Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ (1882 Views)

'You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid Of Destroying Someone Else’s Relationship' / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Will You Remain Single If You Are Not In A Relationship Before 21? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by mhizstun: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
someone pissed me off
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by marshalcarter: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
la click...la masturbate tongue
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by falxz: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
@hot dp at profile pic lets chat smiley
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
falxz:
@hot dp at profile pic lets chat smiley

Are you a learner?

Op is a bald headed dude. Who wants you to download his app!
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
mhizstun:

Hi i am not a transgender

undecided.. Na so!
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by mhizstun: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi @ dis point i cant stand ur disparaging remarks would just go back to using Reddit #first time trying to relate as a Nigerian
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by mhizstun: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi guys does of u trying to email me i am not receiving your email
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by mhizstun: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
checked all mail including, spam (Sorry if that sounds retarded)
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by Headlesschicken(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin All dis male mofos,claiming 2b females,always searching 4attention online,u shall one day sleep n wake up wiv a vugina...

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

undecided.. Na so!
U too don join bad gang wey dey add f on their gender?
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Can I find my TJ here?
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
U too don join bad gang wey dey add f on their gender?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
cocoberry:
Can I find my TJ here?

I am here sweety kiss
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you a learner?

Op is a bald headed dude. Who wants you to download his app!
grin

Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't get it shocked I'm Sooooo straight! Don't do women.

BiafranBushBoy:

I am here sweety kiss
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
cocoberry:
I don't get it shocked I'm Sooooo straight! Don't do women.

You sef! undecided

So person cannor just change his gender in peace again?

Or you didn't see that boy ended my moniker angry

I weak for you! cheesy
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oh ok, try and change it to male ... I just want my TJ

BiafranBushBoy:

You sef! undecided

So person cannor just change his gender in peace again?

Or you didn't see that boy ended my moniker angry

I weak for you! cheesy

Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
cocoberry:
Oh ok, try and change it to male ... I just want my TJ

So I can't be your TJ? angry angry

Even if na clone cheesy
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Clone TJ? NEVER

BiafranBushBoy:

So I can't be your TJ? angry angry

Even if na clone cheesy
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by BiafranBushBoy: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2017
cocoberry:
Clone TJ? NEVER

Oya na Bye! undecided

Who TJ EPP?
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2017
mhizstun:
someone pissed me off

Who ask you
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2017
TJ epp cocoberry...goodnight joor

BiafranBushBoy:

Oya na Bye! undecided

Who TJ EPP?
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by metallisc(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2017
cocoberry:
Can I find my TJ here?

mmmhhh..... i'm sure you meant to type JT grin grin grin grin

...nice looking damsel in the pic though... damn! i'll be TJ or JT whichever way you want it! hit me up!!
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by cocoberry(f): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Look left Aproko, it's TJ... not looking for John Thomas .
Thanks for d compliments anyway!

metallisc:

mmmhhh..... i'm sure you meant to type JT grin grin grin grin

...nice looking damsel in the pic though... damn! i'll be TJ or JT whichever way you want it! hit me up!!
Re: Life Is Too Short To Stay Single If You Are Single And Searching Get In Here 18+ by metallisc(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2017
cocoberry:
Look left Aproko, it's TJ... not looking for John Thomas .
Thanks for d compliments anyway!

I like to look left and right at the same time... 360 view in 3D! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Personal 2tips On How To Get Fat Long Dick, At Least 8inches! / My Unromantic Life As A Physically Challenged / Incest Story: My Son And I Developed Our Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.