Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC (1774 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015

Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, Ralph Uwazuruike

The National Broadcasting Commission on Friday said that it had neutralised Radio Biafra.

The commission, in a statement in Abuja by its Director-General, Mr. Emeka Mba, said with the assistance of security operatives, it had confiscated the equipment of the radio station.

The statement read, “The commission has worked with other agencies to remove the transmissions of the illegal station from the satellite and this has put paid to the divisive and disruptive transmissions. We are working on the Internet transmissions.”

The NBC said that it appreciated the concerns expressed by Nigerians about the seditious activities of the radio station.

The commission reiterated its calls on the public to disregard the hate messages broadcast by the radio station. It also said that security operators had arrested operators of the radio and transferred them to Abuja.

“Some of the suspects involved in the illicit broadcasts have also been arrested and taken to Abuja for questioning and prosecution,” it said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/weve-neutralised-radio-biafra-says-nbc/#disqus_thread

Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by heykims(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2015
No be neutralize, na alkalinize..

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by papaejima1: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Good! The game just started
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DaBullIT(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
I hope it's true, I for one o am tired of virtual militants doing rubbish and talking nonsense about how great the station is

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by hefelove(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
q
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Shortyy(f): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Source or AHDONBLIVIT tongue
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Erukumakanaki: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2015
All hail Biafra. . . i believe in the Rising sun, i believe in the Land that flows with Milk and Honey.

All Hail Biafra! cool

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Keziehenry(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Lets wait for comments from the listeners.
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by boboLIL(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Yeye people
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Vicotex2: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Lies from the pit of the zoo. Radio Biafra Is Still Live And Direct. CHK will be back on Tuesday.

Radio Biafra will be available in lagos within the next few days. AlL hAIL BIaFRa

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Keziehenry(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2015
This nnamdi kanu has become a vip.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kamair237(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
All they know is the Zoo the Zoo....
Weather Zoo done do werty for dem ohh!!!
In fact lock dem up!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by powerfulsettingz: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
PLS WHO ARE THOSE BIAFRAS??
ARE THEY ALSO TERROTIST?

WHY IS EVERY NIGERIA PROBLEMS STARTING WITH THE LETTER "B"?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
You mean you have effectively spread it. Cos am listening to it now loud and clear. And is the talk of the town. Comw see where people dey listen to the station for inside bus nah

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided ASI !!
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by kotv: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2015
The level of propaganda from nbc about radio biafra is funny. they said they blocked it's signal yet it is still live in areas it was originally live at. they said they blocked it's signal in river state yet I'm still able to listen to it. they said they caught the engineers yet radio biafra launched a new radio during the arrest of the radio's engineer. which engineer did they arrest? now they are back at it again with another propaganda.

let them leave radio biafra alone. since they allowed apc to run a radio station which insulted and used tribal bigotry on gej, allowed saharareporter to continue it's tribal bigotry, allowed bbc hausa to function then radio biafra should be left alone. I need my daily dose of truth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Xyg12: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Kelp piling phrase upon phrase from Jammed to Neutralize, get some more .
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by California1(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2015
It's a capital lie. ...... grin

it's on right now. ........

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by jcross19: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove
being an igbo man do not make me fool please!!!! That nnamdi kanu is misleading fellow and of devil. Had it been nigerian government gave him an appointment no one will ever hear from him again. All I see here is selfishness. Nigerian government are not doing well for them because there is no equity since 1960 till date why? Are we not one nigeria? We call ourselves one nigeria on media but our governances never show that why? Is that government? If you don't want them , then tell them to evacuate from your country. Let's make our country better place for all of us if truly we are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Another new lie. Neutralise ko, neutral ni.
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by 99100(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
From Jammed to neutralise . NBC ain't you ashamed of yourselves.
The radio lives on.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Ugik(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
For now,no comment cos i dnt knw where i stand on d biafra issue..
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by softvio(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
PLS WHO ARE THOSE BIAFRAS?? ARE THEY ALSO TERROTIST?
WHY IS EVERY NIGERIA PROBLEMS STARTING WITH THE LETTER "B"?
lolz... U mean "Buhari" follow?

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Yeye people ..... They are yet to neutralize bokoharam dats killing hundred of people everyday .... A harmless invisible Radio Biafra ...... Is now their problem

SHame

On you Buhari and your Yorubas slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Igbos are millions and millions of years ahead Nigerians. Radio Biafra is still transmitting live and direct in enugu.

Igbos are millions of years ahead of Nigerians.... How do you explain a country that built its own tanks, guns and bombs from local took during the war? Shows their level of advancement.

If Nigerians would throw their ego away and embrace these wise men from the east..only God know how advanced the country would've been by Nw

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by powerfulsettingz: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2015
softvio:

lolz... U mean "Buhari" follow?
No be for mouth dem go hear that
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Vicotex2: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2015
jcross19:
being an igbo man do not make me fool please!!!! That nnamdi kanu is misleading fellow and of devil. Had it been nigerian government gave him an appointment no one will ever hear from him again. All I see here is selfishness. Nigerian government are not doing well for them because there is no equity since 1960 till date why? Are we not one nigeria? We call ourselves one nigeria on media but our governances never show that why? Is that government? If you don't want them , then tell them to evacuate from your country. Let's make our country better place for all of us if truly we are one.
If everybody body follow your advice, nobody will leave this zoo. Thats what massob did years back and we are still here.

If Nigeria do it the hard way will we tell em' we are better and more inventive than our elders that fought in 1967.
Only a few people dedicate their lives and time to fight for the right of their people in the midst of majority. Mazi Uche

1 Like

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Welrez(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2015
I never knew that govt will take Radio Biafra seriously. In Nigeria, pple are fond of doing what can piss the govt off. Buhari has revealed a weakness and people will exploit it.
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by softvio(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
No be for mouth dem go hear that
lol..na question i been dey ask oo
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Super1759: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2015
One thing I know and have experienced is that "you can't fight the government.. No matter who you are"
Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2015
HELPPPPPPPPPPP
Buhari has paid Nairaland operators. They will delete any post that champion the cause of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC by illiad: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Body On This Nigerian Bodybuilder / Jos Main Market Begging For Attention / AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.