Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series (1183 Views)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
P.s. This advice is not EVERY guys opinions, its mine an friends so please dont take it to heart.. i have already had a couple girls tell me this is innappropiate an meansmiley but yeah hope you guys like em!

Ok, I was forced by my friends to write this sooo, I am going to write a book about things I think a girl should know about a guy.

Dont's When It Comes To A Guy

1. Don't tell us that all guy's are jerks because it makes us think and when we think, it is usually something soooo far out than what you were really trying to say; or we may think that you won't like us because.. uhh... well you just said that all guy's are jerks! And don't say that all guys are the same because it's obviously not true AND you girls wouldn't like it if we told you that all girls were the same; Think about what you say before you blab stuff out... We're humans too!

2. Don't talk about old boyfriends! As a guy this has happened to me over a thousand times and I hate it! We don't wanna hear about all the things that your old boyfriend did or didn't do because if your talking about him then if we break up with you then you'll tell your next boyfriend all the things that we did wrong that we didn't even know we were doing wrong. We think.. ALOT!

3. Don't use us as your butler! I understand that you need things done that a guy needs to do BUT we don't know how to do everything even though we act like it to impress you but the truth is we actually hate doing laundry, making your lunch, fixing things. We would love to do things for you if you gave or did things for us in return; but sometimes girls don't really think about that
sooo think about it next time, ok?

4. Don't tell your girl friends about our love life because then your girl friends come on to us or talk about it to us quietly when your not around. Us as guys never tell
what really goes on in the bedroom because it's not something to talk openly about or because it's not that great. I mean it's okay to talk about sex and stuff But not what you do when doing it!

5. Don't turn us down in front of our friends because our friends are the main people that help us get through things and if you turn us down in front of them we will
be made fun of for about 3 years or more. If you do not want to go out with us or something WAIT till our friends aren't around or can't hear so we can make something up instead of telling our friends we got turned down.

I really felt the need to write this one because this happened to me 2 yrs ago and my friends still haven't let it go!

6. Don't play the 20 questions game during a football, baseball, soccer, basketball, mainly football game; PLEASE just be quiet and watch even if you don't know
what's going on! ME LIKE SPORTS!

7. Don't ever start a sentence with "We need to talk"
because it makes us feel horrible and tons and tons of things start rushing through our minds and we hate those words... Literally!

8. Don't say that everything is alright when you are obviously angry at something or someone! We like to hold you and make you happy when your sad, mad, or
hangry.

9. Don't ever say that size doesn't matter to a guy because that makes a guy feel like he doesn't measure up. It's better to not say anythingwink

10. Don't ask us about your clothes because we don't care as long as your wearing them! Even though we like you 100 percent better without themwink

11. Don't say that you are starting to sound like your mom even if you are because us as guys start to think about you being your mom and it grosses us out "BIG
TIME"!

12. Don't call us CUTE!!! We like to be manly not "Cute". We hate being called that; no matter what age we are.

13. Don't be pretentious! Please don't act you are too good for us, because we don't like feeling like a carry-on. A carry-on is a guy that is just like another thing you have to deal with in your life.

14. Don't look for perfection in us because we are not perfect; No One is PERFECT.

15. Don't worry about our age! Age doesn't matter; remember?

P.S. Stay Tune For more updates

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
THE RATE OF FOOLISHNESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA THO..

A MYTH YET UNCOVERED...

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
[sub][/sub]
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Jayjay0(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
#Guycode
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by donholy28(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ladies read and take note
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by falconey(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

A MYTH YET UNCOVERED...

what's the rate of foolishness? Were you anticipating something different?

This is romance section these are the kind of threads we deal with here, I don't see anything foolish and if you are anti-social media then you need to take a long break.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Doing's When Dating!

1. Do expect to see or meet men in all kinds of unexpected places. We are everywhere! BEWARE!!smiley

2. Do make the first move and be confident. If a girl made the first move my mind would be blown because this world has said that the guy has to ask the girl out, he
has to give the first kiss, he has to pop the question. Well, I don't like that thought process, sooo girls you should ask a guy out or make any kind of first move on him; he'll love it or if you wanna pull one on me i will totally dig it!

3. Do be polite and kind to everyone you meet. Guys really like nice girls because there easier to talk to and trust.

4. Do please listen to us; girls usually are use to guys listening to them but guys LOVE a girl who will listen to them!

5. Do order what you really want on our date; I hate when a girl just orders a salad. I would love to meet a girl who orders a pizza or burger; Pizza burger.. hmm?

6. Do touch us; but don't touch us too much because it makes us feel uncomfortable but we do like a girl who tries to break the touching barrier.

7. Do stay positive because a happy and positive girl is a great way to go about life. I totally understand you can't smile all the time but all you have to do is say positive things.

8. Do work your charm or flirt. Guys love girls that know how to use there charms!

9. Do be yourself and not someone on the tele(TV). This
is something that really annoys me because you were born an individual why don't you wanna live like one.

10. Do love like it is FREAKING going out of style but not too much because there are some bad people out therewink

P.S. Please do drop positive comments
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

I don't follow... be explicit love...
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

This is romance section these are the kind of threads we deal with here, I don't see anything foolish and if you are anti-social media then you need to take a long break.
WE?

And WHY do you think I am anti whatever? You have a problem with my post?
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by falconey(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

WE?

And WHY do you think I am anti whatever? You have a problem with my post?

Your remark on the OP's post is absurd, I believe its serving it purpose but you antagonized it.
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

thanks bro...

For the defence, i really appreciate
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

Your remark on the OP's post is absurd, I believe its serving it purpose but you antagonized it.
I thought you'd be more interested in the thread than my post... But not to worry love, my intentions are strictly to enjoy the beauty here. Gracias
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

i really didn't know why he made that first comment, but he can't Stand in my way continuing this post...
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
How to know if a guy likes you!

1. If a guy likes you he will give YOU more attention than any other girl that hangs around him.
I know i do!

2. He will look at you more and when he talks to you he will keep eye contact with you. Oops, i do this one too!

3. If a guy talks about his experiences in his life he might
like you; If he talks about his childhood (which guys don't
usually talk about with girls) that is a big sign he likes you.

4. If he compliments you then he is trying to let you know that he thinks your pretty.

5. If a guy teases you then that is a simple way for him to talk to you; because it might be easier for him to try to ask you out or get to know you.

6. If he looks at you alot then he might be checking you out. I am not very shy around girls but when I see a totally fit girl it makes me check myself and drool tends to come out of my mouth.. lolwink

7. If he is always trying to hang out with you.

8. Just ASK a guy if he likes you; a guy will never be harsh with a girl asking this question unless he is a jerk or a joker.

9. We will text you everday! Like EVERY SINGLE DAY!smiley if he has your number or if your on Nairaland chatting group.

P.S. Comments are appreciated.
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
How to get a guy to like YOU

1. Get to know him

2. Tease him while smiling.

3. Smile ALOT around guys because guys love when girls smile!

4. Play fight with him because guys love fake punches and stuff, especially with a female!

5. Make him laugh and smile.

6. Be comfortable around him because guys know when a girl is uncomfortable.

7. Become a guy's friend; first.

8. I tend to like girls that wear more pink or my favorite color but I'm not telling you to wear it all the time or anything. If you get to know his favorite color then maybe wear it once or twice in a week or something.

9. Guys tend to date girls that they have one or two things in common with!

10. Tell him everything about you. well you know what i meanwink

P.S. To stay up with this update, kindly click the follow button, whenever new posts are made, you be the first person to be notified.

Comments are mostly appreciated.
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

A MYTH YET UNCOVERED...
This is cold cheesy
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
If this list had been written by a married man or just a MAN,I might have read it.

But since one random boy on NL was influenced by his "boyfriends" to write this list becos na I'm sabi write english pass....urrrrghhh!
I'll pass.

Thanks and GOd bless.
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
How to talk to YOUR CRUSH

Girls always worry about this but all you really need to do is talk to him. Guys like all girls; only some guys like or want certain girls (That guy would be called a douchebag or jerk).
If you are overweight, or a nerd or just plain weird a guy will like you because guys grow on people, especially girls! Sooo ladies just talk to him and after awhile he will like you; TRUST ME I'M A GUY AND I KNOW!wink

1. Just Talk to him, if you talk to him about sports or something athletic guys tend to get more into the conversation; but if you think of something that he might
like then talk about it;.. guys get super nervous when girls talk to them because guys think girls are different species or something like that.

2. Be a little flirty, don't go over board though because guys don't like girls that are groping us or anything like that; you can touch us but not to much because then we will think your like a slut. Just smile and be polite!

3. Break the touch barrier, when you see him just give him a hug, even though guys act like they don't like it; WE LOVE HUGS! We love hugs because girls always
smell soo good,..wait.....is that weird?

4. Become his friend, A guy doesn't really like thinking of a girl as his "friend" but if he definately doesn't like you he will treat you like his guy friends, sooo before you get to that part of your relationship try to be his friend and then give him hints that you like him; if you do like him.

5. Don't be scared to ask him out or chat for a bit. I understand how everyone feels about crushes..
I am super scared to tell my crush when i like them.. shh, don't tell anyone! LOLS
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Guys: How to get a girl's Heart

1. Hug her from behind.

2. Grab her hand when you walk together.

3. When your standing, wrap your arms around her.

4. Cuddle with her.

5. Don't force her to do anything!

6. Write little notes.

7. Compliment her.

8. When you hug her hold her as long as you can!

9. Say i love you and mean it!!!!

10. Brush hair out of her face

11. Comfort her when she needs comforted

12. Love her with ALL your heart!♡
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by MeekMeshack(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
When in a relationship?!

I am not in a relationship at the moment.. but... When I was in one I couldn't stay sane!

1. Please, don't nag to much; if he has a job and you stay at home with your kids or alone.. clean the house or fix him dinner, DON'T nag at him right when he walks in the door! Shout out to CHERRYbrown!! (CB)!!!

2. Tease us more, after awhile girls don't tease us and we like that because it kinda makes us work for something and for some weird reason it turns us on.

3. Tell us you love us at random times, we like it! because that is like being.. SPONTANEOUSsmiley!

4. Think of things to do in the bedroom because guys like a girl with a plan!

5. If he hurts you.. get out of that relationship! Shout
out to CYBERcatalyst (CC)!!!

6. If you tell a guy "we need to talk" he will most likely try to avoid you at all cost!

7. If you have kids and are in a relationship don't expect us to know what you want because you are probably looking for the opposite personality and stuff of the guy you had the kid with and we can't read your mind.. give
us time! Shout out to REferee (RF)!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
MeekMeshack:
P.s. This advice is not EVERY guys opinions, its mine an friends so please dont take it to heart.. i have already had a couple girls tell me this is innappropiate an meansmiley but yeah hope you guys like em!

Ok, I was forced by my friends to write this sooo, I am going to write a book about things I think a girl should know about a guy.

Dont's When It Comes To A Guy

1. Don't tell us that all guy's are jerks because it makes us think and when we think, it is usually something soooo far out than what you were really trying to say; or we may think that you won't like us because.. uhh... well you just said that all guy's are jerks! And don't say that all guys are the same because it's obviously not true AND you girls wouldn't like it if we told you that all girls were the same; Think about what you say before you blab stuff out... We're humans too!

2. Don't talk about old boyfriends! As a guy this has happened to me over a thousand times and I hate it! We don't wanna hear about all the things that your old boyfriend did or didn't do because if your talking about him then if we break up with you then you'll tell your next boyfriend all the things that we did wrong that we didn't even know we were doing wrong. We think.. ALOT!

3. Don't use us as your butler! I understand that you need things done that a guy needs to do BUT we don't know how to do everything even though we act like it to impress you but the truth is we actually hate doing laundry, making your lunch, fixing things. We would love to do things for you if you gave or did things for us in return; but sometimes girls don't really think about that
sooo think about it next time, ok?

4. Don't tell your girl friends about our love life because then your girl friends come on to us or talk about it to us quietly when your not around. Us as guys never tell
what really goes on in the bedroom because it's not something to talk openly about or because it's not that great. I mean it's okay to talk about sex and stuff But not what you do when doing it!

5. Don't turn us down in front of our friends because our friends are the main people that help us get through things and if you turn us down in front of them we will
be made fun of for about 3 years or more. If you do not want to go out with us or something WAIT till our friends aren't around or can't hear so we can make something up instead of telling our friends we got turned down.

I really felt the need to write this one because this happened to me 2 yrs ago and my friends still haven't let it go!

6. Don't play the 20 questions game during a football, baseball, soccer, basketball, mainly football game; PLEASE just be quiet and watch even if you don't know
what's going on! ME LIKE SPORTS!

7. Don't ever start a sentence with "We need to talk"
because it makes us feel horrible and tons and tons of things start rushing through our minds and we hate those words... Literally!

8. Don't say that everything is alright when you are obviously angry at something or someone! We like to hold you and make you happy when your sad, mad, or
hangry.

9. Don't ever say that size doesn't matter to a guy because that makes a guy feel like he doesn't measure up. It's better to not say anythingwink

10. Don't ask us about your clothes because we don't care as long as your wearing them! Even though we like you 100 percent better without themwink

11. Don't say that you are starting to sound like your mom even if you are because us as guys start to think about you being your mom and it grosses us out "BIG
TIME"!

12. Don't call us CUTE!!! We like to be manly not "Cute". We hate being called that; no matter what age we are.

13. Don't be pretentious! Please don't act you are too good for us, because we don't like feeling like a carry-on. A carry-on is a guy that is just like another thing you have to deal with in your life.

14. Don't look for perfection in us because we are not perfect; No One is PERFECT.

15. Don't worry about our age! Age doesn't matter; remember?

P.S. Stay Tune For more updates
so what is the point then? ?
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:

This is cold cheesy
JUST correcting my elder from evil ways... grin
Re: Things Girls Must Know. About Us GUYS #book 1 Series by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
so what is the point then? ?
No point...

That's the irony...

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 30 Fun And Great First Date Ideas For You To Consider. / Guys/ladies:biggest Turn On/off When You See Opposite Sex / error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.