Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz (3804 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by trippleKAY(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Was coming 4rm apapa heading 2 wilmer so I decided 2 cross this lagoon dividing apapa and ajegunle. Loo and behold.... Seeee dirty

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Bilabong(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
?
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Your grammar belongs in the lagoon bro.

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by kettykin: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Very dirty some times I wonder what makes Nigerians like dirt
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
This post belongs in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
@OP d oba of lagos is a weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Your grammar belongs in the lagoon bro.
STFU u n d oba belongs 2 d lagoon
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by delishpot: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na there dem plan to put biafrans? Haba; that oba nor try at all.

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Emekamex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lagos->The commercial trash city in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by dunkem21(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
You see dirty ..I see Millions ..

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
STFU u n d oba belongs 2 d lagoon

Its not 'To' its 'in'
You can't make a simple sentence even if your life depended on it.

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by glassjar1: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
EKOO ONI GBAJEE OOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by trippleKAY(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Its not 'To' its 'in'
wats dis 1 saying
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
trippleKAY:
wats dis 1 saying

Don't worry, you have the understanding of a 5 years old..When your brain develops , holla back.

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Destination of reprobate saTANists cum flat heads.
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by trippleKAY(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Don't worry, you have the understanding of a 5 years old..When your brain develops , holla back.
ok! Thank u sire
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
trippleKAY:
ode
Is that your father's name?
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by jaymichael(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
trippleKAY:
Was coming 4rm apapa heading 2 wilmer so I decided 2 cross this lagoon dividing apapa and ajegunle. Loo and behold.... Seeee dirty
This is no Lagoon, this is boundary canal that separates Apapa (waterside) from Ajegunle (Tolu). You are standing on the Apapa side overlooking the Ajegunle side. JMJ quarters is visible in tge background.
More nauseating than the dirt is the smell.

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by jaymichael(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
trippleKAY:
This is no Lagoon, this is boundary canal that separates Apapa (waterside) from Ajegunle (Tolu). You are standing on the Apapa side overlooking the Ajegunle side. JMJ quarters is visible in tge background.
More nauseating than the dirt is the smell.
The two Lagoons in Lagos are the Lagos lagoon and Lekki lagoon.
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
dunkem21:
You see dirty ..I see Millions ..

yea, you see millions of diseases
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Its not 'To' its 'in'
mr english!! Why you never carry award for English language. Coordinate yourself joor.

As far as you understand what he's saying or meant to say, it's effective communication, shikena
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by funkiebully: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dirty Lagos
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
kettykin:
Very dirty some times I wonder what makes Nigerians like dirt
yorubas..you meant to say Yorubas...that name goes hand-in-hand with dirty, filth etc. ask Google sef, just type "yorubas are..." And see reality

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by StOla: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
liberty300:
yorubas..you meant to say Yorubas...that name goes hand-in-hand with dirty, filth etc. ask Google sef, just type "yorubas are..." And see reality

Funny enough we all know Ajegunle is populated by lots of Igbos and SouthSoutherners.
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

Funny enough we all know Ajegunle is populated by lots of Igbos and SouthSoutherners.
wow.. Are serious? Where did you get that statistics from? Your arse?
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by StOla: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
liberty300:
wow.. Are serious? Where did you get that statistics from? Your arse?

Funny enough I was just there this July for the 1st time in my life to visit an Igbo who always claimed to live in Apapa.

That is one overpopulated ghetto.

What's it with Igbos and chaotic environments?

You need to watch that BBC documentary on Lagos.
It centres on an Igbo scavenger making a living from a similar dumpsite.

Wait till the state government attempts to demolish that ghetto, from their wailings you'll know my arse shits out accurate data.
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Bitterleafsoup: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some people were chanting Fashola was working smh! Waiting for his administration to be probed of the trillions he received from allocations and IGR.
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Bitterleafsoup: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

Funny enough I was just there this July for the 1st time in my life to visit an Igbo who always claimed to live in Apapa.

That is one overpopulated ghetto.

What's it with Igbos and chaotic environments?

You need to watch that BBC documentary on Lagos.
It centres on an Igbo scavenger making a living from a similar dumpsite.

Wait till the state government attempts to demolish that ghetto, from their wailings you'll know my arse shits out accurate data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTUfkHeiA7o
Re: This Must Be The Lagoon Oba Of Lagos Once Talked Abt Lolz by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Governor Ambode i kmow u are very consern and humble governor.......plz see to this environment in Apapa sir.Eko ni baje o.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Car Budget And That Of National Assembly / Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nig Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yorubas (VIDEO) / Breaking News Many Dead Bodies Of Massob Ipod Members In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.