Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance (3958 Views)

Kanu Sharing Condom For His Members - PICS / ENDTIME Is Here See As Pastor Makes His Members Suck His Pe*is In Church / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by RYANAYO(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
When will these followers realize that this pastor might have mental issues? Another weird set of photos of South African pastor, Penuel Mnguni have surfaced online. This time, the controversial 'man of God' is seen making his members chew and swallow a piece of cloth during a prayer service. He prayed on the cloth and asked them to eat it...and they all obeyed! Can't he be stopped?

He also rode on the back of his members like a donkey. This is the same man who asked his members to swallow a live snake during one of his prayer sessions. See the pics after the below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wLlDuIyeUY

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by maverickdude(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
issokay
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Babalawo wey organise dis juju for dis man must be from Neptune..

SMD 4d members

3 Likes

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by debque(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
chai
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Louis055(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think all these pastors should be probed.. Cos dats not how deliverance was done in bible days

1 Like

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Moloso(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I blame the members...
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is this what jesus did during his time. I fear nowadays pastors and dump followers

1 Like

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by refreshrate: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
now i understand why oyinbo fit hold this people ransom for their country for so long.
Dem no get sense at all.

Nelson Mandela for no worry himself

4 Likes

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by marwanafrica: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
IFCM teachings in SA Is unlike dis, i like d way philip banda speaks
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by ekim004(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
dem go soon dey chew dicj
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Illuminator9(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Madness
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Austindark(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well the fault is theirs.....since they believe so much in pastors than they do themselves.
Sometimes I wonder what makes people think that miracle is by force in Christianity.

Seriously all Christians need Jesus again including the so called pastors.

1 Like

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by samilo88(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
After wasting time in a stupid church instead of hustling, those xenophobic douchebags would latter think foreigners are the cause of their joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by SirLegal(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am not surprised at all. That pastor is possessed himself.

Next Gathering, will be shaving of pubic hairs and swallowing it.

2 Likes

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Annstar(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
End time pastors and insane members
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by obynocute(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pastor indeed..
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by hatux: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Craziness from above...
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by marshalcarter: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis man own don 2 much ooo

The 1st 1 waz hair...the 2nd waz snake...now is kpatagrin nd cloth

Very soon he'll start tellin dem to fkuc demselves

Members and pastor need deliverance from aboveundecided
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by cozy7(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is s highest level of idiocy, desperation n primitive thinking.
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by mytime24(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
WondeFooL undecided
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
No wonder the whites don't take us serious..
The pastor isn't to blame,the members are nothing but fools.
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
If these few advise would be follow to letters Biafra will become independent of its own

1: Recall of delegates from the National Assembly. The south east has a remarkable number in the senate and house of Rep. which could easily be an avenue for the biafra initiator to immediately instruct them to seize From being a representative in a "zoo" as be claimed by the initiators. Hope the greedy and selfish rep. And senate will obey.

2: Immediate recall of all Igbos from souhtwest , south south and north: ths is a quick way at ensuring that they all agreed to the freedom project by vacating the Aforementioned region. That they must not leave the "zoo" with anything such as cars, properties e.t.c cuz its belongs to the "animals" moreover they left their Villages for the" zoo" with just ghana must go so they shd return with same ghana must go containing their clothes only to biafra country.

3: Government shd reject federal allocation and federal presence in the east: there governor should seize from receiving any form of. Income from the "zoo" federal govt or ensure they destroy all projects done by the "animals" in there region such as bridges, schools, hospitals e.t.c.

4: They should not include south south in their fight for freedom: I believe if a person wants freedom that means he or she is self reliant or self dependent. If they wants to drag south south which is the cunrent bread winner of the "zoo" into there call for freedom I think they are just after the butter not the bread. Which to me is selfishness and greed for wealth.
They shd just go solo.

5: there is need for them to create a boundary by ensuring that the "animals" have to get passport to have access into there territory and same to there citizen. And also make sure The "zoo"air plane does not fly above their territory neither their airplane fly over the "zoo" territory.

6: Finally, they shd immediately put there people to test by announcing using radio biafra that every biafran blooded person(s) shd either burn or tear the "zoo" green passport in solidarity to the clarion call for freedom. I hope by tomorow I will be glad to see pictures of "zoo" green-passport burnt.. Gud nite

https://www.nairaland.com/2456972/6-ways-biafra-prevail-over#35946262

1 Like

Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
He definitely has some kind of mental health issue.
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by boss1310(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
"touch not my annointed"not for this psychopath who is feeding on the naivety of his followers to flex his muscles.i have seen many pictures of what he does like commanding them to eat hair weave-ons.blv me if i get my hands on this man i will first JUDGE him on earth before the actual judgement
Re: Picture SA Pastor Makes His Members Eat Pants And Cloth During Deliverance by liveyourlife: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2015
this pastor again

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tribunal Rules Out Petition Against Rivers Governor, Wike / Appreciating The Army-shiite Clash: Nigeria Should Be Extremely Careful / Zuckerberg And Buhari - The Funny Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.