Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? (698 Views)

Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by chiroking(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2015
This what that happens in relationship sometimes.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2015
I think I can sleep like that even when theres no problem

Otherwise I'll just be awake, staring at his face lol
Re: Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by Swaggzkid: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2015
*rolling eyes*
Re: Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by harffie(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:
I think I can sleep like that even when theres no problem

Otherwise I'll just be awake, staring at his face lol
think its kinda sexy to wake up and sees you staring, he'll just be like.....what?? something on my face? Haha
Re: Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2015
harffie:
think its kinda sexy to wake up and sees you staring, he'll just be like.....what?? something on my face? Haha

well I hope he takes it like that instead of being irritated lol
Re: Question Of The Day:- Is This Your Type Of Relationship? by kathykathy(f): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2015
i jst av to sleep dat way,,except i wnt to keep aving a sleepless nite.

(1) (Reply)

At 62, Kollington Still Hot In Bed, Says Young Wife / Ladies,why Will You Accept To Date A Married Man? / 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.