Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... (64237 Views)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
esilove:

99 days for the thief + 1 day for the owner = 100 years of trouble.....
Bros na so,some people think they can eat their cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Topman0001(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
This prophecy is directly coming to u- One day a minor domestic misunderstanding will errupt between u and ur wife and u will angrily turn it to a major crises and ur secret lover will have an opportunity to chuck in her head, in short time she becomes the wife while your lovely wife becomes ur Ex and your children surffers in the hands of a strange woman. U'll become the father of another man's kids and live the rest of your life in regret.

You're talking of sex drive, its bcuz u've not bn bussy enough. An Idle hand is the devil's workshop. C'mon get bussy and come home tired... Let's see if the sex drive remains.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by kennboiy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

At least it would be a very explosive and amazing 99 days
But a very nuclear atomic day of repercusion.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by omodayomi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
bros nice one but think about this, if u caught your wife in this same act how will you feel?, just ask your conscience and act accordingly.[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by daresimon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
enjoy it while it last bro....... the gods are with you
but anytime the gods decide to open ya yansh.....don't come here
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are surely sick. I pray you repent of your sins and confess to your wife now.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Missmossy(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai!!!

This isn't nice one bit.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
cold: Can't blame you bro

U actually understood the op... I do too, atleast not that I am trying to justify him right but to some point I can't blame him too undecided
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
teeowl:

grin grin grin funny picx... the guy looks inbuilt funny shocked grin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
niceguy7:
Wt two of u guys are doing is very barbarically barbaric... Wt goes up must surely come down...nemesis must catch up with u guys...u cnt eat ur cake and have it...lailai fabadaa!

Naa so the thing barbaric reach?... one barbaric don do joor undecided grin grin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bad one. The single woman will soon push u to divorce ur wife.

Fear women!

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Jalinco: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are f*cking your life into a great beyond

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by madgoat(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-shes-assured-she-wouldnt-tell-my-wife-we-had-sex/

Im not saying ubshd not av sex wt ur neighbour bcoz if im d one, i wud gladly be poking her wt no strings attached since we are both adults and we both understand d situation of things.... But plz plz plz plz.... Always use a condom wt her. Never do it wtout one. Buy d condoms and keep them at her place.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
LaDivva: Oh God, may this type of man never come my way. Just the imagination of my man with some other woman drives me nuts...

Satisfy him is the only way
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by madgoat(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-shes-assured-she-wouldnt-tell-my-wife-we-had-sex/

Im not saying u shd not av sex wt ur neighbour bcoz if im d one, i wud gladly be poking her wt no strings attached since we are both adults and we both understand d situation of things.... But plz plz plz plz.... ALWAYS USE A CONDOM wt her. Never do it wtout one. Buy a box of condoms and keep them at her place.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
blessingee:

Them don dey chop cake and still hold am for hand now o, unless no be the latest software u dey use grin grin grin

He is not using the official software yet... maybe he is using the beta version cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
madgoat:

Im not saying u shd not av sex wt ur neighbour bcoz if im d one, i wud gladly be poking her wt no strings attached since we are both adults and we both understand d situation of things.... But plz plz plz plz.... ALWAYS USE A CONDOM wt her. Never do it wtout one. Buy a box of condoms and keep them at her place.

Badman! smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by monday4jesus15(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
sex drive in u is a problem an attempt to solve it u added more problems which is drawing u closer to ur grave. pls go 4 true deliverance 4 d sake of ur lovely children

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Islie:

That's the problem

When she is being served a good sex by the man
Her head will reset

She likes sex just like the guy...... They are just compatiblegrin

That is the word!
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by darlenese(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cheaters everywhere

Gush......
Somenody give me a gun lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
gboss4sure: Your neighbour? No No No No, i'm not supporting extra marital affairs o but if you must do, look for someone that is very very far from your family.

One day one thing fit lead to another and the secret will become known to the whole neighbourhood, not just your wife.

That the point!
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
darlenese: Cheaters everywhere

Gush......
Somebody give me a hug lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by KanwuliaJara: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tinyemeka:

I hear you.

You still didn't say anything.

Hmm... long time I last saw any post of yours.

You hear me, but I still didn't "say anything"? shocked
You be winch? grin
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by simdam500(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Seriously I never thought I would say this but we got good guys here on nairaland; obviously it written on the reply on this thread.

The op stand a chance of getting people to support his actions but the guys here are seeing beyond that... it so good the generation of guys coming up might be non cheaters (not saying this to impress the gehs).

So my official says is if the op have started engaging in this act already, it's best he stop... read why from other views above. Fellow nairalanders have given great points.

Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by bestiyke(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Soon she come telling u that she is pre++++t for u. What will u do. She will also say she wouldn't remove it. What will u do. Single mother, she is going to snarch u away from ur wife and teach u a bitter lesson. Green snack in a green grass. Run for ur dear life and hook unto Jesus, He will help u cotrol ur urge.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Of course it's a nice arrangement.
Why won't it be? lipsrsealed
5minsmadness:
Nice arrangement.
Still a sin though.
Then there's the issue of STIs.
And getting caught by either your wife or her husband.

Singing:
To be a man¶
To be a man is not a day's job¶
Eh kke kwe kwe¶¶

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Ekaka1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
missKiffy:
This is very wrong and bad
Hmmm....didn't know there was a difference between Wrong and Bad...like horrible and terrible grin shocked shocked
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by Topman0001(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
darlenese:
Cheaters everywhere

Gush......
Somenody give me a gun lipsrsealed
please ma don't commit suicide- ℓ̊ suspect a suicide mission.
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by missKiffy(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ekaka1:

Hmmm....didn't know there was a difference between Wrong and Bad...like horrible and terrible grin shocked shocked
Waever
Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by princezzlolly(f): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
She might end up killing ur wife eventually.....

1 Like

Re: Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... by ayobabas: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Talk about addiction! You no dey fear HIV/AIDS? Make u no give your innocent wife oo.
Instead of being with your wife when she needs your support most, you are thinking, eating and drinking dirty sex.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.