Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops (695 Views)

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / This Is So Funny!!! And True Also...advice For My Follow Ops especially guys / A Modest Sex Partner Who Isn't Interested In Rewards For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by MixedMan: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
For so long i have been wondering on this.. and then i decided to let it out because i guess i might not be the only one with this thoughts..

I really think the OPS on this thread Especially the Politics section,romance,crime and family sections do try a whole lot..
these people to me work more than the so called Moderators and supermods if you ask me..
These humble Ops source for News not just news..TRENDING news,organise and post it here to update our fellow nairalanders and they will even be begging the Almighty mods to move it to the front page..

that is what i call SELFLESS SERVICE..because they aint getting paid nor any form of reward in anyway or kind. to my greatest view..these OPS are the one making Nairaland great and there should be like a compensation or kind given to them..

seun i believe pays the MODS and Supermods..he should otherwise find something to give and encourage these OPS. i mean they spend and burn their Megabytes and batteries just to update us..
Thats my opinion..Hope this post wont be REMOVED..

THANKS
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
why not you give us something of you are so consined
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by Winna01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
MixedMan:
For so long i have been wondering on this.. and then i decided to let it out because i guess i might not be the only one with this thoughts..

I really think the OPS on this thread Especially the Politics section,romance,crime and family sections do try a whole lot..
these people to me work more than the so called Moderators and supermods if you ask me..
These humble Ops source for News not just news..TRENDING news,organise and post it here to update our fellow nairalanders and they will even be begging the Almighty mods to move it to the front page..

that is what i call SELFLESS SERVICE..because they aint getting paid nor any form of reward in anyway or kind. to my greatest view..these OPS are the one making Nairaland great and there should be like a compensation or kind given to them..

seun i believe pays the MODS and Supermods..he should otherwise find something to give and encourage these OPS. i mean they spend and burn their Megabytes and batteries just to update us..

THANKS
Nice question, i wanted to create this topic... Payment for posts that make fp

2 Likes

Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Including those copy and paste? Including pple like sandranna? Pple with Zero brain? No I think FP topic alone! And for that? Hen na Tosyne2much go rich pass 4 NL!
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Including those copy and paste? Including pple like sandranna? Pple with Zero brain? No I think FP topic alone! And for that? Hen na Tosyne.2much go rich pass 4 NL!
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

You are funny bro cheesy
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

You are funny bro cheesy
hmmm I sight you... With the way your topics are reaching front front page I then begin to wonder maybe you using jazz or dating the 1of the mods but truth be told if its not my tosyne2much Post its not making sense!
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by yvesboss(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
MixedMan:

THANKS

thats exactly what will happen soon
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by wordbank(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mumu op dem wey dey hia go get pay?
Abeg dem suppose get life ban
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by bolafez(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
okay
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by Precious91(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are right Op.That will stop some senseless posts from reaching fp
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hmmm I sight you... With the way your topics are reaching front front page I then begin to wonder maybe you using jazz or dating the 1of the mods but truth be told if its not my tosyne.2much Post its not making sense!
I'm feel flattered broda mi

No be kuku jazz ooooo, na by God's grace cool
Re: WHAT Are The Rewards For Ops by mekzyjoe(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Mother's Friend Want Me To Take Photos With Her? / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. / Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.