Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator (5506 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Firefire(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari revenge mission will surely boomerang, his perceived pursue of his enemies without recourse to the rule of law will destroy him.

I heard he has an unforgiving spirit, I am very sure that “Evil Spirit" will completely destroy him sooner than expected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2015
major466:
Are you guys surprised? That was how Buhari ruled as a military dictator in the 80s. The greater part of his administration then was dedicated and buried in campaign of witchhunt against percieved enemies. A leader that signed-up the kidnap attempt against Umoru Dikko via crates, violating international extradition laws and protocol in the name of fighting corruption is devoid of 21st century ideas on how to lead a country in a digital age.
Buhari of 1985 is still thesame person today.
But the man said he is a repented democrat na.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Firefire(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:

His actions in recent time shows he faked the repentance.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
Who is more democratic, the man who used his position as NSA to loot large sums and play dirty politics or the man who is ensuring that such culprit is brought to book?
We really don't care about the style of arrest being it commando or sniper styled because the actions of this same person has infringed on the rights of countless number of Nigerians and thus, the matter of rights infringement shouldn't be brought up here.
u are right, any method to kill this enemy of dis country, is a good development, gej and sambo must provide us shekau and account for all d death by boko haram

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by engineerboat(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
major466:
Are you guys surprised? That was how Buhari ruled as a military dictator in the 80s. The greater part of his administration then was dedicated and buried in campaign of witchhunt against percieved enemies. A leader that signed-up the kidnap attempt against Umoru Dikko via crates, violating international extradition laws and protocol in the name of fighting corruption is devoid of 21st century ideas on how to lead a country in a digital age.
Buhari of 1985 is still thesame person today.

We are back to 1984 ERA. this is just the continuation of where the government stopped then. 31 YEARS of second TERM
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by adconline(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
There we go again mantra- past govts did it, therefore we are at liberty to be worse than previous regime.
Why can't we just follow the law of formally indicting, charging and prosecuting people?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Firefire:

His actions in recent time shows he faked the repentance.
in fact, he's more or less becoming a hardened dictator

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by joseph1832(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Pataki:
These dunderheads will not rest and think like a sane person would.

When during Jonathan's regime, NDLEA agents laid seige to Kashamu's residence, what court warrant was issued in regards to that? When DSS laid seiged to the APC office in Lagos in an election period, which court warrant was issued in regards to that?

When during Jonathan's ediotic regime, Aso Rock seized the pass of a journalist reporting for a German station, where were you dolts to speak of democracy?

So soldiers (Army) laying siege to an opposition party leader's house is now equivalent to the Secret Police arresting a former security operative? What an ediotic thread this is!

If you are not satisfied with Buhari, go to court. Wailing Wailers!

Buhari has a Professor of Law as his Vice, whoever is not happy with how he is taking charge of this country is free to start eating salt in place of sugar.
I find it funny whenever barcanista open his so called thread that he only respond to the mentions of his fellow PDPians.

Have you guys noticed just how he stylishly ignore pertinent questions asked?. And here he will say he is a concerned Nigerian. Well I will say "a concerned lying and twisted Nigerian he truly is".
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
Who is more democratic, the man who used his position as NSA to loot large sums and play dirty politics or the man who is ensuring that such culprit is brought to book?
We really don't care about the style of arrest being it commando or sniper styled because the actions of this same person has infringed on the rights of countless number of Nigerians and thus, the matter of rights infringement shouldn't be brought up here.

Is it ok for the mob to lynch a thief and set him on fire because he was caught stealing?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by major466(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe to his followers.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by major466(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
engineerboat:

We are back to 1984 ERA. this is just the continuation of where the government stopped then. 31 YEARS of second TERM
He's on a revenge mission.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
socialmediaman:
Barcanista,

Is this not the same DSS you were claiming that Buhari prevented from doing their jobs?

If you don't know, Nigerians want a lot of truth to be unearthed, and to the best of my knowledge, Buhari's government is doing this within constitutional means.

when it comes to insurgency and extremely sensitive cases, government is empowered to use its constitutional powers to act, and that's why they have invaded the home of the former NSA. This is classified, Mr Barcanista. They don't need to publish their warrant of arrest or search, you should wait to see how things play out before making baseless insinuations.

Even in the USA, Germany, Europe etc, you don't toy with the secret service. They will raid your home and arrest warrant is just a snap of the finger for them.

Your insinuations are unfounded, You sound like you're trying to cause confusion, but I believe people already know anyway.
This is the most ridiculous post that I will read on this thread. Which constitution grants power to government to arrest at will? Which Court gave the govet arrest warrant? Which court will grant arrest warrant when the subject was yet to be invited? Please post rationally before quoting me.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
major466:

Maybe to his followers.
Maybe he meant to say a "hardened dictator"
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by major466(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
adconline:
There we go again mantra- past govts did it, therefore we are at liberty to be worse than previous regime.
Why can't we just follow the law of formally indicting, charging and prosecuting people?
A political analyst on Raypower Political platform noted this morning that for APC government to refer back to the previous government to justify its actions after campaigning under the tone of 'Change' is not change, but a continuation of what it use to be. The APC never realised that once a government embark on Change, people will demand for more drastic change.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
adconline:
This is exactly my position. Why not follow the accepted procedure?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Pataki: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
I find it funny whenever barcanista open his so called thread that he only respond to the mentions of his fellow PDPians.

Have you guys noticed just how he stylishly ignore pertinent questions asked?. And here he will say he is a concerned Nigerian. Well I will say "a concerned lying and twisted Nigerian he truly is".

Leave the ignorant gnat to continue wailing. That is how those dunderheads roll. They summon themselves to start spewing ediotic one-line sentences these days sqquirting over themselves in ediotic excitement.

Have you not noticed that when Buhari does a responsible deed, these m0rons will tell us Jonathan started it. When Buhari suddenly goes against any of Jonathan's thieves and looters, they will start wailing that because past government did it, Buhari should not follow suit.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by joseph1832(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pataki:

Leave the ignorant gnat to continue wailing. That is how those dunderheads roll. They summon themselves to start spewing ediotic one-line sentences these days sqquirting over themselves in ediotic excitement.

Have you not noticed that when Buhari does a responsible deed, these m0rons will tell us Jonathan started it. When Buhari suddenly goes against any of Jonathan's thieves and looters, they will start wailing that because past government did it, Buhari should not follow suit.
Indeed I've notice the trend adopted by the political prostitute/political ventriloquist barcanista and his minions.

They're just shouting and showing just how senseless they are. I refrain from even opening threads to counter the threads barcanista opened because I discover that its not worth it. All one have to do to make him and his pundits scatter is to mention them and ask pertinent questions.

Its such a shame the PDP left a bunch or inept individuals to handle their online dealings. If opposition is what barcanista and his goons are doing, then any body siding them need serious brain surgery!.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by 1after: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pataki:

God bless you. Its the new logic, I hate hypocrites and double faced people. They crucify this man of what they have hailed GEJ for many times during his reigns. Is it the bursting of the APC office by DSS, the Ekiti-gate saga of Obanikoro and co, the grounding of Ameachi's Jet, The Mbu PH saga, the Tambuwal house of rep saga and many others. I dont know how they sleep at night with there wicked ways, you see white and call it black just because you hate the President of your own country. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will always say that this government and their praise-singers are on a long thing (dBanj's voice) if they think Nigerians will keep quiet. We will continue to cry loud and hold them responsible. This is a noble cause and we won't be deterred.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by socialmediaman: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
This is the most ridiculous post that I will read on this thread. Which constitution grants power to government to arrest at will? Which Court gave the govet arrest warrant? Which court will grant arrest warrant when the subject was yet to be invited? Please post rationally before quoting me.

I can't believe I got this response from someone who claims to know. You really think the DSS needs to invite a suspect first before obtaining a warrant? I can't argue any further on this

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by nigerianvenom(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
CC: Mogidi Truckpusher Whynotthetruth IsraaliAirforce Nigerianvenom Anonimi Biafranqueen Mizmycoli Dearpreye Francizy Komek Temitemi1 firefire

Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun and Obinoscopy
barcanista,u cant change and unchanged man.buhari has never bin a changed man.he want to criminalise those he cant prosecute.
boko haram is on our neck with over 2200 nigerians killed even on a festive period like this,instead of buhari working hard to ensure total elimination of the sect,he is busy pursuing those he perceive as enemies.
i pray he should not fall into the gutter he is digging.
why havent we heard of ameachi bin persecuted?
what about fashola,fayemi and co?
end shall tell.
ubon eya ekop

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by nigerianvenom(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:

what are ur prove that he looted?which court of law found him guilty?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari will be humbled soon.
nigerianvenom:

barcanista,u cant change and unchanged man.buhari has never bin a changed man.he want to criminalise those he cant prosecute.
boko haram is on our neck with over 2200 nigerians killed even on a festive period like this,instead of buhari working hard to ensure total elimination of the sect,he is busy pursuing those he perceive as enemies.
i pray he should not fall into the gutter he is digging.
why havent we heard of ameachi bin persecuted?
what about fashola,fayemi and co?
end shall tell.
ubon eya ekop

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
CC: Mogidi Truckpusher Whynotthetruth IsraaliAirforce Nigerianvenom Anonimi Biafranqueen Mizmycoli Dearpreye Francizy Komek Temitemi1 firefire

Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun and Obinoscopy
Hmmmm the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
engineerboat:

I thought you saTANoids said Buhari was week and a dullärd, Idiagbon was the brain behind his regime in the 1980's? Una never start to wail, wailing wailers.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
socialmediaman:

I can't believe I got this response from someone who claims to know. You really think the DSS needs to invite a suspect first before obtaining a warrant? I can't argue any further on this
Don't mind the protection seeker. He saw nothing wrong when Merilyn Ogah arrested Lai Muhammed in Oshogbo for "roaming" and not being a registered voter in Osun State. This was on the eve of their election. Abeg when did roaming become an offense?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Mogidi: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
See this delicious food barcanista cook wey I miss, diaris god o.

Brilliant article as always.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Mogidi: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
What can justify the harassment of a man that was never summoned by the security agents to appear before their agency? Has there been any court warrant issued against him. So why the harassment? If Dasuki Sambo is needed to explain certain things to the DSS or any security agency, isn't it proper to send him invitation/summon for him to appear? Is it not when he failed to appear that he can be declared "Wanted" and forcefully arrested? Some people alleged that he was "corrupt" when he was the NSA, but they failed to realise that the agencies mandated for anti-corruption fight are EFCC, ICPC and Special Fraud Unit of the Police force. Even at that there are procedures.

Our sole administrator is gradually morphing into the monster we said he'd become.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:
See this delicious food barcanista cook wey I miss, diaris god o.

Brilliant article as always.
Barka de Sallah
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Mogidi: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Barka de Sallah

Barka de kunu grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari revenge mission will surely boomerang, his perceived pursue of his enemies without recourse to the rule of law will destroy him.

I heard he has an unforgiving spirit, I am very sure that “Evil Spirit" will completely destroy him sooner than expected.

cc:fulanimafia

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Barka de kunu grin grin grin
Why not Zobo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st / Navy Unveils Measures To End Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.