Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (6745 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by YemziAdez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
grin grin
Good evening Missclassy,really really love your Signature....... Uchiha Itachi.
What about this "I will never give up because that's my Ninja way"-Uzumaki Naruto.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
YemziAdez:
Good evening Missclassy,really really love your Signature....... Uchiha Itachi.
What about this "I will never give up because that's my Ninja way"-Uzumaki Naruto.

Yes that's Naruto's favorite quote. But this Itachi's quote is really deep and insightful.

I have always loved Itachi's character and when I read this quote, I fell in love with it.

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by YemziAdez(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes that's Naruto's favorite quote. But this Itachi's quote is really deep and insightful.

I have always loved Itachi's character and when I read this quote, I fell in love with it.
Yea yea..... Uchiha Itachi is still my favourite character. Yours?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by YemziAdez(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Pls change o,don't say Itachi.....Maybe Madara.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
YemziAdez:
Yea yea..... Uchiha Itachi is still my favourite character. Yours?

Mine is Naruto Uzumaki.

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Applaner: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
who cares
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
epelumi42:

grin grin Romantic.
kind of u could try it
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
kind of u could try it
Shall I start with you? cheesy
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
epelumi42:

Shall I start with you? cheesy
Lol when you write d poem come and read it for me am waiting
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
Lol. When you write d poem, come and read it for me. I am waiting

If that will make you say yes, why not? I'm not ready to have my head broken tho, courtesy of your boyfriend.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
epelumi42:

If that will make you say yes, why not? I'm not ready to have my head broken tho, courtesy of your boyfriend.
I gat your back nobody will touch u
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
I gat your back nobody will touch u
when I have told my APC &PDP thugs to get ready to break his head..so many people will touch him
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
epelumi42:

lol..broken understatement smash and crushed to powder..just joking.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
babasade:
when I have told my APC &PDP thugs to get ready to break his head..so many people will touch him
lol
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
lol
have you fixed your mail box.what actually wrong with it
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
babasade:
have you fixed your mail box.what actually wrong with it

no ,I don't know what's wrong. with it I can't see my messages and when I try my email elsewhere it says the password is wrong .am so fed up with it
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Lanretoye(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mr OP check ur calendar,this is 2015.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
no ,I don't know what's wrong. with it I can't see my messages and when I try my email elsewhere it says the password is wrong .am so fed up with it
never experienced that anyways I guess someone on this thread may proffer solution
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Joblessness__wich 9ja babe get time 4 poem not to tok of dis of dis ur textbook
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Yhemit(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
My crush never say 'Hi' to me since I send her this message.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
babasade:
lol..broken understatement smash and crushed to powder..just joking.

Ouch! Wicked! Wucked! Wocked! Wacked! Wecked!

*runs under a palm frond*
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by epelumi42(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lanretoye:
Mr OP check ur calendar,this is 2015.

I know. why?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
funny enough I have never read a complete poem
Anna..how are you doing?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
andi78:
Anna..how are you doing?
am great ,u?
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
am great ,u?
I'm doing just good. What happened to ur BBM? Ping me when you can.
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
andi78:
I'm doing just good. What happened to ur BBM? Ping me when you can.
OK I just exhausted my data
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by funshint(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Poster expressway to #Friendzone
Re: Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes by babasade(m): 2:05am On Jul 21, 2015
epelumi42:

Ouch! Wicked! Wucked! Wocked! Wacked! Wecked!

*runs under a palm frond*
we saw you running we are exactly under d palm frond waiting for you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017 / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / i need a cute guy on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.