Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" (806 Views)

Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage / African Guy And His Oyinbo Client Showing Love To Each Other(video) / Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by krazydave(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2015
This was according to a pastor (name not important) on air yesterday.

The KICC pastor explained that; most women grew up from homes where mom, dad and even elder siblings resolves to beating at the slightest provocation and as a result these kids grow up getting used to correction by beating.
This not only becomes second nature to them, they are also not satisfied if not beating (something like that).

He therfore went on to explain that women like this when they get married, unknown to them begin to crave the beatings they grew up experiencing. Love to them, isn't 100% until their husbands have once or twice done something to tame them or "reunite them to their childhood"

weird, even as I typed it...... do you see reason with his line of thought
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by XavierBlue(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
This is arrant baloney!

XavierBlue
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Damstarr(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2015
that pastor is mad oo grin....Love ko Love nii
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by xender(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2015
nawa......na 2 stop church get am o

some unbelievers will not even reason lyk dis
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by krazydave(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2015
but then what about those women that constantly drive their husband to the edge??

cc: damstarr
-xender
-Xavierblue
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2015
My Anty once told us that she prefer her husband beating her up cuz it shows he really care and love her.
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by xender(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
krazydave:
but then what about those women that constantly drive their husband to the edge??

-xender
-Xavierblue
dat haven't given u d right 2 beat her naw
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2015
No normal lady would enjoy you hitting her, or perceive your beating as a form of love. It doesn't make any sense.

It's only a lady that is psychologically distablized or a chronic masochist that would do that.
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Coolcash1: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Its true. I have heard of a lady who dropped her rich and gentle fiance for another man who always beat her but very good in bed than the former.

So, the pastor is on point.

Happy to be back on NL after I was banned for complaining about some unjust actions of the mods.
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by wordbank(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Mtn will not even allow me to subscribe to this
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
What I know is that In my town! Ehn not every1 that is known as pastor is a man of God... We just call them pastor because of the fact that they smoke 2much weed...
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by hopeforcharles(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Coolcash1:
Its true. I have heard of a lady who dropped her rich and gentle fiance for another man who always beat her but very good in bed than the former.

Happy to be back on NL after I was banned for complaining about some unjust actions of the mods.
I think there is an atom of truth in this, I hate to beat people especially women, but when I was a kid I was super stubborn and beating helped put me in place, women sometimes thinks like kids and if left alone will make so many blunders,

Foolishness is abound in the heart of a child (woman) but with the rod of iron you chase it out - The Good Book
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by nkemie: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Well the wife should also use plank on her husband's head as a sign of her undying love. Shior!
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2015
I need to beat my mum
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by itsMrIke(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
krazydave:

-xender
-Xavierblue

If she drives you to the edge and you can't cope, then end the marriage...this is Nigeria, divorce is not expensive...don't lay a hand on your wife or girlfriend sef, unless na during kinky sex wey una two agree to.

From this your post, it seems you are reasoning along the lines of the moronic pastor ba??
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by krazydave(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Coolcash1:

Yh, most people might not understand it as that tho

welcome back
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by krazydave(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:
No normal lady would enjoy you hitting her, or perceive your beating as a form of love. It doesn't make any sense.

It's only a lady that is psychologically distablized or a chronic masochist that would do that.

I actually think there are several women that would....
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by Coolcash1: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
krazydave:

Yh, most people might not understand it as that tho

welcome back

cc: lalastica

Thank you bruv.
Re: Nigerian Pastor: "Beating Your Wife Can Be A Form Of Showing Love" by eyeon(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
SOME WOMEN ENJOY BEING BEATEN, HONESTLY... I'VE SEEN SOME.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture? / 5 Best Places To Break-up With A Lover In Lagos / Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.