Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

thanks for ur contributions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks for ur contributions (2164 Views)

Thanks for reading / Thanks For Accepted My Request / Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2015
thank you all for ur comments. they were well appreciated
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Cronnie7: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2015

I don miss road oh . . . .
Re: thanks for ur contributions by muelzik(m): 4:44am On Jul 18, 2015
There is no boundary to emotions. And yes, of course. Is she not human?

3 Likes

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 18, 2015
it seems she's not ready yet,why does she allow all that touching and start forming yeye cry after enjoying it.

@op stop touching her. Her heart is not ready yet,I guess she's doing it to please you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thanks for ur contributions by trapQ: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2015
yes it happens
alexistaiwo:
the issue is that am dating this girl who said that she is a virgin and I confirmed the claim through physical examination to be true. but even though I don't have the mindset to disvirgin her, have been doing things of sexual nature with her. lately have been rubbing and stimulating her honeypot without sticking my hand so as not to rupture the hymen. but she said whenever she gets home after romance, she always feel guilty about it being her first time yet she says I should continue it. what am really concerned about is that yesterday she broke down in tears after the romance session saying that she is afraid of me maltreating her cos of the access she is granting me to touch her body.
can a virgin get attached without really having intercourse just pre-intimacy?

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by boboLIL(m): 5:12am On Jul 18, 2015
before nko?

2 Likes

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Swiftboy(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
Re: thanks for ur contributions by dam4wummy(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Guilty
Re: thanks for ur contributions by JAMANZE: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2015
children of evil. change ye thy ways before thunder go.........

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by cowgirl9090: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2015
OP you need Jesus
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2015
To your question yes she can get emotionally attached you are spending a lot of time together.

Reading your post I feel uncomfortable what right do you have to physically examine her virginity?

I wish I had her digits to tell her never to tolerate such nonsense from any man and allow them play with her body even when it's obvious she feels bad about the act.

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2015
like seriously. am not pressuring her into doing it. she is the one that usually start romance sometimes but she explained that the tears is cos she had never been with a guy before. I could have disflower her if I wanted but I didn't. so how have I done any wrong?
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Ebiz12:
it seems she's not ready yet,why does she allow all that touching and start forming yeye cry after enjoying it.

@op stop touching her. Her heart is not ready yet,I guess she's doing it to please you.
not to please me. she asks to be touched. what am afraid of is can she gets emotionally attached to me cos that kinda shit is what I detest
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

not to please me. she asks to be touched. what am afraid of is can she gets emotionally attached to me cos that kinda shit is what I detest

Oh well, she definitely will be,* talking from experience*
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Arami92: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
If you don't want her to get emotionally attached then stop and slow down abs really think about where you see things going with her before you wind up breaking her heart. You haven't disvirgined her YET, but at this rate you will eventually and then what? If you don't plan on making a serious attempt at try love/marriage with this girl I would stop
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like seriously. am not pressuring her into doing it. she is the one that usually start romance sometimes but she explained that the tears is cos she had never been with a guy before. I could have disflower her if I wanted but I didn't. so how have I done any wrong?

I am assuming this is a younger girl you just like hanging with and have no serious intentions towards so why the inspection? Even if you have serious intentions towards her examining her virginity feels odd to me Any woman romances you and asks for touches you give it to them?

I get you are a free agent and all that but if you want to be good be good if you want to be bad be bad. Since you want to be good why don't you try telling her I don't want you to fall in love with me I play with you because you ask for it.......this sounds cold right? but this is what you are doing.
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Arami92:
If you don't want her to get emotionally attached then stop and slow down abs really think about where you see things going with her before you wind up breaking her heart. You haven't disvirgined her YET, but at this rate you will eventually and then what? If you don't plan on making a serious attempt at try love/marriage with this girl I would stop
I view her as a future wife material that y I havent popped the cheery do u think I will be so lag were it to be a girl I don't have plans for?

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2015
andromida:

I am assuming this is a younger girl you just like hanging with and have no serious intentions towards so why the inspection? Even if you have serious intentions towards her examining her virginity feels odd to me Any woman romances you and asks for touches you give it to them?

I get you are a free agent and all that but if you want to be good be good if you want to be bad be bad. Since you want to be good why don't you try telling her I don't want you to fall in love with me I play with you because you ask for it.......this sounds cold right? but this is what you are doing.
am not playing with her. am head over heels in love with her
Re: thanks for ur contributions by holysainbj(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
inspector whatever ur name name is..... inspect wel..

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2015
JAMANZE:
children of evil. change ye thy ways before thunder go.........

Imagine!!! let he that is saint cast stone first. ptcheew they claim saint while they are.......
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Then what do you mean by this?
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2015
andromida:

Then what do you mean by this?
I hate clingy girls. u should know virgins do that clingy stuff a lot
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Oahray: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2015
And the idjit came to NL to brag about it. You are all shades of childish.

You examined her to be sure she's a virgin? I wonder why girls let guys do this to them. To what end? Just to please you or what?

Op, you aren't serious about that girl. Leave her untouched, biko.

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Oahray:
And the idjit came to NL to brag about it. You are all shades of childish.

You examined her to be sure she's a virgin? I wonder why girls let guys do this to them. To what end? Just to please you or what?

Op, you aren't serious about that girl. Leave her untouched, biko.
guy, Shey I owe u money wey I no pay ni? y d insult. dont u know it better for me to get the opinion of others so as to know whether what am doing is right or wrong?
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I hate clingy girls. u should know virgins do that clingy stuff a lot

Oh Alex if you are of the opinion she will be clingy why not go for a woman who won't be clingy, the poor girl is already crying when you press press her. She is not emotionally ready for what may happen because let's face it you may leave her as you already have doubts. I am sure you will do what is good for you.
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Oahray: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

guy, Shey I owe u money wey I no pay ni? y d insult. dont u know it better for me to get the opinion of others so as to know whether what am doing is right or wrong?
you need people to tell you that you have no right to carry out such examination? It's not like you are planning to marry her. Na the girl I blame sha.

I bet you'd leave her when you finally get what you want. You don't sound like you value her much.

PS: All shades of childish isn't an insult. It's a description.

1 Like

Re: thanks for ur contributions by Syphax(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2015
OP,insert you dick there and confirm nah?

All these guys that post stuffs about pre marital sex are a disgrace to the Nigerian youths,moral decadens is on the rise.

OP,shame on you.
Re: thanks for ur contributions by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Syphax:
OP,insert you dick there and confirm nah?

All these guys that post stuffs about pre marital sex are a disgrace to the Nigerian youths,moral decadens is on the rise.

OP,shame on you.
did u read the post at all?

(1) (Reply)

She Is Older Than Me. / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / I Dont Enjoy Sex Is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.