Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon (2457 Views)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by engrjacuzzi: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
won't be surprise to see Ghanian nollywood act gay film. the world indeed is coming to an end.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Captainswag225(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingGenius:

SOURCE :http://chaleyman..com/2015/07/ghana-to-legalize-gay-marriage-soon.html
op, WHAT CRAP IS THIS? WHAT DO U EVEN KNOW ABT GHANAIAN POLITICS FOR U TO COME TALK TRASH ABT MY COUNTRY? DID U THINK GHANA IS BROKE TO THE EXTENT OF SELLING OUR DIGNITY FOR MONEY? WE ARENT GREECE, ASK UR NIGERIAN BROTHERS HERE AND THEY WILL TELL U THE TRUTH, U THINK UR PEOPLE WILL BE TROOPING IN LEFT AND RIGHT IF WE WERE THAT POOR? LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER COUNTRIES! RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Captainswag225(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:
Any Ghanaian to disprove this before it goes viral
am a ghanaian and i can assure u thats total crap from the o.p, its obvious he is gay and wishes for ghana to pass such a law so he could run here but it wont ever happen.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by achimotan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingGenius:

This article was written for entertainment purposes only. It intent is to mimic articles found in the Ghanaian headlines. But you should know that , it is entirely a satire.

Tnx for the clarification . better late than never. Reminds me of another satire where it was said a Canadian has bet $10000 for floods in Accra next year. Such trivia news are found on peacefmonline trivia section
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by achimotan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingGenius:

This article was written for entertainment purposes only. It intent is to mimic articles found in the Ghanaian headlines. But you should know that , it is entirely a satire.

Tnx for the clarification . better late than never. Reminds me of another satire where it was said a Canadian has bet $10000 for floods in Accra next year. Trivia news
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by baralatie(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
am a ghanaian and i can assure u thats total crap from the o.p, its obvious he is gay and wishes for ghana to pass such a law so he could run here but it wont ever happen.
Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Captainswag225(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:
Amen o!
they wont happen here oo
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by iamord(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dollyak:

My post was intended as a tongue n cheek.
smart chic. The news is not to be taken seriously
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
iamord:
smart chic. The news is not to be taken seriously
It's really sad how people just believe everything without reading properly especially when it's clearly a fake/satire article.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by omoharry(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God its is a joke. I know Ghana cannot do that .
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by iamord(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
It's really sad how people just believe everything without reading properly especially when it's clearly a fake/satire article.
majority of the youths of today are a sorry case. It's pathetic. BTW Wo ho te sεn?
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamord:
majority of the youths of today are a sorry case. It's pathetic. BTW Wo ho te sεn?
Really pathetic. Me ho y3 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of University Of Ilorin, Country Of Western Nigeria. / Beyoncé Buys One Pair Of Shoes For $312,000 In Birmingham, UK 2day. See D Shoes / Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.