Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed (1542 Views)

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by naijasaint: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Son, stop searching for a woman that will love you, you will never see.
keep working hard and never relent until your rich.
When you become rich,the most beautiful lady will love,marry and respect you.
But if you remain poor, even the ugly girl you married will never respect you...
But if you remain poor, even the ugly girl you married will never respect you...
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by boboLIL(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
And he repeated it thrice? 0k 0h

1 Like

Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Oboi na your father business.
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by segemint(f): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2015
At least u heard from ur dad before u died.. Mine was way too painful cos I last saw him on my wedding day cry cry
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Came: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Because your father didn't experience true love doesn't mean that true love doesn't exist.Another person that experienced a true love would have said " my son money can't buy you love"
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Samiceman: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Came:
Because your father didn't experience true love doesn't mean that true love doesn't exist.Another person that experienced a true love would have said " my son money can't buy you love"
Omo this ur moniker ehn.... You go dey get like 500 mentions per day ooo
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Ohhhh
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by naijasaint: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2015
segemint:
At least u heard from ur dad before u died.. Mine was way too painful cos I last saw him on my wedding day cry cry
so sorry for that.
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by naijasaint: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Came:
Your right, my father did not know what love and dating is all about. In their days women marry men who are hardworking and can provide for them.
One a man sees you possess these qualities, he will gladly give u one of his daughters and you too shall live happily forever. no such thing as divorce in their days.

LOVE IS A BORROWED CULTURE.
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by DeHero1: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2015
boboLIL:
And he repeated it thrice? 0k 0h

In different colours sef
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't believe this. So was your father poor and your mother ugly, or your father rich and your mother ever the willing gold-digger? This is some kind of twisted joke, OP. I pity your 'father'.

Why write such about your own folks?
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by zubion: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
naijasaint:

[color=#006600]Son, stop searching for a woman that will love you, you will never see.
Eyah Dairy of a loner that never found love
#loveisoverrated.......next last word jor
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Abbey2sam(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
i guess hr gave you the advice thrice before he died

useless advice
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by naijasaint: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I don't believe this. So was your father poor and your mother ugly, or your father rich and your mother ever the willing gold-digger? This is some kind of twisted joke, OP. I pity your 'father'.

Why write such about your own folks?
This was another way of saying " success has many friends but failure is a loner"
Start using your abandoned common sense.
Re: My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2015
naijasaint:

This was another way of saying "success has many friends but failure is a loner"
Start using your abandoned common sense.

That saying is a fallacy. There are no new friends in success that were not there before it, but leeches (if you dig deeper, you'll find that this was expounded on by your 'father' in the second portion of his so-called dying message to you).

So you're saying the OP actually happened? Your father passed away recently, and those were his last words to you? If so, I stand down in disbelief and RIP to your father.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Shares Amazing Responses He Got When He Tell Girls I Love You (photos) / ? / 10 Reasons Why Men Fail With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.