Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (59106 Views)

Poll: DO YOU THINK THIS GUY IS GOOD IN JOKES

EXCELLENT: 42% (183 votes)
YES: 36% (156 votes)
NO: 4% (21 votes)
DONT KNOW: 7% (34 votes)
I DONT CARE: 7% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2007
A young boy asks his Dad, "What is the difference between confident and confidential. Dad says, "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential!

==========

Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period? Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away
===

Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend and kills him. Wife says "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends" .
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2007
A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. "But officer," the man began, "I can explain."

"Quiet!" snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you spend the night in jail until the chief gets back."

"But, officer, I just wanted to say,"

"And I said be quiet! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you, the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

"Don't count on it," answered the guy in the cell. "I'm the groom."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2007
A pastor just fresh from Bible College, was invited to speak at a chapel service in a prison.

He was very excited but being his very first time, he was very nervous as well. He thought hard how to introduce his message. On the day he arrived at the prison, he was greeted by a large group of prisoners waiting to hear him. As the young pastor walked and stood behind the pulpit, he said, ‘Good morning Gentlemen. It’s so good to see you here!’
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Migines(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
Officer deep $hit
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by topeteadr(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
Lol l l l l l l l l l l.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
Two kids are arguing over whose father is the biggest scaredy-cat.

The first kid says, "My dad is so scared that when lightning strikes,
he hides underneath the bed."

The second kid replies,"Yeah? Well, that's nothing. My dad is so
scared to sleep alone that when my mom has to work the nightshift, he sleeps with
the lady next door."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2007
hi, sam milla
Long time o cool
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
Two guys were taking chemistry at the University of Lagos. They were so confident going into the final that two days before, they decided to go up to the University of Ibadan and party with some friends. They had a great time. However, they overslept and didn't make it back to Lagos until the morning of the exam.

Rather than take the final, they found their professor afterward to explain why they missed the final. They told him that they went up to the University of Ibadan for the weekend, and had planned to come back in time to study, but that they had a flat tire on the way back, and didn't have a spare, and couldn't get help for a long time, so they were late in getting back to campus. The professor thought this over and told them they could make up the final on the following day. The two guys were relieved. They studied that night and went in the next day for the final. The professor placed them in separate rooms, and handed each of them a test booklet and told them to begin.

They looked at the first problem, which was worth 5 points. It was something simple. "Cool," they thought. "This is going to be easy." They did that problem and then turned the page. Question #2 said: "Which tire?" (95 Points).
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by finekid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
Some nice jokes there grin grin grin
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2007
A man receives a phone call from his doctor.
The doctor says, "I have some good news and some bad news."
The man says, "OK, give me the good news first."
The doctor says, "The good news is, you have 24 hours to live."
The man replies, "Oh no! If that's the good news, then what's the bad news?"
The doctor says, "The bad news is, I forgot to call you yesterday."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Akinagirl(f): 3:25am On Nov 16, 2007
lol, 24 hours is up.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by finekid(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2007
Wow!
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
A married couple is driving on the highway doing 100km/h . The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at
him and says, "Honey, I know we've been married for 15 years,
but, I want a divorce."
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 120km/ph.
She then says, "I don't want you to try to talk me out of
it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend,
and he's a much better lover than you." Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as his
anger increases.
She says, "I want the house." Again the husband speeds up,
and now is doing 140km/ph. She says, "I want the kids, too."
The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, now he's
up to 160km/ph.
She says, "I want the car, the checking account, and all the
credit cards, too."

The husband slowly starts to veer toward
a bridge overpass piling, as she says, "Is there anything
you want?"

The husband says, "No, I've got everything I need."

She asks, "What's that?"

The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 200km/ph,
"I've got the airbag!"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
Little Johnny said to his Aunt Edna, "my God, you're ugly, aren't you!" His mother overheard this and pulled Johnny into the kitchen.
"You naughty boy!" she screamed, "how can you say to your aunt that she's ugly! You go right in and apologize to her! Tell her you're sorry!"
Little Johnny entered the living room, walked over to his aunt and said, "Aunt Edna, I am sorry you're so ugly."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2007
Harry answers the telephone and it's an Emergency Room doctor.

The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, & I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms & both legs, & will need help eating & going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2007
At a pharmacy, the same hausa woman asked to use the infant scale to weigh the baby she held in her arms.

The clerk explained that the device was out for repairs, but said that she would figure the infant's weight by weighing the woman and baby together on the adult scale, then weighing the mother alone and subtracting the second amount from the first.

"It won't work," countered the hausa lady woman. "I'm not the mother, I'm the aunt
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
An idiot decides to start up a chicken farm, so he buys a hundred chickens to get up and running.
A month later he returns to the dealer to get another hundred chickens because the first lot had died.
Another month passes and he's back at the dealers for another hundred chickens, "I think I know where I'm going wrong" he tells the dealer,
"I think I'm planting them too deep."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2007
The arithmetic teacher had written 10.9 on the blackboard and had then rubbed out the decimal point to show the effect of multiplying this number by ten.
"Johnny," the teacher asked, "where is the decimal point now?"
"On the eraser!" came back the quick reply.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by clemcykul(f): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2007
okay sammie dear am comming right away to ur house so dat u can make me laff away stresss grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2007
clemcykul:

okay sammie dear am comming right away to your house so that u can make me laff away stresss grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

really?
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by mojoy(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2007
OK! mein bruder, du bist very gutt indeed. keep der jokes rolling in. my ribs hurts but am stuck on your jokes grin grin grin
3 gboza 4 di don of jokes! oops, my bad, the KING of jokes.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by topeteadr(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2007
Im roflmao.
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2007
@mojoy, didnt know u can write german
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2007
1st Person:
``Do you know anything about this fax-machine?''
2nd Person:
``A little. What's wrong?''
1st Person:
``Well, I sent a fax, and the recipient called back to say all she received was a cover-sheet and a blank page. I tried it again, and the same thing happened.''
2nd Person:
``How did you load the sheet?''
1st Person:
``It's a pretty sensitive memo, and I didn't want anyone else to read it by accident, so I folded it so only the recipient would open it and read it.''
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2007
When asked for her occupation, a woman charged with a traffic violation said she was a schoolteacher. The judge rose from the bench. "Madam, I have waited years for a schoolteacher to appear before this court," he smiled with delight. "Now sit down at that table and write 'I will not pass through a red light' five hundred times."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2007
A Brit, a Frenchman and a Nigerian are viewing a painting of Adam and Eve frolicking in the Garden of Eden.

"Look at their reserve, their calm," muses the Brit. "They must be British."

"Nonsense," the Frenchman disagrees. "They're naked, and so beautiful. Clearly, they are French."

"No clothes, no shelter," the nigerian points out, "they have only an apple to eat, and they're being told this is paradise. They are nigerians."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2007
president yar'adua visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. I would very much prefer to talk to you in your own language. But unfortunately, I was never good at algebra, "
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2007
On the way home from the first day of school, the father asked his son, "What did you do at school today?"

The little boy shrugged his shoulders and said, "Nothing".

Hoping to draw his son into conversation, the father persisted and said, "Well, did you learn about any numbers, study certain letters, or maybe a particular color?"

The perplexed child looked at his father and said, "Daddy, didn't you go to school when you were a little boy?"
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2007
The school of agriculture's dean of admissions was interviewing a prospective student, "Why have you chosen this career?" he asked.

"I dream of making a million dollars in farming, like my father," the student replied.

"Your father made a million dollars in farming?" echoed the dean much impressed.

"No," replied the applicant. "But he always dreamed of it."
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
A high school had a policy that the parents must call the school if a student was to be absent for the day.

JOHN, deciding to skip school and go fishing with her friends waited until her parents had left for work and called the school herself.
john: "Hi, I'm calling to report that john eze is unable to make it to school today because he is ill.

Secretary at high school: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll note her absence. Who is this calling?"

john: "This is my mother
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by holythug(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2007
good 1
Re: Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2007
WOMEN

Yes = No
No = Yes
Maybe = No
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
We need = I want
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
Do what you want = You will pay for this later
We need to talk = I want to complain
Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you slowpoke!
You're so manly = You sweat a lot and you need to shave
Your certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you think about?
Be romantic, turn off the lights = I don't want you to see my flabby thighs
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house
I want new curtains = And carpeting and furniture and wallpaper . . . .
Hang the picture there = NO! I mean hang it there!
I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep
Do you love me? = I am about to ask for something expensive
How much do you love me? = I did something today that you aren't going to like
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
Nothing = Everything
Everything = My PMS is acting up
Nothing really = Your such an ass hole

Men's English:
I'm hungry = I'm hungry
I'm tired = I'm tired
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
Can I take you out for dinner? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
Nice dress = Nice cleavage
You look tense, let me give you a masssage = I want to handle you
What's wrong? = I guess sex tonight is out of the question
I'm bored = Do you want to have sex tonight?
I love you = There I said it, Let's have sex now
I love you too = Now we have to have sex!
Let's talk = I am trying to prove to you that I am a deep person and maybe then you'll have sex with me
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.