Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon (2432 Views)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by KingGenius: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Brace yourselves !
Ghana is set to join the community of Nations who have legalized gay marriage soon.
Information from top sources has indicated that Ghana will legalize gay marriage in an exchange for economic aid from the West particularly the United States of America.

The Source revealed that the Ghanaian government agreed with the US in secret talks for the legalization of gay marriage in Ghana in exchange for Millions of dollars from the US to save the Ghanaian economy.

Information has further indicated that the recent appreciation in value of the Ghanaian Cedi is due to money received from the United States which is used to pump millions of dollars into the Ghanaian economy every day.

It is not known how the Mahama Administration will be able to pass the law legalizing gay marriage in Ghana since majority of Ghanaians are against homosexuality.

Member of Parliament for Atebubu-Amantin Sanja Nanja recently denied reports that Ghanaian MPs will legalize gay marriage if offered $1 million each.He said he has no doubt that Ghanaians will lynch Members of Parliament should they pass a law on same-sex marriage in Ghana.

“ May God forbid, even when this issue goes to Cabinet and it’s approved and the Bill later forwarded to Parliament, they will come and meet an empty chamber, which committee will be willing to work on this Bill, is it the Gender and Children or Constitutional and Legal Affairs? I’m not sure any of them will be interested”. The MP reiterated.

When the Minister of Gender, Women and children Nana Oye Lithur was asked of her opinion on this matter, She said " I do not think anyone should be discriminated against because of his or her sexual orientation. We are looking at this matter carefully and we shall take measures to protect individuals who are gay if necessary. Legalizing gay marriage shouldn't be a problem in Ghana."

President John Dramani Mahama is yet to comment on this issue.

This article was written for entertainment purposes only. It intent is to mimic articles found in the Ghanaian headlines. But you should know that , it is entirely a satire.

SOURCE :http://chaleyman..com/2015/07/ghana-to-legalize-gay-marriage-soon.html
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by ChuzzyBlog: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by funlord(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin So na Koffi and Kwame in love tins wan dey pop 4 accra now? Well I don enter ghana finish be dat 4 my lifetime oh! Enuff zones still dey!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Andyblaze: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good for them

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by kossyablaze(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls is Ghana in Africa?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by drsolob2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
hmm
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Any Ghanaian to disprove this before it goes viral
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by uche87(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls is there light in Ebute Meta? I am heading home now.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by tayoxx(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
its official I no dey go ghana again
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Emmyk(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Pls is Ghana in Africa?
No, Middle East smiley
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by isan(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hungry ghanaians
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by KingGenius: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
isan:
Hungry ghanaians

This article was written for entertainment purposes only. It intent is to mimic articles found in the Ghanaian headlines. But you should know that , it is entirely a satire.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by KingGenius: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
tayoxx:
its official I no dey go ghana again
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by KingGenius: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015

baralatie:
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Rikidony(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell Not the Ghana I know
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by KingGenius: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
funlord:
grin So na Koffi and Kwame in love tins wan dey pop 4 accra now? Well I don enter ghana finish be dat 4 my lifetime oh! Enuff zones still dey!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by AzontoGhost(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Pls is Ghana in Africa?
no, in Kenya
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by AzontoGhost(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Pls is Ghana in Africa?
no, in Kenya lol
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by maverickdude(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Until it is really legalized, i dnt bliv
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Won't be surprise. They've always have this premotive for homo
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Dollyak(f): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Of course ghana will.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by eagleonearth(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op, this ur source shaa. Well, stop bandying rumour about.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by eagleonearth(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:
read the last three sentences of d post.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by iamord(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingGenius:

there are a lot of dumb youths lurking n here. Just the name of the topic and they are commenting trash

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by iamord(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
baralatie:
it's not true. It's a false article
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by JSalesAgent: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by stevecantrell: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dollyak:
Of course ghana will.

U.S has always seen Ghana as their compliant "good boy" in West Africa. Not surprised.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by Dollyak(f): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
stevecantrell:

U.S has always seen Ghana as their compliant "good boy" in West Africa. Not surprised.
My post was intended as a tongue n cheek.
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dollyak:
My post was intended as a tongue n cheek.
Oh, I see...
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by HARDDON: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
While @ it, let them sell their souls for a morsel of bread also!
Re: Ghana To Legalize Gay Marriage Soon by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
sighed. Incase you need home tutor for your wards please contact ARENA DE TUTORIAL on this number 08130597445/ email: shoshylockey@ymail.com. Prefered location: YABA and OSOGBO. we also register students for thier various exams

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The State Of New Market, Ngwa Road In Aba (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Traitor! He Should Get The Death Penalty!!! / Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.