Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Worst Betrayal Ever... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Betrayal Ever... (1133 Views)

HELP!!!: My Best Friend Is Turning Out To Be My Worst!!!. / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Betrayal Ever... by ConfessionsNgr: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
I Have been a victim of serious betrayal in my life by my fellow lady friend. She revealed to my fiancee that I was philandering with my boss during our NYSC year, at Abuja and that I even procured an abortion for her,poorly undertaken by a doctor, which unfortunately led to my excessive bleeding and eventual damage and evacuation of my womb.. My fiancée of 7years called off our marriage plan, after revealing my escapades and details of the doctor that miss operated me,while I was serving at ABUJA.That was 3yrs ago. Till date,I remain single,,while both of them have since separately married and moved on with their lives!!. Fellow ladies,beware of divulging much information about yourself,to your friends. Had I known!!!

Posted anonymously on http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/139/worst-betrayal

What is the worst betrayal you have ever had to go through from someone you trusted very much? What was your experience on that? And what is the worst betrayal you feel you have put someone through? Someone who really trusted you? Join in..
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by toys2seven(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
You betrayed yourself. If you had told him already. Imagine how stupid your friend would've felt when ur fiance says "Thanks. She's told me everything already". But no, u want to eat ur cake and have it. Not done.

Nobody betrayed you.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by slickb(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
n
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by elantraceey(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Like someone said above , you betrayed yourself .

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by lilykach02(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
U even see mouth dey talk betrayal
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by jnrbayano(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Betrayal to you, I totally agree..

Rescue to your fiance, hell yeah.

Revelation of your evil ploy to tie that man (fiance) down, I bless God for it.
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Friends! SMH.

A so called friend of mine stole my rent money & then made up some elaborate story that could have only happened in cartoons, to cover her @ss. Needless to say, I ended the friendship.

She did something similar to another friend she owed money. On the day she was supposed to pay back the money, she told the other friend that she had put the money under her door. But of course the money wasn't there. And she totally refused to "pay it again". The girl always had some unbelievable tales eg. her spinning in the air & doing some matrix shìt after allegedly being hit by a car. Off course during her matrix fall she managed to lose something of value belonging to someone else but sustained no injuries. 1st class liar & a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by toyeoye(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some women are heartless
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by kennboiy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
My best friend went behind my back to date my school crush,i had to painfully give them my blessings....*still shedding tears*
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by eph12(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
So she wanted to keep this important information from the guy before? That her friend is a good person.
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by tuffgongjo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Betrayal don get another meaning?
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by Godskidmidas(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
But don't you think marrying the guy without telling him would have been a form of betrayal?
Re: My Worst Betrayal Ever... by toys2seven(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2015
eph12:
So she wanted to keep this important information from the guy before? That her friend is a good person.

I'm telling you. Deserves an applause.

(1) (Reply)

(photo & Video) 4 Year Old Cancer Patient (girl) ‘marries’ Nurse / Thick Eyebrow Guys got a 'Sexy Tiger' Look? [Pic] / Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.