Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies (1130 Views)

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by Boomboost(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
This thread is for confident guys who don't believe in dangling currency to get a beautiful endowed lady, and please don't remind me that only money would get her attention.

...I can't remember the cause but I was just happy after the evening seminar in CBN hall, Uniuyo. It was outside I noticed my friend gawking at the figure 8 silhouette of some chick standing alone waiting for someone, I think.

With confidence and my happy mood, I approached her and we got talking. A happy confident guy is a funny attractive guy anytime, and this was what got me her contact and attention.

I called, we texted and flirted till I stalked her on Facebook and found out she was serious with some already established man who was crazy bout her and vice versa.

Ladies know your social status the moment you both have a conversation, so no need forming rich guy as it was obvious my middle class couldn't compete with her man's high upper class. The fact that I knew the truth and confronted her bout it kinda spoilt the attraction but we've been friends ever since as she yearns to get married before the year is out( she's just 21).

My point is, working on your self confidence and appearance gets the female's attention, and not always money that could've been used saved, buying property or some kind of investment.

P.S: Currently chasing a another worthy hot chick, so guys, share your experiences with beautiful curvy babes.
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by dharay99: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
on a serious note, I'm yet to engage in one.
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol.......First to cooment grin.........9ja qherls aint worth the stess ja'e
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
I'll be back in a sec with a beautifully cooked-up tale
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by sseunth(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2015
On a serious note, have never walked up to a girl and start a convo before....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by AprokoMan: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2015
space booked
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by donholy28(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Op so u wan hear stories that touch d heart
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by dmcdad: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
i don't woo ladies. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by Fkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
I havent approached nor stopped a lady but through online or friends..i noticed self cinfidence with the way you stand,talk calmly in a low tone,be classy, have manners and be patient melt decent pretty girls, i cant say for olosho and materialistic appearing girls o cool
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Boomboost:
This thread is for confident guys who don't believe in dangling currency to get a beautiful endowed lady, and please don't remind me that only money would get her attention.

...I can't remember the cause but I was just happy after the evening seminar in CBN hall, Uniuyo. It was outside I noticed my friend gawking at the figure 8 silhouette of some chick standing alone waiting for someone, I think.

With confidence and my happy mood, I approached her and we got talking. A happy confident guy is a funny attractive guy anytime, and this was what got me her contact and attention.

I called, we texted and flirted till I stalked her on Facebook and found out she was serious with some already established man who was crazy bout her and vice versa.

Ladies know your social status the moment you both have a conversation, so no need forming rich guy as it was obvious my middle class couldn't compete with her man's high upper class. The fact that I knew the truth and confronted her bout it kinda spoilt the attraction but we've been friends ever since as she yearns to get married before the year is out( she's just 21).

My point is, working on your self confidence and appearance gets the female's attention, and not always money that could've been used saved, buying property or some kind of investment.

P.S: Currently chasing a another worthy hot chick, so guys, share your experiences with beautiful curvy babes.

Above being confident, be the fvck-guy.

You don't have any business with anyone else she's seeing.
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by Boomboost(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Above being confident, be the fvck-guy.

You don't have any business with anyone else she's seeing.

Read and comprehend what I wrote. I stalked her cos its foolish to trust that you're the only one interested in her, not that I had business with her guy.
Re: Guys, Share your Wooing Experience(s) With Beautiful Endowed Ladies by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Boomboost:

Read and comprehend what I wrote. I stalked her cos its foolish to trust that you're the only one interested in her, not that I had business with her guy.

You: "...so no need forming rich guy as it was obvious my middle class couldn't compete with her man's high upper class. The fact that I knew the truth and confronted her bout it kinda spoilt the attraction "

There is always a guy or a bunch of them.

You can take it to the bank that you're not the only one with interest in her.

So bringing it up/confronting her will make you a "sour puss".

If you don't care that she got engaged 5 minutes ago, and not make a big deal out of it, she could actually fvck you.

And it doesn't matter how 'upper class' his boyfriend is, when she's with you.

(1) (Reply)

Wow....My Friend,My Pekam Paddy Is The New James Bond...and He Is Nigerian!!!!! / 5 Reasons Why So Many Relationships Fail Miserably / Signs You Are In The Right Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.