Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig (1031 Views)

I’m Working Hard To Change Things—buhari / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Logspotz: 4:10am On Jul 18, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has asked for understanding and patience from Nigerians, saying his slow pace so far should not be mistaken for lack of vision to reposition Nigeria.

In his Eie-el-Fitr message to Nigerians, the President said he had been planning meticulously to ensure that it is not business as usual again in the country.

Read full statement at http://logspotz.com/?p=1274

Logspotz.com
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by DTOBS(m): 4:11am On Jul 18, 2015
yea.....FTC on this....

Let the person after me read that shit and tell me what it entails....

Here just to comment.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Utchgirl(f): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Baba one chance is stil planning.

Our go slow president keep it up wit ur slow motion.

D poster above me though.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by veacea: 4:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Utchgirl(f): 4:21am On Jul 18, 2015
Evn u 2.

Space bookers
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by greatness22(m): 4:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Kai, buhari the "MISTAKE"
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by knuckbuck(m): 4:31am On Jul 18, 2015
We go wait no matter how long e take. Idiagbon no dey again so we know say e no go fast like before. We go dey wait. Just make Boko haram no kill us finish before you begin work.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by JAMANZE: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Baba go slow if we continue with this your pace 1naira will never be equal to 1dollar and you can never stabilize world oil market. one thing is sure if your continue with this your snail movement, you will hand this country over to boko haram come 2019. you de dull things mehn
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by omogin(f): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2015
You better be! we are patiently watching you.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Jesusloveyou: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Utchgirl:
Baba one chance is stil planning.
Our go slow president keep it up wit ur slow motion.

D poster above me though.
u don't know what to say, just shuut uup

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Utchgirl(f): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u don't know what to say, just shuut uup

Kk.

Thanks
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by boboLIL(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2015
story for d gods.. Wo s deceiving wo?
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Swiftboy(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2015
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com /user/demo47/
please help call mod to take this thread to the front page. This young man is really good and he's been on Nairaland for years. Lets support him. Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454758/nairaland-rapperblaqbones-made-vectors-king#35911335 vote and share.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Swiftboy(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2015
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
please help call mod to take this thread to the front page. This young man is really good and he's been on Nairaland for years. Lets support him. Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454758/nairaland-rapperblaqbones-made-vectors-king#35911335 vote and share.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by chacoonder(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Ride on Presidoo..we are fully behind you.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by dominique(f): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2015
He should know that Nigerians are not very patient. He needs to do something about the insurgency in the north. Right now, it doesn't look like anything is being done, people are just dying everyday.
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Polithiefcian(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Hoe k
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by papaejima1: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2015
We hear!
Hope by the time you finish Borno will not be just a word on the map as all living things there have been destroyed by BH?
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by engrjacuzzi: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
in the fullest of time, you will deliver your promises...
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by Segadem(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
carry go Baba, don't mind d haters they want to distract u,they want change over night over night .
Re: Buhari: Forget My Slow Pace, I’m Working Hard, Planning Meticulously, To Fix Nig by 49cents(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
The truth is that nigeria's problem stems from its present "federal" structure until power devolves to the federating Units buharis attempts will fail particularly with the dwindling oil revenues

the only viable fix buhari can do wont cause him sleepless nights, it will be simply to return to the regional government under one umbrella of a cebtral government and we will see competition; this system where governors know that they will get alert from FG every month have made them mentally lazy to think through how IGRs can be boosted to run a government that will benefit the citizenry

A region will have one governor and one house of assembly and several autonmous local government and councils which will remit part of its IGR to the regional government and the rest to run itself

but buhari is too certain that he can fix this badly structured Nigeria with his ideas; if OBJ couldnt fix Nigeria in 8years or GEJ in 6years with all their brillaint cabinentm buhari will only find himself 2 years in government acheiving nothing and then frustration sets in and then its over

(1) (Reply)

Will Boko Haram Ever Attack Lagos? / Shame On Nairaland Moderators / Alison Madueke Animated Funny Video Flying Out With Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.