Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? (769 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend / What Can You Say About This Marriage Proposal??? She Is Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by MackDams(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trendy or not, I want to believe this act was greatly influenced by the wetern culture. Kneeling before your girlfriend during a marriage proposal is fast becoming an act we all find pleasing but to some of us who still belong to the vintage era or who still hold unto our strong cultural beliefs might find this act displeasing. Few days back, I had a great debate bout this same topic and you wouldn't believe the responses I got, a lot that surprised me so I decided to reach for you guyz opinion bout this issue. I personally belive our cultural values are depreciating more rapidly in this age. So guyz, good or bad, do you find it abominable or not such of a big deal...lemme know!!!!!

Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by Rubyventures: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
op if you don't mind me asking, what planet do you reside on?
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by lordtim001(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
As for me,i'll prefer proposing by kneeling.It is widely accepted and practiced
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by docmoses(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by saxwizard(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
formality purposes
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
As far as I know, attitudes towards said action varies across Nigeria. There's one ethnic group like that, I can't remember the name. I think they even keep their ethnicity a secret - sorta. Well, in this tribe, they believe that...when a man kneels for a woman, the woman will go to a place 1,000 times worse than hell for 1, 000 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 years, unless she kills the man within 24 hrs of him kneeling to her. They're really good at math, those people. Just make sure your fiancee isn't from there, else............
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? by psucc(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remember the adage 'as you dress you bed so you lie on it'?

Now that you begin be kneeling because that's the trend, also prepare to continue doing so all through the marriage or be ready for breakup as that also is the trend.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins / Please Support A Fellow Nairalander!!!!! / Woman Or Beer....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.