Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta (1789 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Gej's Responce To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by drss(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
I find it quite vindictive and irresponsible for a leader like Obasanjo to make damaging comments against GEJ and the people of Niger-Delta. What does he mean that Niger-Delta will sufer for GEJ's administration? When has Nigeria suddently become his property? Is he the owner of Nigeria to decide who get what and who gets punished? How dare he attack the great people of Niger delta for supporting their son? So people have no right to choose who they want? This is unbelievable. OBJ ruled this country for eight years, what has he achieved with the support of his people? Is it the numerous political assasinations under his watch? Or the Do-or-Die politics he introduced into the Nigerian politics? Or is it the sham elections he conducted?
What about corruption, anyone remember the halliburton scandal that was swept under the carpet? The shady petroleum deals in NNPC pepetrated under his command as minister of petroleum? What about the massacre of innocent women and children under his command? His administration is no different from past corrupt mlitary administrations. So let him shut the hellup and leave GEJ alone.
For over 37 years, the north ruled this country with nothing to show for it. If not for GEJ Nigeria would have become a total Zoo. Yet these same leaders that plunged the country under pepetual underdevelopment are currently being promoted as individuals of intergrity and incorruptibility despite mind boggling embezzlement and theft during their stewardship. A minority ruled for just 5 years and is persecuted as if he was responsible for all the problems of Nigeria for the past 60 years. This is not fair. What about the North and South West? Will the north sufer for Sani Abacha's misrule? Despite the billions for dollars stolen by Sani Abacha, Buhari still insist he was never corrupt. Is that a trait of a good northern leader? What about IBB? Will the north sufer for IBB's mis rule? What about the peolpe of SW? Will they also suffer for OBJ's misrule? A situation where Niger Deltans are continuously demonised for GEJ's 5 year rule of Nigeria while corrupt individuals from South west and the North are continously being praised as saints is the greatest for of evil and decied.
Any plan to victimise, witchhunt and demonise GEJ and the people of the Niger-Delta will be highly resisted.
God Bless GEJ and the good people of Niger-Delta.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by braivheart: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na wa
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Niger delta is nothing but a colony of Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by ice25(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
The old nigga suffering from oral diarrhoea is just seeking relevance.

I trust GEJ, he won't even dignify him with a reply.

8 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Toktee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
I believed strongly that you are high on ijaw kaikai or ogogolo,to be honest,to the people of the south south,obj is a god to decide who should rule and the op is aware of this fact but chosed to be economical with the truth,obj single handedly put jonah in Aso rock,that is a public fact.
you guys were happy when obj help put the dullard to aso rock,now that he disapponted him,you want him to keep quiet.
The only thing you can do is to make noise online,you cannot do more than that.
wailers.

1 Like

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by IAMTHEHERO: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
drss:
I find it quite vindictive and irresponsible the comment by OBJ that the Niger delta will sufer for GEJ's administration. When has Nigeria become his property? Is he the owner of Nigeria to decide who get what and who gets punished? How dare he attack the great people of Niger delta for supporting their son? So people have no right to choose who they want? This is unbelievable. OBJ ruled this country for eight years, what has he achieved? Is it the political assasinations? Or the do or die politics he introduced into the Nigerian politics? Or is it the sham elections he conducted while president of the country?
What about corruption, anyone remember the halliburton scandal that was swept under the carpet? Or the shady petroleum deals pepetrated under his command as minister of petroleum for eight years during his presidency? His administration is no different from corrupt mlitary administrations of the past. So let him shut the hellup and leave GEJ alone.
For 36 years the north ruled this country with nothing to show for it, yet a minority ruled this country for just 5 years and somebody is opening his big mouth the his people will sufer for it. What about the North? Will the north sufer for Sani Abacha misrule? Despite the billions stolen by Sani Abacha, Buhari still insist he is not corrupt. Is that a good northern leader? What about IBB? Will the north sufer for IBB's mis rule? A situation where Niger Deltans are demonise for ruling the country for just 5 years and other corrupt individuals from the South west and North are praised as saints is the greatest height of decied.
Any plan to victimise and demonise GEJ and the people of the Niger-Delta will be highly resisted. God Bless GEJ and the good people of Niger-Delta.
God bless you.You will live long!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Toktee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
ice25:
The old nigga suffering from oral diarrhoea is just seeking relevance.

I trust GEJ, he won't even dignify with a reply
"Relevance" you said,nah,baba is an acheiver any day any time,he has balls,while jonah lack same,he can bulldoze his way to anuwhere in the world,but jonah can only hide in the UN toilet.,the difference is clear.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by eph12(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's unfortunate that a statement like this is coming from an elder statesman.

3 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
chews dabino
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by eph12(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
"Relevance" you said,nah,baba is an acheiver any day any time,he has balls,while jonah lack same,he can bulldoze his way to anuwhere in the world,but jonah can only hide in the UN toilet.,the difference is clear.
Oga what did you benefit from baba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by kaima1984(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
Hear urself talking, its only in 9ja dat an outlaw is seen as a hero,obasanjo dnt worth a half of my HERO JONA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by daimsy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
old age is really taking its toll on that man.i don't know why he is still expressing his verbal attack on a man who has left the seat of government for another?

3 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by merry02(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
I obj the only ex president of this country!y all this derogatory speech?this man should be a statesman nt destroyer..God bless the past presidents
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
I believed strongly that you are high on ijaw kaikai or ogogolo,to be honest,to the people of the south south,obj is a god to decide who should rule and the op is aware of this fact but chosed to be economical with the truth,obj single handedly put jonah in Aso rock,that is a public fact.
you guys were happy when obj help put the dullard to aso rock,now that he disapponted him,you want him to keep quiet.
wailers.
What I keep asking people like you is, what was GEJ's offense that made you so hate him. this man spent only 6 yrs in office, out of this countries fifty something years history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by drss(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
God bless you.You will live long!!!
Amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Toktee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
drss:

For 36 years THE NORTH ruled this country with ALL THE REFINERIES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH,ALL THE MAJOR ROADS,ALL THE GENERAL HOSPITALS,ALL THE MILITARY BARRACKS,ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH to show for it, yet a minority ruled this country for just 5 years WITH CORRUPTION,DIVISION,BOKOHARAM,KIDNAPPING,BABY FACTORIES,OIL THEFT,THE RISE OF ETHNIC MILITHIA AND INTRODUCTION OF BOMBS IN THE NATION HDQTRS ETC, and somebody is opening his big mouth TO ATTACK PMB. What about the SOUTH SOUTH? Will the SOUTH SOUTH sufer for JONATHAN misrule? "YES"Despite the billions stolen by JONATHAN AND CLARK,MADUEKE WIFE,DASUKI,AKPABIO ETC,JONATHAN still insist THAT corruptIT IS A COMMON STEALING. What about PETER ODILI AND,EMMANUEL ODUAGHA ? Will the THEIR STATE sufer for THEIR mis rule?(YES) A situation where WHERE THE WEST are demonise COS OBJ IS FROM THERE,IS NOT RIHGT.
Any plan to victimise and demonise PMB and the people of the NigerIA will be highly resisted. God Bless PMB and the good people of NIGERIA.
hope that is ok.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by drss(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
wailers.
To you OBJ is a god. To us he is nothing but a common man. As common as the shoe shiner on the street.

2 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Toktee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:

What I keep asking people like you is, what was GEJ's offense that made you so hate him. this man spent only 6 yrs in office, out of this countries fifty something years history.
thank you for the honest question,
jonathan was unable to control his administration,he was unable to control even his wife,jonathan allowed oldmen like dasuki,edwin clark,people that were in govt when jonathan was still in secondary school,thest are the people that wrecked him.
and who can you blame when a child or children misbehave,the father.
Jonathan defended the the militant when they drop bomb on eagle square,claiming it was the work of the north cos they hate him,laterand most recently,he claimed it was the niger millitants that wanted to killed him.
Jonathan claimed that there were bokoharam in his government without identifying one person while bokoharam continued enjoying founding from only God known source.
bokoharam started b4 jonathan came to power but he claimed it was created by the north to distroy his government.
i can go on and on,in 2011 the north that he claimed hate him,voted massively for him,later he insult buhari as the sponsored of terrorism,what does he want?
people like asari dokubo,pej,edwin clark,reuben abati,fani kayode,fayose etc,continued their verbal attack on the person of buahri on daily basis while the security agencies continued their unslahgt on buhari and the apc,no word was heard frm gej,a sign of approval,man,use ur tongue to count your teeth na.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Yorobastard(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
drss:

To you OBJ is a god. To us he is nothing but a common man. As common as the shoe shiner on the street.

Yo!! Forget these people...One thing I know about them is that they will proudly support their person even when they know he is wrong... If you grew up with them it shouldn't be new to you....my old man will tell me that wen you are dealing with them always use a long spoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baba OBJ: Blame him on old age, hunt from the innocent deceased from his Regime or fear of his reputation in future to come; i wouldn't neither be surprised.
But one out all remains unburied baba OBJ was GEJ's godfather while he(baba) was still in PDP.
OBJ's aim was to use his power of godfatherism to enforce commands on GEJ on what and who to appoint which never went well, GEJ decided taking decision on his own as the president then.
That was when Baba OBJ started working against GEJ till date.

Alot of hidden secrets has happened and is still happening....

Just God will save us all

2 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by drss(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yorobastard:

Yo!! Forget these people...One thing I know about them is that they will proudly support their person even when they know he is wrong... If you grew up with them it shouldn't be new to you....my old man will tell me that wen you are dealing with them always use a long spoon
Their hypocracy stinks to high heavens. They proudly support their own but they don't want others support their own. OBJ is a disgrace to the ranks of former Presidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by drss(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
unpredictedone:
Baba OBJ: Blame him on old age, hunt from the innocent deceased from his Regime or fear of his reputation in future to come; i wouldn't neither be surprised.
But one out all remains unburied baba OBJ was GEJ's godfather while he(baba) was still in PDP.
OBJ's aim was to use his power of godfatherism to enforce commands on GEJ on what and who to appoint which never went well, GEJ decided taking decision on his own as the president then.
That was when Baba OBJ started working against GEJ till date.

Alot of hidden secrets has happened and is still happening....

Just God will save us all
You don talk am. OBJ wanted to lord over GEJ but he refused. The man is a serious problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by CharlesPhc: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
You mean the ‘goose that lays the golden egg’ will suffer? What an irony...!!!
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls where did he say nigerdelta will suffer? I read the news and didn't see such thing
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by cutievik: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
yemaldo:
Pls where did he say nigerdelta will suffer? I read the news and didn't see such thing
He said it..... trust me, Obj has no shame... A man without integrity such as d old bloke should be hiding in shame in a sane society, but no bi Naija we dey?? I no blame d Monkey Sha, na him trainer I blame.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by cutievik: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
yemaldo:
He said it..... trust me, Obj has no shame... A man without integrity such as d old bloke should be hiding in shame in a sane society, but no big Naija we dey?? I no blame d Monkey Sha, na him trainer I blame.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Goke7: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
The way I see guys from the Niger delta abuse obj amuses me a lot, they forget that without obj, there would never have been a Jonathan. Mhen some guys are so ungrateful o
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by engrjacuzzi: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
if only obj can speak ill words to ibb, abdulsalam, abacha n other past leaders that failed and looted then, will I respect him.
why all this attack on gej? he should allow the man be.
Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by omolami: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
I wonder why people bother themselves about Obasanjo, even his immediate families already disowned him because nothing good can come out if him,. Old fool

2 Likes

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
[s]thank you for the honest question,
jonathan was unable to control his administration,he was unable to control even his wife,jonathan allowed oldmen like dasuki,edwin clark,people that were in govt when jonathan was still in secondary school,thest are the people that wrecked him.
and who can you blame when a child or children misbehave,the father.
Jonathan defended the the militant when they drop bomb on eagle square,claiming it was the work of the north cos they hate him,laterand most recently,he claimed it was the niger millitants that wanted to killed him.
Jonathan claimed that there were bokoharam in his government without identifying one person while bokoharam continued enjoying founding from only God known source.
bokoharam started b4 jonathan came to power but he claimed it was created by the north to distroy his government.
i can go on and on,in 2011 the north that he claimed hate him,voted massively for him,later he insult buhari as the sponsored of terrorism,what does he want?
people like asari dokubo,pej,edwin clark,reuben abati,fani kayode,fayose etc,continued their verbal attack on the person of buahri on daily basis while the security agencies continued their unslahgt on buhari and the apc,no word was heard frm gej,a sign of approval,man,use ur tongue to count your teeth na.[/s]

Shut up please. Go and get proper education.

1 Like

Re: In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta by usman960: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice write up. Do I need to remind that OBJ is not longer a politician? Forget about all he has said. If compared to GEJ's administration, OBJ is the worst.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Politicians Engage In A Free For All Fight Over Bill /shocking Photos / Why I Married 18-years Old Princess – 54-years Old Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / Appointment Of Adamu Adamu As Minister Of Education Is A Disaster – Prof Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.