Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning (4335 Views)

Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
With gratitude to God,I rejoicefully announce the painful murder of a cursed creature in our kitchen this morning...

My sister was preping breakfast,she opend a cupboard to grab a moter pistle for grinding,she placed her hand on a cold object..as she was about to look what it might be,viola..the snake jumped outta the cupboard and my sister activated the usain bolt in her..

As I heard "snake"na so I swing to action.I called my home boy to help..we planned for it before going for the kill..he went in and I stood at the door in case the snake evades my guy to the door,it will see hell from me..that was the plan..my sisters were outside doing wat gals knows hw to do best in situations like this...eg..calling who is callable on the phone about the latest developement..

Back to the kitchen matter...my friend saw the snake coiled in a corner with its heavy pot belle like person wey drink orijin for village come transform into snake to come find our trouble...

But God catch am

#Godwin

Picture below

Is it a mamba?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by keandre: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
The snake must be a member of BudLong Crip Gang, 102,too bad they will be coming 4 u

(in uncle scar's voice) BE PREPARED

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by delishpot: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP, wey pishure?
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by natas22: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Very poisonous snake go thank your God.
www.
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nomzylicious(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
K
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pic

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nomzylicious:
K
see pic
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by lekankolade(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
pishure never Waka reach here ooo...o boi your place far oo, pishure no gree show face
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nomzylicious(f): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
sunsky29:
Pic
0# na Godwin thankGod for saving ur sister.
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by brize(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
I even killed a thread this yesterday morning
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pic

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
@Op, call all ur aunties and uncles. Any one wey no answer or not reachable in the next 24hrs...

just know dat u have killed a relative !

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
did u cook it?
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by temitemi1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Amein(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
sunsky29:
With gratitude to God,I rejoicefully announce the painful murder of a cursed creature in our kitchen this morning...

My sister was preping breakfast,she opend a cupboard to grab a moter pistle for grinding,she placed her hand on a cold object..as she was about to look what it might be,viola..the snake jumped outta the cupboard and my sister activated the usain bolt in her..

As I heard "snake"na so I swing to action.I called my home boy to help..we planned for it before going for the kill..he went in and I stood at the door in case the snake evades my guy to the door,it will see hell from me..that was the plan..my sisters were outside doing wat gals knows hw to do best in situations like this...eg..calling who is callable on the phone about the latest developement..

Back to the kitchen matter...my friend saw the snake coiled in a corner with its heavy pot belle like person wey drink orijin for village come transform into snake to come find our trouble...

But God catch am

#Godwin

Picture below

Is it a mamba?
oh boy!na for sambisa forest you dey live
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by delishpot: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
It swallowed something. OP well done.
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pic
Enegod:
did u cook it?
Pic

Godforbid

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
blood of Jesus!!!!!! shocked
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Amein:
oh boy!na for sambisa forest you dey live
no o..u kw say we dey rainy season..snake fit enter anywere so dt rain no go use flood wash am throway.
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
blood of Jesus!!!!!! shocked
it covers us amen
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by aieromon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
What's a snake doing inside your cupboard? Do you live in the middle of a rainforest?
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sladimeji(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
#black manba ......u beta call dem for village say u don see dere handiwork
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by kendo101: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
@ OP, this is how you thank the snake that helped you kill the big rat that was in ur kitchen. Dia's ... grin. Thank God no harm to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by valmunich(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
How political undecided
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Editor1:
@Op, call all ur aunties and uncles. Any one wey no answer or not reachable in the next 24hrs...

just know dat u have killed a relative !
I dey suspect them because e don reach like 10 yrs we go our village due to some issue this is the 2nd time v posted a topic abou a snake I killed..check my nairaland profile

Some people are workind for our downfall..but God pass dem
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
sladimeji:
#black manba ......u beta call dem for village say u don see dere handiwork
bro I gree wit u..this na d 2nd time we don kill black snake inside our house.d 1st time we packed outta dat side to this side again another snake...were ever mumsi n popsi dey nw weda for heavn or hell..them must see this picture..
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sirugos(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
D tin swallowed a rat

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
sunsky29:
I dey suspect them because e don reach like 10 yrs we go our village due to some issue this is the 2nd time v posted a topic abou a snake I killed..check my nairaland profile

Some people are workind for our downfall..but God pass dem

Keep us posted on the obituary!!
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sunsky29(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Editor1:

Keep us posted on the obituary!!
as in..which person obituary
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Shey na Otuoke waterfront you dey stay angry
Re: Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning by sladimeji(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
sunsky29:
bro I gree wit u..this na d 2nd time we don kill black snake inside our house.d 1st time we packed outta dat side to this side again another snake...were ever mumsi n popsi dey nw weda for heavn or hell..them must see this picture..
well am just joking Buh bro u should be prayerfu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Did Not Invite Jonathan For Trump’s Inauguration – Trump Team / Military Aircraft Operated By Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos). / President Buhari Crowd Versus Nnamdi Kanu's Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.