Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before (4123 Views)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / Farmer Hails President Buhari After Making Over One Million Naira This Week / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Slimbideb: 11:34am On May 02, 2017
Drop ur prayers below

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by GloriaNinja(f): 11:37am On May 02, 2017
undecided HE SHOULD RESIGN

8 Likes

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by ttilda(f): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
tell him to resign if he really need my prayer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2017
Iz not only prayer.. sad

4 Likes

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by EmeeNaka: 11:58am On May 02, 2017
Buhari killed many unarmed Biafran protesters and many Shia Muslims and OP want me to pray for him to be well. You think Buhari's life is more important than those he has killed extra judicially? Buhari's suffering has not started,this one is the preamble.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by MutantMetahuman: 11:59am On May 02, 2017
I suspect cancer Cos of the shaved head.
Chemotherapy things I guess.

Get well mr president.
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Oildichotomy(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2017
Inasmuch prayers are good, sometimes we are just over-religious in this country. This man needs serious orthodox or herbal medical attention please.

4 Likes

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Jaabioro(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2017
My prayer, when the least fool of his kins men I threatened war if he died.. Ok

1 Like

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by bosco2017: 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Buhari killed many unarmed Biafran protesters and many Shia Muslims and OP want me to pray for him to be well. You think Buhari's life is more important than those he has killed extra judicially? Buhari's suffering has not started,this one is the preamble.

My brother u just said my mind . Nemesis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by kingzizzy: 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Supported! How can I pray for a man who didnt even want to watch the video recordings of his Army shooting unarmed people when confronted with it on Al Jazeera?

He didnt care when my people were being massacred, therefore, I wont care about him either.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by theworldbest(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
ttilda:

Who your prayers epp?
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Bossontop(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2017
Plzzzzz Whose fault izit??

4 Likes

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Itulah(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
Slimbideb:
Drop ur prayers below

No I won`t.
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by ttilda(f): 1:21pm On May 02, 2017
theworldbest:
Who your prayers epp?
who be this one??
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Lloydfather(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2017
I only saw original and fake
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by delli(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2017
Sir may God grant u speedy recovery and better health

But why is it that ppl around him are just wicked, later mr adesina,lie mohammed nd the presidency will still say the president is not sick just because they want to retain their job nd steal money

God help us

2 Likes

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by massive102: 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by jericco1(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
Pericaditis?
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
ttilda:
Like as if God will pay any attention to what you have to say
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by ttilda(f): 4:53pm On May 02, 2017
kropotkin33:
Like as if God will pay any attention to what you have to say
so who then will he pay attention to.. or their are people God pay attention to dia prayers
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by eodavids(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2017
May God's healing grace be granted him

1 Like

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by flyingsnail(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by paBuhari(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Abeg tell them. I rather trek to sambisa than pray for hqiwbxcvmz.khja
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Man2utd(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2017
O Lord my God, lay your mighty hand upon our president and make him whole...
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
I can't o
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Repairnigeria(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
God
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Idydarling(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2017
this is bad
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Tazdroid(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
Chai, the difference is too much. Like they drained the matter surrounding his neck and ògó
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
i dont care if he is dead or not. he should just go. he has ruined this country.
in oshiomole's voice: go and .................
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Kingzeus12345: 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
Mr P I pray for u to get well soon, but plss in God's name while u are still on sick bed give the power to someone who can rule for now
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by Kingzeus12345: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
Let us first of all pray against those forces his wife once talk of before praying for him, with those people still around him our prayers will not work for him shocked
Re: You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Man2utd:
O Lord my God, lay your hand on my brain and make it whole...

adeke undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki / Urgent Answer From Nnewi Any Residents Please / “Coronavirus Will Disappear Even Without Vaccine” – Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.