Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Say A Prayer For Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say A Prayer For Nigeria! (596 Views)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / And When We Say A Mai Ruwa Is Wiser Than Them They Call Us Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by laidian(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
We are here neither by commission nor omission, we have no choice than to bless and be a blessing to where we belong.

Almighty God! Please, in your mercy, give Nigerians the hearts to make our world a better place to live and deliver us from us.
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by keandre: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Stop wasting your time and energy supposed to be channeled into something productive

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by laidian(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
keandre:
Stop wasting your time and energy supposed to be channeled into something productive

So, praying for Nigeria is a waste of time and unproductive?
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by ELTON123(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Pray for nigeria hahahahhahahhaha

I REP THE RISING SUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by Rose2014: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
laidian:
We are here neither by commission nor omission, we have no choice than to bless and be a blessing to where we belong.

Almighty God! Please, in your mercy, give Nigerians the hearts to make our world a better place to live and deliver us from us.

Nigeria expired 2014
Remind me what u do with expired stuff. Pray

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
I pray the zoo called mumugeria will fall. I pray it will divide I pray the economy should crash, I pray Boko Haram eventually overruns it in fact I wish everything bad on mumugeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by Futureleader1(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:
Pray for nigeria hahahahhahahhaha

I REP THE RISING SUN
all hail the land of the rising sun....fu*k the zoo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by ELTON123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Futureleader1:
all hail the land of the rising sun....fu*k the zoo
hw far na
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians do not know God that is why their prayers are not answered. Forget their outward show of religiousity. They claim to know God yet they openly steal what belongs to their brothers and sisters. Self deceit of the highest order.

If Nigerians desist from stealing, covetousness, corruption and other vices, God will help Nigeria.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams (Holy Bible) .
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by keandre: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
jamace:
Nigerians do not know God that is why their prayers are not answered. Forget their outward show of religiousity. They claim to know God yet they openly steal what belongs to their brothers and sisters. Self deceit of the highest order.

If Nigerians desist from stealing, covetousness, corruption and other vices, God will help Nigeria.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams (Holy Bible) .

absolutely, so true
Re: Say A Prayer For Nigeria! by keandre: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
laidian:

So, praying for Nigeria is a waste of time and unproductive?

If doing the aforementioned ain't waste of time and unproductive, then I wonder what is

(1) (Reply)

Cynics Wouldn't Know When They Make Mockery Of Themselves -Adebayo Rasheed Mabay / The Truth About Falling In-love With A Woman (a Man’s Honest Opinion) / Buhari:: Summary Of Alleged Payments In The Halliburton Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.