Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (59189 Views)

Poll: DO YOU THINK THIS GUY IS GOOD IN JOKES

EXCELLENT: 42% (183 votes)
YES: 36% (156 votes)
NO: 4% (21 votes)
DONT KNOW: 7% (34 votes)
I DONT CARE: 7% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2007
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when
you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
"I remember that too", she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today!"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2007
An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"
=======

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy,
he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

"Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today."

"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Hugoboi(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2007
Crazy Sam!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Typical CALABAR man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new WIFE said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night, whether you're here or not."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2007
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer:

"Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out."

He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied.

On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said: "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"

The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed: "I thought we had a deal."

The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2007
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup, he doctor called the wife into his office alone.

He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant, and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal he can take to work. And for dinner, prepare an especially nice meal for him."

"Don't burden him with chores, as this could further his stress. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Try to relax your husband in the evening by wearing lingerie and giving him plenty of backrubs."

"Encourage him to watch some type of team sporting event on television. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week and satisfy his every whim. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"You're going to die," she replied.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2007
Little Johnny and Billy were having the standard argument about whose father could beat up whose father.

Little Johnny said, "My father is better than your father."

Billy said, "Well, my mother is better than your mother."

Little Johnny paused, "I guess you're right. My father says the same thing."

Little Johnny and his grandfather are fishing by a peaceful lake beneath some weeping willow trees. The grandfather takes out a cigarette and lights it.

Little Johnny says, "Grandpa, can I try one of your cigarettes?"

"Can you touch your butt with your penis?"

"No," replies Little Johnny.

"Then, you're not big enough," explains the grandfather.

A few minutes pass, and the man takes a beer out of his cooler and opens it.

Little Johnny then asks, "Grandpa, can I have some of your beer?"

"Can you touch your asshole with your penis?"

"No," says Little Johnny.

"Then, you're not old enough."

Time passes and they continue to fish. Little Johnny gets hungry so he reaches into his lunch box, takes out a bag of cookies, and eats one.

The grandfather looks at him and says, "They look good, can I have one of your cookies?"

"Can you touch your asshole with your penis?"

"I most certainly can!" says the grandfather proudly.

"Then go Bleep yourself, these are my cookies
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2007
A minister was attending a convention and upon returning to his hotel he found two beautiful girls in scanty nightgowns in his room.

He gave them a very stearn look and said: 'Young ladies, I don't know how you got into my room, but I'm a minister, and a very respected member of my community and I cannot afford any sort of scandal connected to my name, '

'ONE of you will have to leave
---------

A minister was opening his mail one morning. Drawing a single sheet of paper from an envelope he found written on it only one word: "FOOL".

The next Sunday he announced, "I have known many people who have written letters and forgot to sign their name."

"But this week I received a letter from someone who signed his name and had forgotten to write a letter."

====
a busload of politicians were driving down a country road when, all of a sudden, the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field. The old farmer, after seeing what happened, went over to investigate. He then proceeded to dig a hole and bury the politicians.

A few days later, the local sheriff came out, saw the crashed bus and asked the old farmer where all the politicians had gone. The old farmer said he had buried them.

The sheriff asked the old farmer, "Were they ALL dead?"

The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how the politicians lie."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2007
Little Johnny is returning home from the store swinging a loaf of bread in one hand. His other hand in his pants pocket. Off in the distance, Father Joseph sees little Johnny and considers, "This is a good opportunity to say something from the bible to little Johnny." Father Joseph approaches little Johnny and says, "I see that you have the Staff of Life in one hand."

"Yep," replies little Johnny. "And I have a loaf of bread in the other!"

====
A Sunday School teacher asked her pupils, "Now, children, do you all say your prayers at night?"

Little Johnny's hand shot up, " Miss, My Mommy says my prayers."

"Oh, I see," said the teacher, "and what does your Mother say?"

"THANK GOD HE'S IN BED!" says little Johnny.
==
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2007
A little girl and her mother were out and about.

Out of the blue, the girl asked her mother, "Mommy, How old are you?"

The mother responded, "Honey, women don't talk about their age. You'll learn this as you get older."

The girl then asked, "Mommy, how much do you weigh?"

Her mother responded again, "That's another thing women don't talk about. You'll learn this, too, as you grow up."

The girl, still wanting to know about her mother, then fired off another question, "Mommy, why did you and Daddy get a divorce?"

The mother, a little annoyed by the questions, responded, "Honey, that is a subject that hurts me very much, and I don't want to talk about it now."

The little girl, frustrated, sulked until she was dropped off at a friend's house to play. She consulted with her girlfriend about her and her mother's conversation.

The girlfriend said, "All you have to do is sneak a look at your mother's driver's license. It's just a like a report card from school. It tells you everything."

Later, the little girl and her mother were out and about again.

The little girl started off with, "Mommy, Mommy, I know how old you are. I know how old you are. You're 32 years old."

The mother was very shocked. She asked, "Sweetheart, how do you know that?"

The little girl shrugged and said, "I just know. And I know how much you weigh. You weigh 130 pounds."

"Where did you learn that?"

The little girl said, "I just know. And I know why you and Daddy got a divorce. You got an 'F' in sex."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2007
Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things.

One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down."

The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!"

The third lady smiles smugly, "Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood," she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2007
A man left for work one Friday afternoon. But it was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire pay check.

When he finally appeared at home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally his wife stopped the nagging and said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?" He replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. But on Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

=====

A professor was asked to give a talk on "Sex".

When his turn came, he stood, walked to the podium, adjusted the microphone just so. He said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure . . ."

And he sat back down
====
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2007
A new business was opening and one of the owners friends sent flowers for the occasion. but when the owner read the card with the flowers, it said, "Rest In Peace". The owner was a little peeved,and he called the florist to complain.

After he told the florist about the obvious mistake, the florist said, "Sir I`m really sorry for the mistake,but rather than getting angry, you should imagine this: somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying, "Congratulations On Your New Location" and there were complaining too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two assassins are hired to kill a dictator in South America. They follow his every move for months, and find out that every day at noon he goes outside and does his stretching exercises.

So the assassins set up shop right across the street, get all of their sights set, load the guns, and have everything ready to go.

Noon comes, no dictator, 10 minutes longer, no dictator.

One assassin turns to the other and says, "Gee, I hope nothing happened to him."

An Igbo man in ZAMFARA was desperate to ease himself. After a long search he couldn't find any public bathroom to relieve himself. So he went down one of the side streets to take care of business. Just as he was unzipping, an hausa police officer showed up.

"Look here, old chap, what are you doing?" the officer asked.

"I'm sorry," the igboman replied, "but I really gotta take a leak."

"You can't do that here," the officer told him. "Look, follow me."

The police officer led him to a beautiful garden with lots of grass, pretty flowers, and manicured hedges. "Here," said the policeman, "whiz away."

The igboman shrugged, turned, unzipped, and started pissing on the flowers. "Ahhh," he said in relief. Then turning toward the officer, he said, "This is very nice of you. Is this the zamfara courtesy?"

"No," replied the policeman. its the catholic church.
Deep within a forest, a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort, he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again, while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate. "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2007
A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with
his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and
said,

"Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to
heaven?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom
and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and
the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terribly bad.the tv wasnt clear. She started
adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated,
she
started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door,
and there stood Grandma's pastor.

The pastor said, "Hello, son, is your Grandma home?"

The little boy replied, "Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her
boyfriend."

The pastor fainted.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2007
An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard. She asked him, "Daddy, what is sex?" The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decides that if she is old enough to ask the question, then she is old enough to get a straight answer. He proceeded to tell her all about the "birds and the bees." When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open. The father asked her, "Why did you ask this question?" The little girl replied, "Mom told me to tell you that dinner would be ready in just a couple of secs."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2007
Six guys are playing poker. After losing 5000 naira on one hand, John clutches his chest and topples over, dead at the table. To decide who's going to tell his wife, his battled for hours. Tunde was pcked at last.
"Break the news to her gently," they all urge.
"Leave it to me," he says. When John's wife comes to the door, Tunde says, "Your husband just lost 50000 naira playing cards."
"How much?" the wife yells, eyes blazing. "Tell him to drop dead!"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2007
Two doctors and an HMO manager die and line up together at the Pearly Gates. One doctor steps forward and tells St. Peter, "As a pediatric surgeon, I saved hundreds of children." St. Peter lets him enter.
The next doctor says, "As a psychiatrist, I helped thousands of people live better lives." St. Peter tells him to go ahead.
The last man says, "I was an HMO manager. I got countless families cost-effective health care."
St. Peter replies, "You may enter. But," he adds, "you can only stay for three days. After that, you can go to hell."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2007
Some newly married friends were visiting us when the topic of children came up. The bride said she wanted three children, while the young husband said two would be enough for him.
They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until the husband thought he'd put an end to things by saying boldly, "After our second child, I'll just have a vasectomy."

Without a moment's hesitation, the bride retorted, "Well, I hope you'll love the third one as if it's your own."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2007
A first-grade class is having a game of Name That Animal.
The teacher held up a picture of a cat.
"What animal is this?" she asked.
"A cat!" said john.
"Good job! Now, what is this animal?"
"A dog!" said JOHN.
"Good! Now what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
Deer. The class fell silent. After a couple of minutes, the teacher said,
"It's what your mom calls your dad."
"A BITCH," called JOHN
=========
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2007
Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent," They throw the switch and nothing happens.

They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.

Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Alabama, Huntsville and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2007
Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent," They throw the switch and nothing happens.

They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.

Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Alabama, Huntsville and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2007
At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. CHIDI, a child in the kindergarten class, seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs. Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, "Johnny what is the matter?" CHIDI responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going have a wife."
=====
The teacher, in an attempt to stimulate their minds, asked the class
the following question,

" What is bright red and shiny?"

Little Johnny jumped up and shouted, " A fire engine !!!!"
"No! No!" said the teacher," But I like the way you think. Anyone else?"

Little Susan replied that it was an apple and the teacher was happy
except Johnny of course (well he has to be otherwise there wouldn't
be a punch line to this joke).

Anyway, Little Johnny asked the teacher if he can ask a question to
which she nodded OK. " What is long, hard, rounded and has hair at
one end? "

JOHNNY!!!" she screamed, "WE'LL HAVE NONE OF THAT TALK HERE, "
Johnny replied, " No, it's a toothbrush, but I like the way you
think !"

==
Little Johnny greeted his mother at the door after she had been out of
town all week and said, "Mommy, guess what? Yesterday, I was playing
in the closet in your bedroom and Daddy came into the room with the
lady from next door and they got undressed and they got into bed and
then Daddy got on top of her and -"

The mother held up her hand and said, "Not another word! Wait until
your father gets home and then I want you to tell him exactly what
you've just told me."

The father comes home and the wife tells him that she's leaving
him.

"But why?" croaks the husband.

"Go ahead, Johnny, tell Daddy just what you told me."

"Well," said little Johnny, "I was playing in your closet and Daddy
came upstairs with the lady next door and they got undressed and they
got into bed and Daddy got on top of her and they did just what you
did, Mommy, with Uncle Bob.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
A young man dies and goes to Heaven, where he finds he is third in line at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter is taking a much-needed break, so an angel is admitting the newly arrived to
Heaven.

The angel tells the three new arrivals that because so many drug dealers and other criminals have managed to sneak into Heaven that St. Peter must now be a little stricter with the
screening process.

Each person is required to state his former occupation and tell his or her yearly salary.

The first man in line says, "I was an actor, and I earned 1 million last year."

The angel says, "Okay, you may enter." He turns to the woman in line and asks her about her life.

She states, "I earned 650,000 as an attorney." The angel thinks for a moment and then lets her in, too.

He turns to the third one in line and asks, "What have you done with your life?"

The man replies, "I earned 30,000 last year . . ."

"Oh," the angel interrupts. You must have been a teacher.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Some nigerian Governors were returning from a summit from Rivers state to Lagos. Darkness met them on the road and they could no more tell exactly when they got to their various Destinations. On arriving at Enugu, Gov. Nnamani saw the entrance of the old coal mine and told the driver to stop him there. Then on arriving to Onitsha, the Anambra state Gov saw the river Niger bridge and announced his intention to step down. The next stop was Edo state.On arriving at the state capital, the Gov saw many young ladies dressed on short skirts and bras standing on the road , he stepped down knowing that he was already home.Bola Tinubu, the Lagos state Gov was sleeping when they arrived at Lagos.HIS LEFT HAND WAS OUT OF THE BUS WINDOW. All of a sudden, someone snatched his gold wrist watch. he then smiled and said,."stop .stop. we are in Lagos"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
Little jimmy doesnt want to go to school again, so he picked up his fathers phone to call the principal.

The telephone rings in the principal's office at a school.

"Hello, this is ST. JAMES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL," answers the principal.

"Hi. Jimmy won't be able to come to school all next week," replies the voice.

"Well, what seems to be the problem with him?"

"We are all going on a family vacation," says the voice, "I hope it is all right."

"I guess that would be fine," says the principal. "May I ask who is calling?"

"Sure. This is my father!"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right
again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a bitch on the phone, I'm lost and need directions!"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail, and he tripped over a large snake and fell, KerPlop!, right on his twitchy little nose. "Oh, please excuse me!" said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see."

"That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?"

Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out."

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose, You must be a bunny rabbit!"

Then he said, "I can't thank you enough, but by the way, what kind of animal are you?"

And the snake replied that he didn't know, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when he was finished, the snake said, "Well, what kind of an animal am I?"

So the bunny felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're hard, you're cold, you're slimy and you haven't got any balls, You must be a lawyer."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2007
Sam you just dey rock my tussle. And hardly remember to go home when I start with your piece of fun.
Little Johnny should have being your brother grin
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
thanks but johnny cant be my brother.he is very sharp for my liking. meanwhile, continue to enjoy yourself here .more will be coming, milla
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by haywhy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
Sam, hope you are cool? wink
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
A man calls his home and his child picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi John

This is Daddy.

Is Mommy near the phone?"

"No Daddy.

She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul."

After a brief pause,

Daddy says,

"But Johny, you haven't got an Uncle Paul."

"Oh yes I do,and he's upstairs in the room

with Mommy, right now."

Brief Pause.

"Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do.

Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs

and knock on the bedroom door and shout to Mommy

that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."

"Okay Daddy,just a minute."

A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone.

"I did it Daddy."

"And what happened honey?" he asked.

"Well, Mommy got all scared,jumped out of bed with no

clothes on and ran around screaming.Then she tripped over the rug, hit

her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"

"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"

"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was

all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming

pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week

to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
one old lady appears in court for shooting a young man and the attorney asks her ;

Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.

Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney: Did you know him?

Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down?

Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him.

Defense Attorney:

Why not?

Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 30 years ago.

Defense Attorney: What happened next?

Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts.

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.

Defense Attorney Why not?

Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!

Defense Attorney: What happened next?

Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling so "spicy" that I just laid down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me now!"

Defense Attorney: Did he take you?

Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, "April Fool!" And that's when I shot him, the little bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.