I partially understood the first four and nothing about the last one.

I asked you to come and eat.
Drop PDP and APC outside my domot and come chow.
Simple!tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Saying I'm playing dumb because I refused to answer a question I know nothing about? Apparently, you're playing dumber.

Stop associating me with lies biko.

I didn't answer because I partially understood the first four and nothing about the last one.

I asked you to come and eat.
Drop PDP and APC outside my domot and come chow.
Simple!tongue
I knew what you meant dear, Zo ka ci abinci.

And I never said you're lying, I merely gave you a compliment which you misunderstood.

Okay, figuratively or literally?.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
I knew what you meant dear, Zo ka ci abinci.

And I never said you're lying, I merely gave you a compliment which you misunderstood.

Okay, figuratively or literally?.
angry Literally of course!

Thanks for the correction, my Hausa is really rusty.

Oya interpret nagrin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry Literally of course!

Thanks for the correction, my Hausa is really rusty.

Oya interpret nagrin
OMG! Literally! Gosh, I already sent you a pm. grin.

Besides, where is the chow?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
OMG! Literally! Gosh, I already sent you a pm. grin.

Besides, where is the chow?

You better stop spreading false info on NL.
Seun will leave his throne and come ban you personallytongue

About the chow, remember that Goat head meal on FP the other day?
It looks something like that.
Want some?grin
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

You better stop spreading false info on NL.
Seun will leave his throne and come ban you personallytongue

About the chow, remember that Goat head meal on FP the other day?
It looks something like that.
Want some?grin
False info? Which false info did I spread? I know nothing of a supposed goat head meal on FP.

What I want is what you see when you look in a bowl of water. grincheesy
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
False info? Which false info did I spread? I know nothing of a supposed goat head meal on FP.

What I want is what you see when you look in a bowl of water. grincheesy

A bowl of clean water or mud water?

Well, I dedicate this song to you.
Take noteoif the word "Sai Gobe" as it relates to what you want cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

A bowl of clean water or mud water?

Well, I dedicate this song to you.
Take noteoif the word "Sai Gobe" as it relates to what you want cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Clean water of course!.

Yes I believe after the gobe the guy got what he wanted after being beaten, so never mind eh! Am a big boy I can handle myself. coolgrin

And thanks for your concern, I didn't know you care that much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Beremx(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Sometimes its good to deploy their own weapon of choice by aslo using abusive language.
For months I allowed berem to bully me until she said something regarding my father. I called her a sperm whale in return, I've not heard from her since grin grin grin grin
and what did i say regarding your father?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
and what did i say regarding your father?

You know what you said, check the thread in question.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Beremx(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You know what you said, check the thread in question.
I said "your father". how is that an insult?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
I said "your father". how is that an insult?

You said something to me and I joking said ''you dey craze'' next you replied ''your father'' how can that not be an insult?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Beremx(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You said something to me and I joking said ''you dey craze'' next you replied ''your father'' how can that not be an insult?
and you think i wasn't joking too despite the fact that "your father" isn't an insult? Dude,you have no case against me.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
and you think i wasn't joking too despite the fact that "your father" isn't an insult? Dude,you have no case against me.

Any way, make we leave matter for Mathias.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Beremx(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Any way, make we leave matter for Mathias.
better! enjoy your weekend
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
better! enjoy your weekend

Same to you, barka de sallah.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Jesusloveyou: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2015
ndcide:

Did you support the immediate past president? Look, we must not all support buhari. Some of us didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for him, he just have to prove me wrong. that I will join his praise singers just like that, is a lie.

The only way we can support him is by telling him the raw truth. Barcanista is doing just that
but ur clueless hero has prove us right for kicking him out, no regrets of so ever,

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but ur clueless hero has prove us right for kicking him out, no regrets of so ever,
Guy na when you go get sense?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by tomakint: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
i have never seen a woman that not only embarrasses herself in public but also abuse a caring brother whose offence was daring to advice her.
The big truth is, Berem is too cheap socially and intellectually deficient.....best thing, watch her from a distance - especially you my bro.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2015
tomakint:

The big truth is, Berem is too cheap socially and intellectually deficient.....best thing, watch her from a distance - especially you my bro.
You have spoken well boss

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by tomakint: 3:44am On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
You have spoken well boss
If you are going to be known worldwide (this is coming soon) through your efforts here, we shall continue to encourage you against any odds. Why you no reply my email to you now......I only need you to brief me further on the stuff bro......waiting patiently for your response soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang / 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.