Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri (5708 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

@onenaira, a.k.a ikechukwu, come and see your fellow ibo dunce who has similar comprehension issue with you.
The person he quoted implied that the ibos in the North are more than the Hausas in the east but the dumbo is having problem comprehending such a simple statement.
Can you translate that statement to ibo so as to help your fellow dumbo?
Why the insult
Are u sane
I have sorted out my query with the person I was quotingundecided
Ur body d scratch uu..wetin be ur business shocked. can't u mind ur poor business grin
Tak ur life frustrations to some1 else cheesy grin..m a very happy man tongue

I m kind of free nw, that's why I am even dignifing you with a response...
I not replying u again!!.. Nw run along boy cheesy go play with ur lizards..
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

There are more yoruba in PH more than the whole SE states combined.
undecided undecided cheesy
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
I know Rochas, He loves Land and Landed property .
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by onenaira3: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is it only two? Mtchewwwww rubbish. IMO go and learn from Onitsha how to treat those people f2k ups. In fact you can do it without the media even knowing about it , go and learn from onitsha. Don't waste our time with just two. Mtchewwwwwwww. Rubbish
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by onenaira3: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

@onenaira, a.k.a ikechukwu, come and see your fellow ibo dunce who has similar comprehension issue with you.
The person he quoted implied that the ibos in the North are more than the Hausas in the east but the dumbo is having problem comprehending such a simple statement.
Can you translate that statement to ibo so as to help your fellow dumbo?

Why is this yoloba savage illiterate calling my name? Shebi you looking for attention like the attention wh0re you are. Wetin? Wetin you want attention seeking hoe?
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by DiademSh07: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

Why is this yoloba savage illiterate calling my name? Shebi you looking for attention like the attention wh0re you are. Wetin? Wetin you want attention seeking hoe?
You're the chief of dunces and eediots, you can help and understand them better!
General dolapo!
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by onenaira3: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

You're the chief of dunces and eediots, you can help and understand them better!
General dolapo!

I'll take chief of dunces and eediots over chief of retards and brainless like you are. At least dunces and ediots got brain while retards are biological impaired with very limited brain activity while brainless have zero brain. In fact you being the chief, I honestly believe your head is hallow. Your brain most likely got eaten up by maggots.

Attention seeking wh0re.

I just remembered you fully now. You're that fagg0t that wouldn't leave me alone on NL last time. Mtchewwww. I thought they locked you up for being a fagg0t. Since when did 20 years become few months. Mtchewww that's the problem with the zoo, even their law against fagg0ts they still f2k it up.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by DiademSh07: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

I'll take chief of dunces and eediots over chief of retards and brainless like you are. At least dunces and ediots got brain while retards are biological impaired with very limited brain activity while brainless have zero brain. In fact you being the chief, I honestly believe your head is hallow. Your brain most likely got eaten up by maggots.

Attention seeking wh0re.

I just remembered you fully now. You're that fagg0t that wouldn't leave me alone on NL last time. Mtchewwww. I thought they locked you up for being a fagg0t. Since when did 20 years become few months. Mtchewww that's the problem with the zoo, even their law against fagg0ts they still f2k it up.
No, you're the dumbo who didn't know the meaning of 'akin' and has comprehension issues.
General dolapo!
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Holywizard: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
I heard dat a car was burnt by de hausa fellas
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Preach that at your Lower Niger Congress meeting.

One thing the Igbos will not be allowed to do is to attack any tribe in PH, they cannot forget that they are also visitors and can be booted out anytime.

Tell them that at your meeting.coming from a very inside source.

Just read the nonsense you just typed. Not even anywhere close to the topic of discussion. How many times have you heard of Igbos attacking people or you just wanted to mention Igbos because if you don't, you can't survive a day?
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by BLOTRS: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Only 2 angry

All hausas should be sent packing back home

You can't kill in the East the way you kill in the North. angry
me too, i'm wondering why it's only two
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by JSalesAgent: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by tonychristopher: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
my belzabull moniker is serving a ban, this is an alt moniker ewu

chefuo onye ahhu...obu nwampki

HopeAtHand:

I wouldn't descend into the gutter with you but if you're in PH, act stvpidly to anoda tribe and you wil see..Isoma

I just laugh at you and your foolhardiness

it is pristine ....you suck...small ikwerre man ....I will not talk to you anyhow because of reasonable ikwerre men like ezepromoe.... but to me you are forgone alternative

so know that

1 Like

Re: An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2015
aryzgreat:
Only two cows killed, Shame to owerri boys, this can't happen in onitsha, by now hausa cows will be running helter skelter. I blame rochas okoroawusa that gave them liver

They are human too. You should have learnt by now that 2 wrongs will never make a right. I get that those on ground acted out of provocation, but you should not goad them to kill.... if you believe in the humanity we share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Breaks Silence On Abubakar Audu / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.