Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Car Remote Key Complains - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Remote Key Complains (10099 Views)

Universal Keyless Remote Key / Lexus Remote Key / Car Remote Drains Battery Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Desmied:
I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

HELLO @Desmied...sorry for the late reply...what we will do is that, we will replace the rubber shell of the remote and replace it with a new one. As for the key we can duplicate a new key for you.
pls call me @ 08162679617, 08078541050
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by nickxtra(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2016
My car remotes have stopped working. I thought it was battery fault, i changed the batteries, yet the two remotes are still not working. Do i need to get a new remote system with new remote fob?
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
nickxtra:
My car remotes have stopped working. I thought it was battery fault, i changed the batteries, yet the two remotes are still not working. Do i need to get a new remote system with new remote fob?
hello @nickxtra...sorry for the late reply.
It might be because you got the wrong battery type OR the remote is spoilt.
what is the make, model and year of the car??
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by kellystech(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
My car remote doesn't open my booth always I have to press several times for it to work but that of the doors works properly
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by nickxtra(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2016
derek2:

hello @nickxtra...sorry for the late reply.
It might be because you got the wrong battery type OR the remote is spoilt.
what is the make, model and year of the car??
Nissan Primera, 1998/1999
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
kellystech:
My car remote doesn't open my booth always I have to press several times for it to work but that of the doors works properly
hello @kellytech...hope you had a pleasant day?
pls can you supply me the make, model and year of the car??
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by kellystech(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2016
derek2:

hello @kellytech...hope you had a pleasant day?
pls can you supply me the make, model and year of the car??
Honda baby boy 2002 model with factory fitted remote
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by serenegroup(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
I stay in abuja and I use a Honda baby boy 97. it has one key blade with remote attached to it. I want to have a spare key what is the cost.
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by stealth2: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
My car remote doesn't open the doors. Though d doors make a sound like its gonna open but it doesn't. What should I do? Honda 2007. ***boot opens fine. Just d doors**
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
Desmied:
I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

HELLO @desmied, my sincere apologize for getting back to you at such a long period.....
FOR THE SCATTERED REMOTE--the casing of the remote will be changed to a new one
FOR THR KEY-- you do not need to remove the ignition of the car since you have an existing key... we will cut an extra key using the calibration of the existing key.
PLS CALL ME ON- 08078541050, 08162679617- for further information.
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE, ITS BEEN A WHILE AND AM GLAD TO BE BACK TO SOLVE ALL YOUR CAR KEY ISSUES.

FORWARD YOUR CAR KEY ISSUES NOW AND LET SOLVE IT TOGETHER.
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Drop any problem you are encountering with your car key and let's solve it for you.
Looking forward to your posts!
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2017
I realised that 70% of car users have un-understandable issues with their car remote keys without prompt information on how to correct the problem. Hence,the creation of this thread!!

In this thread,we can recommend a DO IT YOURSELF PRINCIPLE or also we can also recommend the best technician to solve any problem pertaining to your car remote key.

*Note that this thread is not for posting our normal car issues, EXCEPT FROM THOSE PARTAINING TO CAR REMOTE KEYS
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
derek2:
I realised that 70% of car users have un-understandable issues with their car remote keys without prompt information on how to correct the problem. Hence,the creation of this thread!!

In this thread,we can recommend a DO IT YOURSELF PRINCIPLE or also we can also recommend the best technician to solve any problem pertaining to your car remote key.

*Note that this thread is not for posting our normal car issues, EXCEPT FROM THOSE PARTAINING TO CAR REMOTE KEYS
my golf 4 2002 came with a transponder key ,what is my next step now and what will i buy from you?
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by derek2(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
dancok:
my golf 4 2002 came with a transponder key ,what is my next step now and what will i buy from you?

hello @dancok since your 2002 golf 4 came with a transpoder key, do you want a spare remote key?
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by lillyontop(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
How much can I get an extra key with remote for my Honda Accord 2004 model aka EOD
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
derek2:

hello @dancok since your 2002 golf 4 came with a transpoder key, do you want a spare remote key?
no,but i like to have that remote without key in it,is that acheiveable?
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by Divinehenrich(m): 4:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Pls kindly assist me. My car ( 07 Honda accord) unlock itself & the front windows will also wine( not sure of the correct spelling) down.
Copy derek2 & other experts.
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by eduman07(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please am having issure with my key fob.
It only unlucky the car when am close to the door or inside the car.
I have changed the battery yet thesame thing.
It's a vw 2005 model
Re: Car Remote Key Complains by vaginasurgeon: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mitsusbishi GDI Refused To Supply Feul To The Injectors / This 1,341-HP Electric On/Off-Road Miss R Supercar Is Quicker Than Tesla Roaster / Saudi Arabia Allows First Women’s Driving Licenses,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.