Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,397 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App (2367 Views)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by kernel504(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
madridguy:
I am not here to insult any tribe cos I have a lot of ibos as friends but they are not gullible as you. Well, as a Yoruba, we don't need to have Oil but bless God we have a fertile soil that without you coming to South West you can't make it in life.

Sorry if you feel pained. But then... you reminded of the fertility of your soil, is Osun part of SouthWest, and the rest states that were begging for bail package.
Secondly, the SouthWest states have the highest debt in Nigeria, why? Is there soil not fertile again.
Be truthful for once, SouthWest is not into "commerial farming", if you doubt me, which food market in Lagos do they sale there produces, example mile 12 is hausa food market. Yam from Benue and Orange, while rice, beans, tomatoes etc North. Outside Ijebu Garri, the rest Edo,Delta.
Which one be una own? Tax collector
Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
You got it wrong. South-West is a fertile land not about agriculture alone but economically. I don't need to elaborate more about this as it is obvious to the entire world. When our Oba threatening to drown your brothers here in Lagos, you people were running from pillar to post looking for soft landing. Leave Southwest alone and go to your Biafra and let see who will suffer more.

kernel504:

Sorry if you feel pained. But then... you reminded of the fertility of your soil, is Osun part of SouthWest, and the rest states that were begging for bail package.
Secondly, the SouthWest states have the highest debt in Nigeria, why? Is there soil not fertile again.
Be truthful for once, SouthWest is not into "commerial farming", if you doubt me, which food market in Lagos do they sale there produces, example mile 12 is hausa food market. Yam from Benue and Orange, while rice, beans, tomatoes etc North. Outside Ijebu Garri, the rest Edo,Delta.
Which one be una own? Tax collector
Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by kernel504(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
madridguy:
You got it wrong. South-West is a fertile land not about agriculture alone but economically. I don't need to elaborate more about this as it is obvious to the entire world. When our Oba threatening to drown your brothers here in Lagos, you people were running from pillar to post looking for soft landing. Leave Southwest alone and go to your Biafra and let see who will suffer more.

Fertile you said !!! Yet you depend 100% on Oil sells from Niger Delta and East to eat.

Surprisely, the Lagos you are laying claim to was developed from the procede of oil. Why was it not developed by South fertile economy.
Little advise, don't ever dream of teaching kids above 5 years, considering your level of exposure.
Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by Tkester: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
samadexy:
[size=18pt]Believe it or not... BUKOLA SARAKI is a PDP agent in the APC , the crisis in the APC today started with him. He's a "suicide bomber" who will eventually die alone.
PDP picked this man to sabotage the PMB government and create unrest in the APC fold, he was the best man for the job because he is known to be greedy and power hungry. We know how vehemently he fought his own father for political position and relevance. Bukola is a betrayer and a die hard traitor.
But I believe the APC will get out of this stronger and better poised to deliver on their promises to Nigerians ...and for those who are happy about the unrest in the new ruling party, you are WORST than traitors and terrorists. If you can be happy that your country is in crisis....tell me what difference is between you and Shekau? Where is your patriotism? What moral right have you complain that the system is failing when you continually wish it bad. Kamar is smiling at you and soon will HIT you like a thunderbolt. All of you wishing PMB bad...you are wishing Nigeria bad and you are wishing yourself and your generation bad and it will HIT you soon by God's grace.
We cannot have any meaningful progress until we change our mentality and stop the politics of bitterness . That will be the begining of our recovery.
God bless PMB!
God bless APC!!
God bless NIGERIA!!!
[/size]

Mumu at work!
Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by Chimezie250(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sariki need to be careful, these part 2 fracas go over hot
Re: Senate Crisis: Pro- Lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers’ App by poiZon: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
samadexy:
[size=18pt]Believe it or not... BUKOLA SARAKI is a PDP agent in the APC , the crisis in the APC today started with him. He's a "suicide bomber" who will eventually die alone.
PDP picked this man to sabotage the PMB government and create unrest in the APC fold, he was the best man for the job because he is known to be greedy and power hungry. We know how vehemently he fought his own father for political position and relevance. Bukola is a betrayer and a die hard traitor.
But I believe the APC will get out of this stronger and better poised to deliver on their promises to Nigerians ...and for those who are happy about the unrest in the new ruling party, you are WORST than traitors and terrorists. If you can be happy that your country is in crisis....tell me what difference is between you and Shekau? Where is your patriotism? What moral right have you complain that the system is failing when you continually wish it bad. Kamar is smiling at you and soon will HIT you like a thunderbolt. All of you wishing PMB bad...you are wishing Nigeria bad and you are wishing yourself and your generation bad and it will HIT you soon by God's grace.
We cannot have any meaningful progress until we change our mentality and stop the politics of bitterness . That will be the begining of our recovery.
God bless PMB!
God bless APC!!
God bless NIGERIA!!!
[/size]
which contry dey fire?
Na u put am?
When apc become contree?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / World’s Worst Disfigurement Lady Born With NO FACE Hopes For Surgical Procedure / Pictures Of Casualities In Shiit Vs Army In Zaria. (viewer Discrition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.