Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] (17409 Views)

No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Drizzle007(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Tot it was Indian ring now na plant.... Touch and follow Don get repackaging?
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by devonpaul(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:
Really?. So if the south African men as they claim do have the remedy to end their problems at attracting women, then why are they still loosing their women to foreigners grin?.

Wasn't one of the reasons behind their mental breakdowns, was as a result of them loosing their women to more educated and well established foreigners?. undecided
Just as d popular saying goes that There is no food for Lazy man, so also is there no Woman for a Lazy man. SAfricans are bunch of lazy craps whose sole life depends on Govt support. Every girl loves a man who can take good care of her (be it much or little) no girl wants or deserve to suffer with any man but reverse is dcase with S/african men. Very lazy human being and they don't goto school too. No woman, I repeat no woman sure wants to end up with such Nonsense when there are hardworking non SA men in Durban, Limpopo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by 7footre(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Shoro niyen? undecided undecided
Oya milenu!
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by free2ryhme: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:
[b]

There's a plant in South Africa that locals claim
does wonders for them - especially the men!
They said the sweet plant - which they call
molomo monate - was discovered by their
ancestors outside Lephalale in Limpopo
Locals claim any man who chews the plants
shrub and swallows the sweet juice - no woman
can say no to him if he asks her for love!
According to one of the residents, 63-year-old
Kautloa Mocheko, "The tree is well known as a
'ways opener'- it makes people like you.
"As for women, this muthi is even worse. You
attract girls by just opening your mouth and
speaking to them," he said.
Another resident, Fanie Giba, 69, said the sweet
plant can help you to be loved and favoured
when you speak to people.
"Even if you are fighting with your wife or
husband, you just come to get a piece of it. And
whenever you start speaking to your lover when
you arrive home, it will be all smiles and tears of
joy!" he said.
"The tree is sweet and helps to bring
reconciliation between two people and even
makes them fall in love," he said.

CC-LALASTICLALA

[/b]

This op take weed this morning
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by ahamonyeka(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

This op take weed this morning
wetin be weed?I don graduate from weed na sk I take.
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Update:
i fink i need this for future purpose....someone shud get this for me

I WILL......JUST CASH ON THE TABLE AND CONSIDER IT DONE.
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...no oofeinse to yo picture profile but looklike u on hunger strike.....why don't u eat the plant first! (no oofeinse) angry
LOL.......FOR YOUR LAZY MIND......YOUR TRYING TO SPEW OFFENSIVE WORDS TO ME.
WHY YOU CANT EVEN WRITE CORRECT TENSES....E-DIOT.

I BLAME MTN FOR LENDING YOU 5MB.SMH
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Op just 2 acronyms 4 u
BTS-BACK TO SENDER TFU-THUNDER FIRE U
CASTRICATED MALE GOAT......... MTCHEEEW
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2015
LALASTICLALA....... ISHILOVE...... SEUN
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
All na one name juju at its peak
Even for nigeria love charm dey
Why sa con dey feel like ancestors
Abi na for deir side garden of eden dey?
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Mcowubaba: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:

CASTRICATED MALE GOAT......... MTCHEEEW
lol...calm dwn.. Was only joking cheesy..relax
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Mcowubaba:
lol...calm dwn.. Was only joking cheesy..relax
GUY MAN.......NO PROBLEM
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Samexdx(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2015
okay
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by dimexilux(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Shoro niyen? undecided undecided
oyamillenu
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by MrCork: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:

LOL.......FOR YOUR LAZY MIND......YOUR TRYING TO SPEW OFFENSIVE WORDS TO ME.
WHY YOU CANT EVEN WRITE CORRECT TENSES....E-DIOT.

I BLAME MTN FOR LENDING YOU 5MB.SMH

...Sweeery calm down.. I waz only tryn to help.....no oofeinse to yor picture profile but u realy loolike someone on hunger strilke..I lie??.....anyways, we don't use MTN hear in London. We use T.Mobile & 3Network!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...Sweeery calm down.. I waz only tryn to help.....no oofeinse to yor picture profile but u realy loolike someone on hunger strilke..I lie??.....anyways, we don't use MTN hear in London. We use T.Mobile & 3Network!! (no oofeinse) embarassed
HERE IN LONDON****LAUGHS IN SAMBISA WHERE WE RESIDE.
I LOOK JENTLE AND HANDSOME IN MY PROFILE PIC.
SO YOU ALWAYS CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE HOW I LOOK.
PLS CAN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PIC LET ME JUST WATCH.

AND ALSO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT LONDON ATMOSPHERE.
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by MrCork: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:

HERE IN LONDON****LAUGHS IN SAMBISA WHERE WE RESIDE.
I LOOK JENTLE AND HANDSOME IN MY PROFILE PIC.
SO YOU ALWAYS CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE HOW I LOOK.
PLS CAN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PIC LET ME JUST WATCH.

AND ALSO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT LONDON ATMOSPHERE.

...bro ...from the bottom of my heart I don't mean to sound rude but u looklike our former houseboy that run back to Ghana..I swaaar. .. wot part of Ghana r u from? (no oofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...bro ...from the bottom of my heart I don't mean to sound rude but u looklike our former houseboy that run back to Ghana..I swaaar. .. wot part of Ghana r u from? (no oofeinse) embarassed
I WILL HAVE TIME FOR YOU.....UNTIL I SEE YOUR UGLY EMACIATED BLACK HUNGRY FACE OF YOU.

RAG....
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by eyeon(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
THAT WOUNT MAKE ME CHOOSE SOUTH AFRICA TO SOUTH AMERICA... Them girls rather reject me and keep me trying over and over... Them fine die.
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by sunnyuche1(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
this na natural jazz ni. undecided
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by MrCork: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:

I WILL HAVE TIME FOR YOU.....UNTIL I SEE YOUR UGLY EMACIATED BLACK HUNGRY FACE OF YOU.

RAG....

...ok bro..be nice to me & I wil post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in Nigeria...u nid it!! (no ofeinse) undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Ajibo111(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...ok bro..be nice to me & I wil post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in Nigeria...u nid it!! (no ofeinse) undecided
UNTIL I SEE YOUR PIC
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by NoraKim(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
I pray oh grin
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Mcowubaba: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ajibo111:
GUY MAN.......NO PROBLEM
Yes bo$$ cool Correct guy!!!
Re: Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] by Philip6800(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
All the he goats in south africa go don turn playboys be that grin
Lol funny dude grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.