Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single (572 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ / 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by TechLector: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
There are a lot of good reasons to stay single. At first you may think that staying single isn’t a good thing, but there are a few things you should consider, well 137 things to be exact. This is a comprehensive list aboutnot being in a relationship and the perks that come with it. I bet a lot of these things don’t even cross your mind, and perhaps after you read this you’ll give the single life a second thought.

137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single

1. You can do what you want, when you want.

2. You don’t have to dress up for anyone.

3. You don’t have to cook for anyone but yourself.

4. No nagging. Ever.

5. You don’t have to pay for your girlfriend/boyfriend.

6. You can snore when you feel like snoring.

7. You don’t have to meet her/his parents, especially if they dislike you.

8. You don’t have to share.

9. Your girlfriend/boyfriend won’t invade your privacy (email, cell numbers, etc).

10. Don’t have to worry about marriage and it’s costs...

MORE @ http://talkorbit.com/137-reasons-why-you-should-stay-single/
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by feldido(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2015
And Never Marry again
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by Efostick(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2015
angry Stories for amadioha
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2015
I should Read this?

Op you are wicked.... haaaaaaa

No, you are heartless...

*close NL app, switch off phone, break my phone, go to bed.... Jeez, what did I JUST do? Starts to cry*
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2015
skibo wait are u kidding me
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by Vodkka(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2015
I dae here
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by Justiyke4u: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't want to waste my time reading it because I know I have no single reason staying single even though the author may have 999 reasons staying single. If my parents had chose any of those reasons I would have still remained a fluid in my papas sack so you see I have no reason not even one. I see those reasons as a foolish way of saying that am afraid to marry
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by kahara(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
@Op: How is ur wife? She don born?
What does it mean to b single because?
Re: 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single by Oahray: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm... You for post all the reasons here sha.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sugar/daddy / How True Is This Statement? / New Research Shows That Consistent S*x Makes Couple Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.