Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2824 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Brandie(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
Fallin inluv wit a guy younger dan i am
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Czarskit(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
So? Should we start dancin?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Czarskit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
So? Should we start dancin?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by patwhizkid(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Czarskit, are u okay?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Macgreat(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ok,
koko is he fell before you fall inlove, Your both inlove :-@
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Macgreat(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ok,
koko is he fell before you fall inlove, Your both inlove :-@
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
Can somebody pls interprete the topic for me,cos i dont seem to decipher d code she used
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Or is it davinci code?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by tommy2k2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ tiniyata

use glass read am well
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by yme1(f): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2009
lol
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by patwhizkid(f): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2009
Y me, what are u doing here? I will report u to ur dad.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by yme1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
am out of here o my mama don show
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by patwhizkid(f): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ok, good girl! I will buy u easter clothes.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
@poster first of all you are not typing a text message make your short hand to long hand next time. However the truth is that this is africa and age is more than just a number. Every relationship has a purpose be it for sex or material gain or true friendship, the question is what do you want from this one. That will determine what you should do. If its just for fun then play safe and hope it does not get serious other than that just treat all those feelings like normal infatuations and forget about this love matter. Stay cool i'm sure you would do the right thing. God bless.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
@poster first of all you are not typing a text message make your short hand to long hand next time. However the truth is that this is africa and age is more than just a number. Every relationship has a purpose be it for sex or material gain or true friendship, the question is what do you want from this one. That will determine what you should do. If its just for fun then play safe and hope it does not get serious other than that just treat all those feelings like normal infatuations and forget about this love matter. Stay cool i'm sure you would do the right thing. God bless.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
@tommy2k2,pls interprete the topic for me
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
At least ur topic is comprehensive enough,not that greek u wrote before
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
If u're beginnin to fall for the guy,then u better be careful,cos most times guys marryin older women is kinda rare,except God is on your side.But if he truly loves u,n he wishes to tie the knot with u,then u guys can go all d way n put age aside
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by steve49ja(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
Is it a tradition that alloya repeat ya post? undecided

@post
wheres the relationship heading?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
Topic/Poster

Congratulations!
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by StephenP(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
Nothing wrong with that.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Uchelite(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
pls. make sure d guy in d issue is matured enough to understand, so he wouldn't mess u up latter.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Ifedisky(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
At long last!! Your prayers have been answered, am I happy for you!!! grin
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by CrazyMan(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Poster. Clap for yourself
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by touchmeder: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
@poster nothing do u. carry go
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Tatase(f): 3:29am On Mar 11, 2009
@ post

I think it depends on how old you both are (and the age difference etc) and where you live (Nigeria or abroad) and whether this is a crush situation or whether you're both really serious or not.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by arramyjay: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2009
Its ok,it happens.Fell in love with my bestfriend some yrs back and he was 2yrs yonger than i was.But he was very matured.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by Hollysmile: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2009
Oh Lord, deliver dis young lad from de hands of dis old cargo who seem 2have 'colonised' him. Amen!
@Poster, how old are you?
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by oluwafemi113(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2009
@ poster there is noting bad in that
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by 9ja4u(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2009
Poster keep on lovin if ur comfortable with him nothing do you. What is his stand on the age difference ? Is it an issue with him or not , is he okay with it.No be after sometime he go say my people say u b old woman.Find out now.
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2009
yeah man
Re: I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! by ikmoore2(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2009
I HOPE SAY UR EYE OPEN WELL WELL B4 U FALL IN LOVE WITH A YOUNGER GUY?? U KNOW SAY WE DEY AFRICA AND NOT USA OR EUROPE WHERE AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. PLS, EXPECT HEARTBREAK VERY SOON COS ITS FAST APPROACHING. WELL IF THE GUY SABI DO KEEP ENJOYING THE PHOCKING WHILE IT LAST COS HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE HIM REALIZE THAT HIS DATING HIS MOTHER, CHEERS grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? / My Husband Went Through My Phone , Advice Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.