Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Message To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To My Igbo Brothers (2207 Views)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:
OP, if you weren't so daft you'd have realized you've just used your own mouth (abi na hands undecided) to question the equity, justice, fairness and nationhood of your 'one Nigeria'!

Basically, you're saying Ndigbo are being maltreated by a fulani president and his party today because we overwhelmingly chose to support GEJ!.....In other words you're saying that politicking and the elections are still not over, and your president doesn't see the entire country as his constituency!

Clap for yourself! smiley

Go wake Ojukwu & crown him ur president...
9jah no send #thewailingwailers!
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Xpaz:

your mother made a mistake for givin birth to you. Becos if u ain't a waste u wud hv first try to understand what is going on in this hell called nigeria before you wake from ur sleep to come and post this rubbish..
Hv you eva asked yourself why always d fight btw igbos and yorubas?

Na because una no get work nah
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by bilms(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by agabaI23(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

You miss road! cheesy
Thank you for this response
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by modath(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
agabaI23:
Thank you for this response

Why??
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by Jman06(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op you are a bastarrd!

Second Niger bridge was under construction before ur useless boohar1 and APC stopped it.

Enugu international airport is fully functional.

Before u use ur leprous finger to type jargon always try to know what's on ground.

1mbecile!
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by ArodeTsolaye: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:
OP, if you weren't so daft you'd have realized you've just used your own mouth (abi na hands undecided) to question the equity, justice, fairness and nationhood of your 'one Nigeria'!

Basically, you're saying Ndigbo are being maltreated by a fulani president and his party today because we overwhelmingly chose to support GEJ!.....In other words you're saying that politicking and the elections are still not over, and your president doesn't see the entire country as his constituency!

Clap for yourself! smiley

That's why some of pro-Buhari reta.rds do not deserve to share space with normal human. Somebody loses an election, you call a press conference and declare that they will be maltreated. These are the crude animals running in the US and UK begging saner democracies to support them.
No wonder they refused to sell him arms, they realized the shariaist was too crude to be associated, even the pope told him to GO TO HELL! TWICE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Why??
best suited for that kinda of insanity
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers by bilms(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Failed Promises / House To Invite Supreme Court Over Buhari Certificate / Nnamdi Kanu to be Released From Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.