Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra (3562 Views)

Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC / Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2015
ADEOLA from Ondo State, Nigeria replies to the NBC on Radio
BIAFRA!

(Cf. Daily Post 15Jul 2015)

Dear NBC,

I respond to your mail below

My name is Adeola, I am a native of Efun Alaye in Ondo state, I
have been hearing about this Radio Biafra, until I decided to
search for it online and listened to the information been
disseminated from it.

I gave you my name so that you will know I am not a Biafra
supporter or neither am I an IBO tribe.
when I listen to the information from it, especially the style they
use to read news headlines, I must confess that all they are
saying is notting but the truth.
I mean 99.9% of the information are truth about Nigeria and our
so called leaders.

I am a very frank and open minded person, they are not
transmitting any seditious and divisive content. come to think of
it, if this country provides for every Nigerian their needs do you
think all these will crop up? certainly no. I think it is a wake up
call for Nigerian Leaders to make an amend. e.g
the very month my father's retirement benefit was paid to him
into society General Bank was the month they folded up, all
effort to get the money out was a waste, and now we are told
that our so called senate president was among the people that
defrauded the Bank.

Today he is now being celebrated as senate
president.
The Man died of heart attack because of this. So, if I
come out on air on day to transmit this, I know they will look for
my head to crush. BUT IT IS A FACT.
I have not yet seen or heard any bad transmission from that
Radio. I WILL SOON PUBLISH THIS IN NATIONAL DALIES.

ADEOLA

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by feldido(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by alphalpha(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Any sauce to eat this with?
Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
this is one of the few yoruba persons i respect, at least he saw the truth some people cannot

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Efostick(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
K.
Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
@OP
May God bless you. You are truely the son of your father.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
The yoruba numbskull here will call him omo ale.

Meanwhile please vote for the #BiafranReferendum here.

https://www.change.org/p/united-nation-council-of-the--manage-a-referendum-in-nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by jnrbayano(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2015
He actually chose to be different.

It is clear now that people that come from the same side mustn't act the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by diamondzs(f): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2015
This is rare, cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by kamair237(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Can Oliver Twist ever be satisfied.... Biafans want everything....

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Dorrobucci:
@OP

May God bless you. You are truely the son of your father.
ya bra! we are hardcore biafrans

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by thewarrior72: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2015
grin cheesy Thank God this is coming from our yoruba brother from Ondo state, main reason I love Ondo people, they are unlike other yorubas tongue

11 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by slyzy(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
It's alright. But the question is the station legally certified to broadcast?
Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by vislabraye(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
God bless you Adeola. Nigeria needs a purging. Purging from corrupt leaders. This has nothing to do with politivcal parties cos I can't see any change.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2015
slyzy:
It's alright. But the question is the station legally certified to broadcast?
is BBC Housa legally certified too? mumu

14 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Obijulius: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
These type are usually despised by the mainstream Yorubas.

Its usually difficult to come across Yorubas that have this liberal mindset, but when you do, you can only marvel at how great that tribe can be when they get rid of their hypocrisy and notorious tribalism.

cybertyrant:
this is one of the few yoruba persons i respect, at least he saw the truth some people cannot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by bossOD: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
hmmmm, Some people will never like this .
Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Kingyellew(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Mr Adeola from On do state, l tank you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ for your truthfulness. You will live and live and live in this live and live hereafter. God will always be with you and your family in Jesus Name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by proffemi: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Royal155:
BIAFRA!

Dear NBC,

have been hearing about this Radio Biafra, until I decided to...

I have nothing to say about Radio Biafra or igbos.
However, I should draw your attention to the fact that there is no town called Efun Alaya in Western Nigeria. If you want to blame a typo, then get this: the likely place being referenced is "Efon Alaaye", and it's in Ekiti State.

Please be careful not to be used at this time. Some men just want to see the world burn.

[Hiatus resumed]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by dejavski(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Like an adage says "The Truth is Bitter"
I am also an ardent support for the call on secession(peacefully in this case)
Only people blinded by propaganda and bigotry would not want to listen and pick up the truth in what these ppl say.

PS: am also from Ondo state, southern Ondo
(we the ilajes, ikales, Apois, and Ijaws will never fall for propagandas being fed by opolo eyes to the Sw in the name off ethnicity)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Royal155:
BIAFRA!

Dear NBC,

have been hearing about this Radio Biafra, until I decided to
search for it online and listened to the information been
disseminated from it.

I gave you my name so that you will know I am not a Biafra
supporter or neither am I an IBO tribe.
when I listen to the information from it, especially the style they
use to read news headlines, I must confess that all they are
saying is notting but the truth.
I mean 99.9% of the information are truth about Nigeria and our
so called leaders.

I am a very frank and open minded person, they are not
transmitting any seditious and divisive content. come to think of
it, if this country provides for every Nigerian their needs do you
think all these will crop up? certainly no. I think it is a wake up
call for Nigerian Leaders to make an amend. e.g
the very month my father's retirement benefit was paid to him
into society General Bank was the month they folded up, all
effort to get the money out was a waste, and now we are told
that our so called senate president was among the people that
defrauded the Bank.

Today he is now being celebrated as senate
president.
The Man died of heart attack because of this. So, if I
come out on air on day to transmit this, I know they will look for
my head to crush. BUT IT IS A FACT.
I have not yet seen or heard any bad transmission from that
Radio. I WILL SOON PUBLISH THIS IN NATIONAL DALIES.

ADEOLA

This can be written by any person.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by NDPVF(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2015
uncommon breed among our southwest neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Anyone could have written this.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by StOla: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
But the same Biafrans are happy with a Bukola Saraki senate presidency.

They are the ones celebrating Saraki the most.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Xyg12: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
kamair237:

Vote for them to go so that you can have it all.

#BiafraMustGo

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by jnrbayano(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
kamair237:

Pls define everything

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Papishi(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Pure trash.
Efon Alaaye is in Ekiti State and not Ondo. No right thinking, I repeat; no right thinking yoruba person will support that hatred and war cry being spilled out of d useless trash can called radio Biafra.
For the children calling themselves adult who are supporting this, please google Rwanda April 2004. It was something like this that started it.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by AlPeter: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
After visiting the Facebook page you will notice that hate is the only message been preached by Radio Biafra...... You call other tribes animals, monkeys and baboons, refers to your country as a zoo and attacks any one that tries to challenge your methods... And you call that TrUTH?....SHM

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by jnrbayano(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
babaearly:

This can be written by any person.

Just the way it can be written by a thinking Yoruba in the person of Adeola

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by AlPeter: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
This letter is a lie

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Letter Written By A Yoruba Woman To NBC About Radio Biafra by Vicadonis(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Why BBC Is Allegedly Biased Against Biafra - Naij.com / Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria / Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.