Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? (2859 Views)

If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by delectablegyal(f): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let's be serious dis time.
Over the years there hs been conflicting disagreement between the guy dat u luv more and d one dat luvs u more.
As a lady, u will av ur own preference out of d numerous suitors bt he may claim to luv u bt u r damn sure dat ur luv for him is greater dan d luv he has for u. The other way round, u will av another suitor who is crazy abt u and u know it bt u r nt dat into him. U barely luv him. Except we want to deceive ourselves, dis happens to 90% of d ladies if nt more dan dat. When a lady is faced with this dilemma, which of them is it advisable dat she marries.

Share ur view

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP

WHY using a fake profile?

Let's be serious..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm Ok na. Lets wait for the commentators
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by DuchessLily(f): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
The one who loves me more ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by delectablegyal(f): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
@the 1st two posters, una no even allow me mk i open d thread b4 una comment, na wa for una.
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
?
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by priiince(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
For successful marriage research says that the lady's love should always be more to the guys' love cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
delectablegyal:
Over the years there hs been conflicting disagreement between the guy dat u luv more and d one dat luvs u more.
As a lady, u will av ur own preference out of d numerous suitors bt he may claim to luv u bt u r damn sure dat ur luv for him is greater dan d luv he has for u. The other way round, u will av another suitor who is crazy abt u and u know it bt u r nt dat into him. U barely luv him. Except we want to deceive ourselves, dis happens to 90% of d ladies if nt more dan dat. When a lady is faced with this dilemma, which of them is it advisable dat she marries.

Share ur view
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
The one who loves me more and I do love him too..
NOT the one who loves me more and I dnt feel anything 4 him @ all..
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by thaoriginator: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
delectablegyal:

Share ur view
cry
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by dguizman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sexcellency:
wlcum to nairaland.
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The one who loves me more and I do love him too..
NOT the one who loves me more and I dnt feel anything 4 him @ all..

You can't have it all. Choose one abeg.
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
dguizman:
wlcum to nairaland.
Thanks Dear
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dorrobucci:

You can't have it all. Choose one abeg.
Why u dragging my choice with me?

Is it ur choice? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Tashaamania(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
OP

WHY using a fake profile?

Let's be serious..
Leave the OP's picture and contribute to topic. You see why I said you are possessed? undecided
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please...OP what's Love
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sexcellency:
Beht why?
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Beht why?
Feeling Lazy at the moment
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

Aiit lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by TakeBanana: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

I will find you, and when I do, I will give you a big banana.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
TakeBanana:

I will find you, and when I do, I will give you a big banana.

Naah. You can keep your banana to yourself. Don't want it
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by kinglekan: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:

Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

Leave the OP's picture and contribute to topic. You see why I said you are possessed? undecided
Ma
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by dguizman(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Thanks Dear
your moniker says a lot about your look.
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by dguizman(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Thanks Dear
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by dguizman(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Thanks Dear
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
dguizman:
compliment or insult?
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Mr Tinubu. Cold dey catch you?
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by dguizman(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
compliment or insult?
A compliment
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by Sexcellency(f): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2015
dguizman:
A compliment

hmmm. ok. thanx
Re: Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry? by kinglekan: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
Mr Tinubu. Cold dey catch you?
Yesss, come keep me warm. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! / Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.